What's new

Imran Khan termed terrorist Wali-ur-rehman as "Pro-Peace"

امریکی ناظم الامور کی دفتر خارجہ طلبی، ڈرون حملوں پر شدید احتجاج

177550_65245863.jpg

اسلام آباد (دنیا نیوز) پاکستان نے ڈرون حملے پر امریکی ناظم الامور کو دفتر خارجہ طلب کرکے شدید احتجاج کیا ہے۔ دفتر خارجہ نے امریکا سے مطالبہ کیا ہے کہ ڈرون حملے فوری بند کیے جائیں۔

وزیر اعظم کے خارجہ امور کے معاون خصوصی طارق فاطمی نے امریکی ناظم الامور رچرڈ ہوگلینڈ کو دفتر خارجہ طلب کیا اور انہیں احتجاجی مراسلہ دیا۔ دفتر خارجہ کے مطابق امریکا سے کہا گیا ہے کہ ڈرون حملہ خود مختاری اور علاقائی سالمیت کے خلاف ہیں۔ ڈرون حملوں سے دہشت گردی کے جنگ پر منفی اثرات مرتب ہو رہے ہیں۔

SOURCE:
DUNYA NEWS

http://dunya.com.pk/index.php/dunya-headline/177550_1#.UbM-hpyBaqk

THE PMLN SUPPORTERS SHOULD FIRST ASK THEIR LEADERS TO DONT DO THINGS LIKE ABOVE WARNA TALIBAN SYMPATHIZER KA LABEL NA LAG JAE IN PAR

THAN CRITICIZE IMRAN KHAN

PEOPLE HERE ARE CLAPPING ON THEIR FELLOW PAKISTANIS BEING KILLED BY USA IN PURE ARROGANCE

USA IS SPITTING ON PAKISTAN I GIVE YOU AN EXAMPLE USA CONDUCTED DRONES STRIKE IN 2008 ON SAME DAY WHEN PARLIMENT INCLUDING PPP,MQM,ANP,JUIF,PMLN,PMLQ PASSED RESOLUTION AGAINST DRONES

AND NOW

USA CONDUCTED DRONE STRIKE ON SAME DAY ANTI DRONE GOVERNMENT TOOK OATH IN KPK

IF YOU REALLY HATE TTP THEN YOU SHOULD FAVOR OUR ARMY NOT CHEER USA.THE FACT YOU CHEER SHOWS YOU MENTALITY OF ACCUSING IMRAN OF SYMPATHIZING WITH TTP.

MEANING YOU ARE DOING IT OUT OF HATE OF PTI AND NOT HATE OF TALIBAN ELSE YOU WOULD NEVER SUPPORT USA DRONES TO KILL INNOCENT PAKISTANIS ALONG WITH FEW TTP MICE RATHER YOU WOULD HAVE SUPPORTED PAKISTAN ARMY TO CONDUCT OPERATION

His death is welcome for peace in the region.

this is where our argument against drones come to an end and our confusion contiunes. And we are disunited and confused, more drones fly our way.

I do agree that these terrorists must be killed but we need political will to do it and it must be done by our country only.

Think of it, if drones were not there, this local terrorism we see in our country might not have been there. It is because there is a bunch of people who believe that our establishment is involved in killing their families. If drones are stopped, then we take away their reason to do this violence. But before that, the state has to stop this state sponsored violence.

Come on now, angry hysterical responses are no way to react -- You want the Talib dead as much as an of us do, right? and look drones operate in areas that the Pakistan govt does not control or refuses to control --

chal ab polish karna band kar day

shinig aa gae hay ok

No one is justifying Drones but blaming all terrorism on Drones is FOOLISH

one has to accept that TTP ia an ARMED REBEL

and you deny attacks on schools by Taliban ? Like someone else is doing it ???

read my post #42 and #46 and then answer me

Remember Nek mohammed? He was the first victim of drones. He wanted to talk. So what if he was a Taliban? He was our countryman. But once he agreed, he was droned.

In opposing terrorists, we cant think of defending drones. We have to be clear about this. If we want drones then our army and govt. must come out in favor. They should stop playing this game of deception with us.

There are forces in the region who want this confusion to continue.

Should I repeat ??

I said NO TO DRONES !!!!

but stop called armed rebels as PRO PEACE !!!!!!!!

how difficult it is ????

again RANT corporation

imran is not saying him an angle pro peace in meaning of willing to talk to end violence

dumbo

again RANT corporation

imran is not saying him an angle pro peace in meaning of willing to talk to end violence

dumbo

oh Imran Khan wanted to say he is a pro-peace Taliban who sometime wants to kill people with the help of suiciders ( Wali-ur-Rehman was the one heading suicide brigade )

genius

oh Imran Khan wanted to say he is a pro-peace Taliban who sometime wants to kill people with the help of suiciders ( Wali-ur-Rehman was the one heading suicide brigade )

genius

again

negotiation is a strategy in war like USA did with afghan taliban,like uk did with IRA in Ireland and like Pakistan army with commander naik

that dose not make you are terrorist sympathizer but for a guy like you it is hard to understand

and imran said clearly if negotiation fails than operation lakin you are a persistent patwari foot soldier

so no worries for you put chil karo

GOOD NEWS FOR WAR MONGERS DADDYS HERE TO STAY

امریکہ کا افغانستان میں طویل عرصے تک قیام کرنے کا منصوبہ

147660_63386736.jpg

فوجیوں کی جگہ تبدیل کر رہے ہیں، مکمل طور پر نہیں جا رہے ، اتحادی ممالک کے دستے بھی افغانستان میں قیام کرینگے :چک ہیگل

برسلز (اے پی) امریکی وزیر دفاع چک ہیگل نے کہا ہے کہ افغانستان میں فوجیوں کی جگہ تبدیل کر رہے ہیں مکمل طور پر نہیں جا رہے ، افغانستان میں طویل عرصے تک قیام کا منصوبہ بنایا ہے ۔ لاس اینجلس ٹائمز کی رپورٹ کے مطابق چک ہیگل کا کہنا تھا کہ 2014ء میں فوجی انخلاء کے بعد جرمنی، اٹلی اور ترکی کے فوجی دستے بھی امریکی فورسز کے ساتھ افغانستان میں قیام کرینگے ۔ رپورٹ کے مطابق جرمنی، ترکی اور اٹلی نے 2014ء کے بعد افغانستان میں فوجی دستوں کی تعیناتی کا عزم ظاہر کیا ہے ۔ چک ہیگل نے مزید کہا کہ ہم صرف کافی عرصہ سے تعینات فوجیوں کی جگہ پر افغانستان میں تازہ دم دستے لا رہے ہیں ۔

SOURCE:
DUNYA NEWS

Roznama Dunya :

They re fighting on their on behalf -- not someone else's behalf. Even if they were fighting on behalf of what they say is Islam, we would still be opposed to them, we do not need ANYONE to tell us what is Islam, w decide what is Islam, not some rag head and his Wahabi financiers.

Not completly agreed with first part of your post Sir, since pakistan army has seized lots of indian origin weapons and americans links to TTP. Their is aslo a fact that ,they have a khawriji mentality, and according to them all pakistanis are "kafir" naouzbillah !
I fully agree on last part of your post.

Not completly agreed with first part of your post Sir, since pakistan army has seized lots of indian origin weapons and americans links to TTP. Their is aslo a fact that ,they have a khawriji mentality, and according to them all pakistanis are "kafir" naouzbillah !
I fully agree on last part of your post.

I am reproducing a quote below from a recent Ejaz Haider article, Mr. Haider decries the double speak those affraid of getting on the wrong side of the Talib employ - particularly the idea that they, the TTP are a foreign creation, which if true means that nothing less than their total destruction would suffice

To avoid falling on the wrong side of the TTP, the clerics use multiple arguments with nary a thought to being non sequitur. Here are some examples:

(Defense.pk forum members and especially MODS: how many times have you run across the arguments below)

The TTP’s actions are owed to drone attacks. Tell them that this violence is pre-drone and they will shift gears and say this is because Pakistan entered America’s war. Counter them by saying that extremist terrorism precedes America’s entry into Afghanistan and they tell you that sectarian violence is a different phenomenon. Insist that sectarian terrorist outfits form the backbone of the TTP, they tell you that these differences are centuries old. Try telling them that regardless of how old these differences are, they are generating violence in Pakistani society and they will tell you that these killings are owed to external forces. Ask them what these external forces are and they will name the known foreign intelligence agencies. Turn this on them and argue that if this is right then how can the state talk to the TTP and they give you more poppycock. Ask why the TTP is generating violence in Pakistan instead of fighting in Afghanistan and we come full circle: because Pakistan entered into America’s war.

I am reproducing a quote below from a recent Ejaz Haider article, Mr. Haider decries the double speak those affraid of getting on the wrong side of the Talib employ - particularly the idea that they, the TTP are a foreign creation, which if true means that nothing less than their total destruction would suffice

Sir i admit that TTP are not just a foreign creation, but aslo a very old ideology existing in Islamic world----but what i want to say is, this ideology is fulled by "others" since they are achieving "others" objectives (attack on mehran base, attack on our awacs, attack on GHQ..), rag tag millitants are just not capable enough to doing and achieving such kinds of attacks!

Back
Top Bottom