What's new

Imran Khan to send his party’s delegation to study developments in Bihar

perplexed

BANNED
Reaction score
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...pments-in-Bihar/articleshow/1:cry:7601612.cms

PATNA: Pakistan Tahreek-e-Insaf (PTI) founder and legendary cricketer Imran Khan is planning to send a delegation of his party leaders to Bihar to deeply study the governance and the way state achieved a turnaround. This was disclosed by chief minister Nitish Kumar who met Khan last month at his residence in Islamabad.

Nitish said Khan is highly impressed with the developments in Bihar, its growth rate, anti-graft measures, and confiscation of the properties made with corrupt practices besides improvement in health care, education and immunization.

When Nitish with his delegation went to see Khan, all the senior ranking leaders of PTI were present to know a lot about Bihar, they felt has metamorphosis in the last few years from a misgoverned, poor and corrupt state to well governed and developing state. Khan feel he will win the election early next year to become Prime Minister.

"Khan told me that his delegation will study various aspects of Bihar before the PTI scripts its manifesto," the CM said. "They have already studied whatever available about Bihar and the recent developments and said the PTI has adopted few policies like declaration of assets by the leaders of the PTI which are available on the net," Nitish said.

Like a perfect story teller, Nitish told about his experiences in Pakistan where he spent almost a week and met the leaders of different parties including President Asif Ali Zardari and former Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif. He said, "It was a lifetime experience visiting Takshila and Mohan Jodaro and everywhere I found Buddha. I went with open mind and returned with only the sweet memories," he told a gathering of legislators and intellectuals.

"I have a genuine feeling that people of Pakistan wants cordial relations with India and favour frequent exchange of visits by all sections of the society as well as common people. But it is also a fact that forces are at work in both the countries attempting to frustrate the normalization of relations," said Nitish.

The CM was also highly impressed when he was given a chance to plant a sapling of fig near the spot where the offshoot of Mahabodhi tree brought from Anuradhapuram by the Sri Lankan President had been planted some four decade back. The Mahabodhi tree at Anuradhapuram had been planted from the offshoot of the original Mahabaodhi tree at Bodh Gaya where Lord Buddha is believed to have attained nirvana (enlightenment).

Zaid Hamid is not going to like it at all. India is an enemy country and by adopting their policies you're inviting RAW and CiA agents into Pakistan.

hahaha but I think both RAW & CIA are already into Pakistan :D so what would be the problem to have some tips about development. Finally it would be good for people of Pakistan

Zaid Hamid is not going to like it at all. India is an enemy country and by adopting their policies you're inviting RAW and CiA agents into Pakistan.

You have forgotten the evil Zionist Mossad agents of terror ............

and from where they learnt?

not favour of taking too much indian influence

hahaha but I think both RAW & CIA are already into Pakistan :D so what would be the problem to have some tips about development. Finally it would be good for people of Pakistan

Some people don't understand this; third parties are making billions out of our conflicts. Instead of pouring billions into defence budgets, it would be wise to invest more into our people - to make them live a prosperous life and once you do that, you get billions in tax returns which could then be directed to enhance our defence capabilities.

Why Bihar? They should have chosen any other state to learn from...
Gujarat for economic growth or Kerala for its high standard of living, but why Bihar?

and from where they learnt?

not favour of taking too much indian influence

As if we're not under that influence already. Some food for your thoughts is the recent MFN status to India.

Bihar's development so far has been publicity. Which new industries have come up in Bihar?
Not a thing about manufacturing, not one IT company.
Bihar has a very long way to go. May God's blessings be on Bihar but if IK has to study development, he should rather visit Tamil Nadu.

But they are still considering it... if it is our enemy why do we even consider it in first place?

zaid hamid is right, imran khan is unnecessarily trying to bring india element in pakistan, his election campaign should be all about pakistan and not appeasing india to get some leverage

pakistanis consider indians as enemies so please dont if you want some votes

how pakistan was growing in 60s should be the prime lesson for any pakistani seeking economic lessons

I bet you know fellow countrymen (or women) who listen to Indian songs or watch Indian movies.

as do you :lol: whats the big deal, i also listen korean, chinese, japanese, american, french, arabic, german, spanish etc etc

Back
Top Bottom