What's new

Imran Khan taking on Fascist-Liberals, Called them Scum of Pakistan !!

BRO What is Imran Khan's policy on Ksahmir? :coffee:
Its BS
He says that he will let next generation of people decide what to do with it. That pissed me off cuz if India is building dams and other developments now, then in next generation, Kashmiris will forget about liberation. Pakistanis will always need to keep up with the pressure if they want it.:hitwall:

I'm a little busy right now, but will give you more info tomorrow. But a good way to thank of it...if the republicans got full power we would be fascist...if the democrats got full power, more like the soviets. (that's why it's best to keep them at each others throats and out of people's business)

I am Reading Imran's book these days now that i have some free time. He firmly holds an opinion against these LibFascists.

BRO What is Imran Khan's policy on Ksahmir? :coffee:

But I even unable to understand what is the policy of IK. He's having no sound mind. He's just criticising national politician. He's master of Uterns. He changes his statement on daily basis. And people of Pakistan even want to know where are his children. No answer...

in pak, 25% a mullas and 25% are liberals, the other 50% is usually an ill informed disgusting confusion state of the two.

make it 10 % for mullahs and libreals and rest han mien han milaney waley

Back
Top Bottom