What's new

Imran Khan speech in massive jalsa in Faisalabad !!

Oh you buttsaab aap ke saathi to India ki chaploosi kar rahe hain. India se dosti karne ke iraday hain unke. Kaisa Kashmiri jo Hindustan se dosti ko tardap rahahai. Kahta tha na Kasmiri namak haram? Dekh lee jiye.

Plus dharnas are getting old and are just poondi point now seriously.

Who is doing India's chaploosi ? :mad:

Mein pehleiii murrr jaooon ga par Kashmir pey compromise nahin karooon ga ! :pissed:

Was expecting this response from you. :lol:

I smell hypocrisy in your post. First you said PML-N did jalsas against PPP and now you changed your stance and say there is a 'nexus'. :D
i said they were supporting eachother SECRETLY so the nexus part was a secret:p: and the Julsas were just to deceive people:p: ...to create an image!

i said they were supporting eachother SECRETLY so the nexus part was a secret:p: and the Julsas were just to deceive people:p: ...to create an image!

chalo humay be shak hai kay Imran Khan, Sheikh Rasheed, Tahirul Qadri, and Chaudharies aik establishment ke party hai.

I think there were at least 60,000 - 100,000 people in the PTI jalsa today.

But I was more impressed with MQM jalsa. I think they had like 200,000 - 300,000 people easily. It seemed way bigger and one of the bigger jalsa I saw after the General Elections.

Couldn't agree more, the only way PTI will move on and win a majority in NA if they deliver concrete results in KPK. So far there performance has been far less than satisfactory in KPK, the so called 'Model Province' is nowhere near to be seen. They need to deliver concrete results and make this province an envy for others to be seen. Modi could have never won the election with such overwhelming numbers if he hadn't delivered results in Gujrat.

PTI's stance on TTP has driven me away as a supporter of PTI but i still hold a very soft corner for PTI and IK ;).

Same here...Brother..same here !

They've done nothing spectacular in KP and yet they keep acting as if 'when in doubt do a Dharna' ! :lol:

BofyU-OCcAAUnh4.jpg

MashAllah aaj Faislabad kay logon nay PTI ki sonami support honay ka haq adda kar dia hay....................

chalo humay be shak hai kay Imran Khan, Sheikh Rasheed, Tahirul Qadri, and Chaudharies aik establishment ke party hai.
sure you can have doubts.....but the doubts can only turn into a fact if you had seen IK and the rest you mentioned above into power in last elections...which wasnt the case....instead PMLN with rigging and PPP's indirect support came to power...also you hardly see opposition leader speaking bluntly against PMLN wrong policies,but hes always like we condemn so and so act but we wouldnt adopt any harsh stance because we dont want to derail Democracy...

so my analysis is better than yours still!:enjoy:

Faisalabad is the 3rd largest city of Pakistan with a population close to 5 million people. Even if we presume 100% Faisalabadis they are not more than 10 thousand people present. Jalsas don't define victory. Its just showbazi and to make tv viewers stupid.
Imran has done one jalsa before in Dhobi Ghaut and that jalsa was also "massive" but PTI failed to grab anything in general elections....

No, I don't hate Imran Khan. Just give me some ideas, why Imran Khan side with Taliban and some terrorists group?
dnt dnt side with them .. he has his own opnion of achieving peace ... that is what army is saying as well ..they can give them a good beating but at the end it would be political settlement ... His opinion is that war is very hard ti win militarily ... neither can we fun the war ..so if by dailog u can achieve peace then why go through all this ,.

Imran has done one jalsa before in Dhobi Ghaut and that jalsa was also "massive" but PTI failed to grab anything in general elections....

because there was general dhadli in general elections .pmln is avoiding 4 seats vote verification in your other "qilas" and also claim Faisalabad as so called qila of pmln

jab idhar ki barri aee gi tu qila ka qala qama ho jae ga InshAllah

because there was general dhadli in general elections .pmln is avoiding 4 seats vote verification in your other "qilas" and also claim Faisalabad as so called qila of pmln

jab idhar ki barri aee gi tu qila ka qala qama ho jae ga
FYI even with all his might, Mushi couldn't break the PML-N stronghold in Faisalabad. Faisalabad has always been a PML-N stronghold and would likely remain so.....

Back
Top Bottom