What's new

Imran Khan to send his party’s delegation to study developments in Bihar

Bihar is the capital of indian Gods.... Ram, hanumaan, shiva etc etc all lived near and around bihar.... When they left planet earth the british and roman (atlantis blood) made bihar poor.... The atlantis blood the one (britishers) who created congress.... When rama empire defeated evil atlantis empire than Atlantis declared one day a roman will rule india (sonia gandhi).... Recently this roman tried to attack ramsethu bridge.... People wont understand.... Congress is anti india.... I hope people knew that when mahatma gandhi called for biggest rally than this congress the one who opposed it.... (people forgoten history).... It was a congress who wrote Bhagat singh a Hindu (in a way calling him terrorists and same time telling he was hindu).... Its the congress who rules many terrorist organization (few of the ruled by our neighbour for their intrest).... Congress the one who done serial blast in IPL to give lalit modi a warning who messed with shashi throor.... (there are many events to mention) Trust me that chidambaram and digvijay are the real threat to india.... Congress is just a tool of atlantis empire.... Congress is symbol of poverty. Sonia gandhi a real roman evil.... But dont worry.... In Golden age only good DNA will survive.... Bad karmic will vanish....

I have 1 stat to give to u:

Mahatma Gandhi - - - - - - - - - 3 bullets
Indira Gandhi - - - - - - - - - - - shower of bullets.
Rajiv Gandhi - - - - - - - - - - - - Bomb blast

What's nxt?????? :lol:

I have 1 stat to give to u:

Mahatma Gandhi - - - - - - - - - 3 bullets
Indira Gandhi - - - - - - - - - - - shower of bullets.
Rajiv Gandhi - - - - - - - - - - - - Bomb blast

What's nxt?????? :lol:

Whats Next?? Modi will be killed by indian Muslim jehadi suicide blast or with bullets in his body.

Zaid Hamid is not going to like it at all. India is an enemy country and by adopting their policies you're inviting RAW and CiA agents into Pakistan.

Copying their policies NO NO NO!! India Copied our policies and ideas of reforms in 90s in implemented in its country.

Bihar is the capital of indian Gods.... Ram, hanumaan, shiva etc etc all lived near and around bihar.... When they left planet earth the british and roman (atlantis blood) made bihar poor.... The atlantis blood the one (britishers) who created congress.... When rama empire defeated evil atlantis empire than Atlantis declared one day a roman will rule india (sonia gandhi).... Recently this roman tried to attack ramsethu bridge.... People wont understand.... Congress is anti india.... I hope people knew that when mahatma gandhi called for biggest rally than this congress the one who opposed it.... (people forgoten history).... It was a congress who wrote Bhagat singh a Hindu (in a way calling him terrorists and same time telling he was hindu).... Its the congress who rules many terrorist organization (few of the ruled by our neighbour for their intrest).... Congress the one who done serial blast in IPL to give lalit modi a warning who messed with shashi throor.... (there are many events to mention) Trust me that chidambaram and digvijay are the real threat to india.... Congress is just a tool of atlantis empire.... Congress is symbol of poverty. Sonia gandhi a real roman evil.... But dont worry.... In Golden age only good DNA will survive.... Bad karmic will vanish....

Wow, have you been taking crack?

Whats Next?? Modi will be killed by indian Muslim jehadi suicide blast or with bullets in his body.
Copying their policies NO NO NO!! India Copied our policies and ideas of reforms in 90s in implemented in its country.
Bihar is a story of downtrodden, crime infested state with high poverty and under-development. I am sure there are many areas in Pakistan where similar conditions prevail. Its about economic measures taken by the govt. to elevate the state of the state with constraint resources/funding and various challenges.

BTW Indian didn't copy anything from Pakistan. Almost every measures taken are basic in principle adjusted and managed according to conditions, economic, social, demographic ones.

Its about seeing the analogous and learning from others to get more things done in less time and money by focusing on their plan, their shortfalls, area of improvement etc.

Skip usual competition and comparison of who is better or not and discuss what things can be incorporated in Pakistan.

