What's new

Imran Khan to send his party’s delegation to study developments in Bihar

Zaid Hamid is not going to like it at all. India is an enemy country and by adopting their policies you're inviting RAW and CiA agents into Pakistan.

Instead Zaid Hamid should send delegation to Bihar to spread Islam with an implied threat of Gazwa -i- Hind.

Why Bihar? They should have chosen any other state to learn from...
Gujarat for economic growth or Kerala for its high standard of living, but why Bihar?
And on not how to govern, the Pakistani delegation should go to UP and Bengal. Akhilesh, Mulayam and Mamta Didi could give them a lesson or two on how not to govern and how to indulge in corruption and extortion! :P

Punjab counts the most in the elections. PML-N have been favorites before and now continue to dominate. Whether you like it or not, but one has to accept. PTI may have created a wedge, but its far too little. Still a lot of work is there to do ahead of them....

We'll see that in the coming GEs... who's dominant and who is not... let's not indulge ourselves into pre-mature assumptions.

Lets get back to the topic. Imran Khan did not need to visit India. Tell me one good reason for his recent visit ? If you can't answer this, one will continue to wonder why this is his 2nd trip in a month ? The fact is votes will have to come from Pakistan therefore i don't see his visits being necessary. We all know he is a big fan of Nitish Kumar but the trip doesn't seem to reflect that it was that purpose. As far as i can see, and i don't know if you agree with this, his visit is like our politicians visiting America to gain moral support and publicity. He is clearly showing desperation. Getting personal on others (opponents) and forming a sort of APC in the so called 'Tehreek e Insaaf'. In a nutshell, he is making moves, no one ever thought he would make.

Imran Khan goes to India because he gets invitations just like Musharraf was last month in India and many other Pakistani leaders. IK was in India for World Economic Forum (WEF) and the launching ceremony of a TV channel where Wasim Akram, Kapel Dev, Muhammad Azharuddin, Ganguly and Waqar Younis were the Chief guests along with Imran Khan. And he had been to India 100-times in the past too.

Here speaking at the WEF in Delhi.
imran-khan-640x80-world-economic-forum.jpg

imran-khan_505_110812010649.jpg

Here at the launching ceremony of a TV channel.
16072_570938576256643_1159835631_n.jpg

7010_570936412923526_1933680900_n.jpg

He gets invitations for such events because when Imran Khan speaks the world listens.

I still failed to understand how all this makes him desperate for power?

I wish Nitish was really as good as his image but the facts are something else. Corruption continues with a vengeance ...

Firstpost: Bad news Bihar: Is the Nitish Kumar miracle a myth?

Editor-in-Chief of Bihar | OPEN Magazine

For a genuine success story you have to go to Modi's Gujarat. There also corruption is not entirely absent, but the people have also benefited substantially, despite the Maino regime's vindictive targeting of the people of Gujarat.

Err... bro the same Mediahouse has published this following piece :

http://www.firstpost.com/politics/hype-over-substance-the-machinery-behind-the-modi-myth-397193.html

And a couple more from others

Gujarat: Myth and reality - Times Of India

Rajdeep Sardesai's Blog : Modi Mandate: Myth and Reality

Myth of Gujarat

The links above were not to digress from the thread's topic, but merely to portray the fickleness of the media and the common person. My advice to you ....Don't put down a state in order to prop up your own.We are all the same here. I'm as proud of Gujarat or Bihar as I am of TN ( my home state). If they're going to Bihar, it's obviously due to the recent changes that have happened there. I'm sure his "team"would have done adequate research before coming to a conclusion.We should welcome them, irrespective of where they have decided to go .

You presume too much, my friend. As was mentioned, I would have been happy if the Nitish myth really had substance.

Myth because you want to believe so in order to keep modi as the only flag bearer of good governance. as I said earlier gujarath was going good before modi he just pushed the accelerator further, but in bihar Nithish had to repair the machine, start it , and then gain the speed.. so have a heart to acknowledge a good work..and don't make it a Nithish vs modi thread.

How about winning the election first?

Nope.

First study then exam, after that if spare time is available then elections, in between of all these it will be filled with Tsunamis, Jhalsas , jhatkas, US war cries etc etc.

not given till date

""It was agreed that after Pakistan has notified its removal of all restrictions on trade by Wagah-Attari land route, the Indian side would bring down its Safta sensitive list by 30% before December 31, 2012, keeping in view Pakistan's export interests. Pakistan would transition fully to MFN (non discriminatory) status for India by December 2012 as agreed earlier,"" as per the joint statement issued after Friday's talks.

Enjoy the show...

Bihar in no way is a case study for Pakistan. Atleast not now. The only accomplishment Bihar has achieved is to get rid of the status of bimaru state. It is now the fastest growing economy in India in numbers. But coming to Bihar you will know the conditions. The state is still in 1980s with textiles and agriculture being the major trade happening. The state is awfully backwards and needs to industrialized at a skyrocketing pace. This is possible, industry is turning there but lets see how efficiently they can manage and accomodate the industrial development. Only then it could become a lesson for the world.
Bihar needs atleast 10 years under Nitish to progress to some decent levels.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom