What's new

Imran Khan taking on Fascist-Liberals, Called them Scum of Pakistan !!

i watched the interview todays morning and i kinda start liking this guy...lets see how long he maintains his liberal and diplomatic posture.

I just hope Imran Khan has the answers to these questions too Imran Khan’s flawed logic on the war on terror ; else it would just be Zulfikar Bhutto deja vu all over again. More anarchy, chaos and another set of stringent Blasphemy laws to appease the fundamentalists.

In fact, this was a very interesting answer by Imran Khan who valued his life more than his principles.

Last edited by a moderator:
i watched the interview todays morning and i kinda start liking this guy...lets see how long he maintains his liberal and diplomatic posture.

Hes maintained it for 15+ years hes been in politics.

fair share of fascist liberals in PDF :P

i just remembered burger buy :P

and he spoke against liberals, how can he be liberal? he is conservative

only thing im against this guy is his stance on kashmir, i think he needs to adopt a strict kashmir view and future policy, but i guess pakistan in current position is in no position because of near economic default

in pak, 25% a mullas and 25% are liberals, the other 50% is usually an ill informed disgusting confusion state of the two.
Sir Liberal are not more than 4 or 5 % in Pakistan

and he spoke against liberals, how can he be liberal? he is conservative

only thing im against this guy is his stance on kashmir, i think he needs to adopt a strict kashmir view and future policy, but i guess pakistan in current position is in no position because of near economic default

BRO What is Imran Khan's policy on Ksahmir? :coffee:

You of course know that fascism is conservative in nature?

You of course know that fascism is conservative in nature?
Care to elaborate?
Also, I've looked up facism in the dictionary a million times and never seem to get it, and all the discussions here only confuse me more.

good interview .. I disagree on Fascist -Liberals comments..

Back
Top Bottom