Bihar in no way is a case study for Pakistan. Atleast not now. The only accomplishment Bihar has achieved is to get rid of the status of bimaru state. It is now the fastest growing economy in India in numbers. But coming to Bihar you will know the conditions. The state is still in 1980s with textiles and agriculture being the major trade happening. The state is awfully backwards and needs to industrialized at a skyrocketing pace. This is possible, industry is turning there but lets see how efficiently they can manage and accomodate the industrial development. Only then it could become a lesson for the world.

because bihar is a developing state and and has the same problems as that of a developing nation like pakistan.the cm nitish kumar has taken many steps to curb the problems,and maybe imran khan wanted to learn from that

and all other indian states are developed nations :rofl:

bihar's population might be equal to pakistan itself, dont compare pakistan to bihar :lol:

i think imran wants to know how a complete chaotic corrupted state like bihar pushed its growth rate to 13%

Bihar is a story of downtrodden, crime infested state with high poverty and under-development. I am sure there are many areas in Pakistan where similar conditions prevail. Its about economic measures taken by the govt. to elevate the state of the state with constraint resources/funding and various challenges.

BTW Indian didn't copy anything from Pakistan. Almost every measures taken are basic in principle adjusted and managed according to conditions, economic, social, demographic ones.

Its about seeing the analogous and learning from others to get more things done in less time and money by focusing on their plan, their shortfalls, area of improvement etc.

Skip usual competition and comparison of who is better or not and discuss what things can be incorporated in Pakistan.

I think that's why IK is looking up to Bihar, the main problem is corruption and Biharis got rid of this I suppose, regarding looking up to the other technology giants in Inidia like Bangalore and Tamil Nadu, I think that will be after some stability is mantained. Short steps must be taken first.

I think that's why IK is looking up to Bihar, the main problem is corruption and Biharis got rid of this I suppose, regarding looking up to the other technology giants in Inidia like Bangalore and Tamil Nadu, I think that will be after some stability is mantained. Short steps must be taken first.
People failed to see that Bihar is used as case study because its one of the most corrupt state and security situation has been worst. That's why Bihar offer various examples for how to make do with such extremely worse conditions for development.

One person once told me that Bihar has electricity almost everywhere, but just on papers. The first thing a govt. official asks is how much you need to show certain things just on paper so that they all can have their share from the capital provided with no work done.

I agree Bihar has lot to improve on but its perfect case for third world countries, unstable and poor regions.

At times I am just amazed at the lack of education and awareness people have... what more can anyone say.... Hopelessly pathetic!

Congress bringing shame to india.... now even in sports.... CWG.... IOA.... Hockey.... Even BCCI (hint: rajiv shulkh) been took over by congress and the result is front of everyone.... Politician sachin still in team due to congress and mukesh ambani (IPL angle and congress seat).... Dhoni ignored amithabh bachan due to roman atlantis blood sonia gandhi and he been awarded for it.... 10 test match loss yet he still captain.... India been insulted by congress over and over again.... Manmohan singh went england and gave speech 'i wish we were ruled by brits so today we might had been like singapore'.... Congress danced on movie 'Slum dog millioner' (brits called indians dog).... Congress a shameful chaptor of indian history.... But do not worry.... Nibirians (world Gods) will make them dissapear.... No one can hide in Golden age.... Only pure DNA will survive.... 2015 is the most important year....

Congress bringing shame to india.... now even in sports.... CWG.... IOA.... Hockey.... Even BCCI (hint: rajiv shulkh) been took over by congress and the result is front of everyone.... Politician sachin still in team due to congress and mukesh ambani (IPL angle and congress seat).... Dhoni ignored amithabh bachan due to roman atlantis blood sonia gandhi and he been awarded for it.... 10 test match loss yet he still captain.... India been insulted by congress over and over again.... Manmohan singh went england and gave speech 'i wish we were ruled by brits so today we might had been like singapore'.... Congress danced on movie 'Slum dog millioner' (brits called indians dog).... Congress a shameful chaptor of indian history.... But do not worry.... Nibirians (world Gods) will make them dissapear.... No one can hide in Golden age.... Only pure DNA will survive.... 2015 is the most important year....

STFU once and for all.These continous stream of spammed retarded posts are getting old.

I wish Nitish was really as good as his image but the facts are something else. Corruption continues with a vengeance ...

Firstpost: Bad news Bihar: Is the Nitish Kumar miracle a myth?

Editor-in-Chief of Bihar | OPEN Magazine

For a genuine success story you have to go to Modi's Gujarat. There also corruption is not entirely absent, but the people have also benefited substantially, despite the Maino regime's vindictive targeting of the people of Gujarat.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom