What's new

Imran Khan speech in massive jalsa in Faisalabad !!

PTI KP is doing an exceptional job, its a model province of Pakistan... Yes I admit that ordinary minds see metro/laptops etc as change, but the learned ones see education, health, quality of life as real change..

secondly PTI is doing exactly what is needed to be done, reforms in electoral system, its creating awareness and support among people so that next elections are not rigged. this nooora-kushti between ppp and pmln must end for naya pakistan to emerge.. there are no short cuts, but continuous struggle, with the hope that our next generation will live in a better pakistan, and not be ruled by pathetic losers like bilawal or hamza etc.

Yes, to be honest I wasnt expecting, but Faisalabad showed today they are sick of these status quo and want change.

So PTI want electroal reforms then what are they doing in faisalabad why don't they present those reforms in Parliament?? do people in rallies passes these reforms?? if they do then y he took participate in election?? ok you are talking about KPK that he is doing exceptional job in KPK and that exceptional job is?? Just to put some posters about go to school etc is not exceptional job is there no corruption in KPK?? Remember about Banu jail ??

Naya KPK | News & Updates on the development in KPK.

I watch eveyday what's happening in KPK let people decide in next election who is better for Pakistan and who is not... Imran khan was the same person who said that Fakhru Din Ibrahim is better for election commission after that IK said he is also took part in rigging IK told that we totallt believe in Ex chief justice Iftikhar after election Chieef justice is also took part in rigging and he was ashamed of all applause for IK

So PTI want electroal reforms then what are they doing in faisalabad why don't they present those reforms in Parliament?? do people in rallies passes these reforms?? if they do then y he took participate in election?? ok you are talking about KPK that he is doing exceptional job in KPK and that exceptional job is?? Just to put some posters about go to school etc is not exceptional job is there no corruption in KPK?? Remember about Banu jail ??

Naya KPK | News & Updates on the development in KPK.

I watch eveyday what's happening in KPK let people decide in next election who is better for Pakistan and who is not... Imran khan was the same person who said that Fakhru Din Ibrahim is better for election commission after that IK said he is also took part in rigging IK told that we totallt believe in Ex chief justice Iftikhar after election Chieef justice is also took part in rigging and he was ashamed of all applause for IK

Reforms Bill will be presented and despite being just a pressure group, we will make sure it gets passed...:agree: ;)

BogIN0LIEAA09Nh.jpg
BogVPcUIUAATa_H.jpg

Last edited:
Faisalabad is the 3rd largest city of Pakistan with a population close to 5 million people. Even if we presume 100% Faisalabadis they are not more than 10 thousand people present. Jalsas don't define victory. Its just showbazi and to make tv viewers stupid.

Showbazi ? Making tv viewers stupid as "Will end loadshedding in 3 months" ?

cb4, post: 5707064, member: 2206"]wo kyun karay ga. oske party choro wo to apne rawalpindi wali constituency pay kabe nahi giya hoga. osnay sirf wazir e azam bana hai

"nahi giya ho ga" sounds hawai goli pata nahi hota aur chawal comment kar deta hai first investigate. Now let me remind of rigger pm how many times did he come to parliament and senate and how many foreign tours did he make, mein nay sirf jahaz mein trips laganey hain.

so 50% was from there ,& you are accepting that, isnt thats big political victory?

What is IK trying to gain by all this? is he benefiting or is it only wastage of time? to be honest I don't see any gain in this, the corrupt are continuing to do corruption & they are standing united (PPP, PML-N, ANP, JUI & etc.) to save this corrupt system known as DEMOCRAZY.

This is no revolution this is just pure wastage of time & nothing is gained so far from all this.

wo kyun karay ga. oske party choro wo to apne rawalpindi wali constituency pay kabe nahi giya hoga. osnay sirf wazir e azam bana hai
miyaan saab sirgodha kitni baar gaye hain hain ... apnay lahore walay halkay mei ??? bloody hypocrites

miyaan saab sirgodha kitni baar gaye hain hain ... apnay lahore walay halkay mei ??? bloody hypocrites

He gave his Sargodha seat to someone in his party and kept Lahore's. Your Imran Khan on the other hand gave up Peshawar and kept Rawalpindi's

Back
Top Bottom