What's new

Imran Khan, the next prime minister of Pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
INSHALLAH and without the support of army or establishment...

he has gained alot of support on the grass root level. however he is more a revolutionary leader than part of a british left bureaucracy and army !

No doubt he is a great person but politics is a very dirty game. Would any decent person like to roll in this ?

INSHALLAH and without the support of army or establishment...

Without support of army it will hard to stand or step further, this general criteria in our country. Second there is no other choice at this moment available for people on they could trust.

Without support of army it will hard to stand or step further, this general criteria in our country. Second there is no other choice at this moment available for people on they could trust.

Army will support general public opinion and also need structural changes

he has gained alot of support on the grass root level. however he is more a revolutionary leader than part of a british left bureaucracy and army !

Word "Great" is too early for a new comer in politics. Time will show how great he is. Thing is this that he is playing with emotions of people (i already wrote it) Roti, Kapra, Makan, he can add Izzat to be more effective in current situation. But where i am looking Shah Mehmood Qureshi is pushed by some forces for this seat in next political game.Chances for Imran Khan are at public level not bad but not brilliant in some key circle of political players.

Army will support general public opinion and also need structural changes

Well if they want structural change how it could be possible for other main parties to be in rest mode? they will not support it because they will loose their Roti, Pani which they ever get by twisting people! What do you think in reality is it possible that they will hand over government to Imran Khan?

O yes, this only can possible if army will support him to come up, otherwise I don't think so.

There difference between Army desires & Army support.

Imran is another pithu that will be destroyed by Mullahs and extremists. I don't want a man that supports Taliban and is scared of Mullahs running my country.

The cricket field and political field are two different things. He's better off as a philanthropist.

But again when I look at the options then he is the better man. Anyone other than Takla Sharif and Ghaddari.

the govt is not run by single person,i assure u his failure for being PM or president

very difficult...and even if he becomes the next PM of pakistan he will be a isolated man

Word on the street is that Imran Khan is being prepared by the Army and Intelligence as the next leader. Through my own sources I've confirmed that it won't be the case. If I tell you who the ISI is considering you people would flip out. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom