What's new

Imran Khan speech in massive jalsa in Faisalabad !!

Probably around 50% of this crowd is not from Faisalabad. Like every Jalsa, PTI arranges buses for supporters from Peshawar, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, and Lahore.

True that not even 50% 30% atleast many were from other cities and towns.... Seriously IK should Focus on bringing changes in KPK rather then doing this rallies don't see much changes in KPK

FYI even with all his might, Mushi couldn't break the PML-N stronghold in Faisalabad. Faisalabad has always been a PML-N stronghold and would likely remain so.....

next day after general elections there was massive sit in sher ali's constituency by pti over rigging,also footage of torn ballet papers scattered and burned in a ground in front of Koh i noor shoping plaza Faisalabad was shown on television and don't forget ptis dagger in pmlns heart at pp 72 by election Faisalabad after that DCO and other Faisalabad bureaucracy was thrown out on not contributing enough in by elections to make land grabber,ghunda and badmash Ansari of pmln win in pp 72 again .A seat that pmln did not lose for 20 years.

That is why pmln and chota bai party ppp dont want election reforms.

PTI KP is doing an exceptional job, its a model province of Pakistan... Yes I admit that ordinary minds see metro/laptops etc as change, but the learned ones see education, health, quality of life as real change..

secondly PTI is doing exactly what is needed to be done, reforms in electoral system, its creating awareness and support among people so that next elections are not rigged. this nooora-kushti between ppp and pmln must end for naya pakistan to emerge.. there are no short cuts, but continuous struggle, with the hope that our next generation will live in a better pakistan, and not be ruled by pathetic losers like bilawal or hamza etc.

MashAllah aaj Faislabad kay logon nay PTI ki sonami support honay ka haq adda kar dia hay....................

Yes, to be honest I wasnt expecting, but Faisalabad showed today they are sick of these status quo and want change.

next day after general elections there was massive sit in sher ali's constituency by pti over rigging,also footage of torn ballet papers scattered and burned in a ground in front of Koh i noior shoping plaza Faisalabad
PTI's known for doing "massive" things....Somebody is obsessed with size....
and dont forget ptis dagger in pmlns heart at pp 72 by election Faisalabad after that DCO and other Faisalabad bureaucracy was thrown out on not contributing enough in by elections to make land grabber,ghunda and badnash Ansari of pmln win in pp 72 again .A seat that pmln did not lose for 20 years.
That was a blackmail tactic by the Sutar Mandi folks as the then DCO was hell bent on finishing their encroachments. PTI just got the advantage of "emeny of my enemy is my friend".

1464092_10154155910045442_1934554406950859942_n.jpg

Thanks mates, that's all I ask. I don't want Imran Khan side with Taliban then I will vote him again. I already voted him in the previous election.

PTI KP is doing an exceptional job, its a model province of Pakistan... Yes I admit that ordinary minds see metro/laptops etc as change, but the learned ones see education, health, quality of life as real change..

secondly PTI is doing exactly what is needed to be done, reforms in electoral system, its creating awareness and support among people so that next elections are not rigged. this nooora-kushti between ppp and pmln must end for naya pakistan to emerge.. there are no short cuts, but continuous struggle, with the hope that our next generation will live in a better pakistan, and not be ruled by pathetic losers like bilawal or hamza etc.

Yes, to be honest I wasnt expecting, but Faisalabad showed today they are sick of these status quo and want change.

Support for pti as a result of what happened in yarn market in Faisalabad:

Traders lost a year of profit and many went bankrupt

Sir in yarn market/sutar mandi in clock tower 8 bazars the traders are ruined by indian yarn import without duty.

The thing is weavers made cloth that was of Pakistan earlier but when indian yarn was imported without duty it made yarn(dhaga) cheap a whole 10 rs difference in same qualities for example Lattha made by Pakistani yarn was 50 rs/meter but Lattah made by indian yarn was 40rs/meter

so the expensive Pakistani cloth did not sell or go up through the last year into current year and traders lost billions of expected profit and millions of break even loss of there products

some examples i quote to you here

A young trader 28 shot himself in the head due to businesses loss of 15 crore

A whole sale cloth purchaser went down along with 20 crores of money of power looms owners who sell them there cloth

A yarn seller got bankrupt taking down 10 crore of investors

Many textile engineers in yarn mills were laid off due to loss of yarns mills 1 shift out of 3 was shut down

And majority of Suttar mandi that is yarn market in clock tower 8 bazar one of the biggest markets in Pakistan lost a whole year profit and barely break even on finished product that was soled ( A loss of 1 year=365 days more whole circle of people related to this profession)

This is only a sneak peek into the disaster that was caused by indian imported yarn by pmln government without duty so that it can match price of yarn in Pakistan

This is one of the reasons for massive support to pti by traders and workers of Faisalabad

Last edited:
Great speech!

What Imran Khan says is the way forward for our country. The alternate is horrible as we have been witnessing in the past 30 years of voting for PPP PMLN & MQM. In these years we have been going backward instead of forward.

@Leader @pkuser2k12
I was Present in PTI Islamabad Jalso.......few days ago......
I joined jalsa at 8:00 Pm,
I witnessed each 10 People who Joined Jalsa - 50 are leaving at very same time??...it bothers me too much....?
At the ZENITH of Jalsa...why People are leaving it...when last Orators (Shah mehmood ~ Hashmi ~ IK) are about to come...
Why??
- Poti aiii thiii??....ie...bath problem
- Ya Deedar kar wa kar wapis ja rhy thay?? ....
- doooor jana tha...?? Young Bikers came from too far on Bikes with 3 or 4 on bike
- Winter Problem ...?? Us din raat ko bohat Sardiii thiiii.....Barish bhi subha hoii thiiii??

WHY ITS HURTING ME??
Actually for Tv Channels they're counting mass gathering Present at the ZENITH OF JALSA - not who left in the middle of the innings.
If you count People who left (all day) & present at very same time Simultaneously then you can have waking 100,000 Figure who are called sincere supporters of CAPTAIN SAHAB

Last edited:
True that not even 50% 30% atleast many were from other cities and towns.... Seriously IK should Focus on bringing changes in KPK rather then doing this rallies don't see much changes in KPK

wo kyun karay ga. oske party choro wo to apne rawalpindi wali constituency pay kabe nahi giya hoga. osnay sirf wazir e azam bana hai

Back
Top Bottom