What's new

Imran Khan speech in massive jalsa in Faisalabad !!

He gave his Sargodha seat to someone in his party and kept Lahore's. Your Imran Khan on the other hand gave up Peshawar and kept Rawalpindi's

Which was a stroke of brilliance TBH. Rawalpindi seat was to volatile and there was a very very good chance that any other candidate would have lost from there since it was the only PTI seat in Punjabs and Pakistan's Major city.
Thats a good political move which i did not expect from an amateur politician. I would espect the same thing from every politician in the whole wide world if he was placed in such a position bcz its politics text book move.

ok guys let me get this straight :D

Dhobi Ghat Length = 200 metres
Dhobi ghat width = 100 metres
total Area= 200 x 100 = 20,000 metre square

lets assume 20% of the area was occupied by stage and restricted area
so

20,000 x 80%= 16,000 metre square
16,000 metre square was available for PTI supporters inside the park
we witnessed Entire Park was Full

lets still assume 70% of this area was occupied for the sake of PMLN ki dil ki tasali :P
16000 x 70% = 11200 metre square
Wikipedia Figures in 1 meter square 5 people can easily stand

Again for the sake of Pmln's ki Dil ki Tasali :rolleyes:....... in PTI jalsa only 3 people were standing in a metre square area
11200 x 3= 33600

by Basic Calculation we can finally reach to a figure of 33600 people in the park
excluding the thousands of people outside the Dobi ghat ....
:D

@Leader @batmannow @Jazzbot @cheekybird

Last edited:
@Jazzbot - What exactly was the purpose of this Jalsa ?

I so wish to see a PTI that moves away from Dharneii pey Dharnaa as its game-plan & instead focuses on perceptible performance !

To be fair the purpose of this jalsa was PR, and flexing party muscles in areas where party is not so strong. But still the govt is feeling the heat from these jalsas. Having said that, I still believe one sit-in protest in Islo until PTI's demands weren't met was enough instead of these Jalsas here and there. If we are to force govt to accept our demands, we have to twist their arms hard, otherwise they aren't gonna do sh!t.

Quote from Saad Rafique " humay onsay boo nahi atee " ,
"hum naii ka paas be jatay hai oor on ka kana be katay hai"

PS: Only in election days. :whistle:

Bet you haven't seen this?

Last edited:
Couldn't agree more, the only way PTI will move on and win a majority in NA if they deliver concrete results in KPK. So far there performance has been far less than satisfactory in KPK, the so called 'Model Province' is nowhere near to be seen. They need to deliver concrete results and make this province an envy for others to be seen. Modi could have never won the election with such overwhelming numbers if he hadn't delivered results in Gujrat.

PTI's stance on TTP has driven me away as a supporter of PTI but i still hold a very soft corner for PTI and IK ;).

To be honest, PTI's stance on TTP did hurt a lot of people (including me). But saying that PTI's performance in KPK is far from satisfactory is not right. Yes, our expectations are very high and they are no way near, but still they are far ahead that rest of the provinces in a lot of sectors.

Talk about tax collection in an year, KPK is at least 15% ahead of all other provinces by topping the charts.

Talk about Health emergency, well last time I heard, other provinces were looking to copy KPK's health campaigns.

Education? KPK allocated and spend 25% more on education than any other province. over 300,000 new kids were enrolled to schools in one year, uniform education system of poors and riches is already done and dusted for the first time in Pakistan's history. To me, its biggest achievement of KP govt in such a short time. Own a School program is round the corner with 28,000 new schools all over the province. Education city near Peshawar where 22 top universities on worlds are willing to open campuses. We are looking at next national educational hub in coming few years.

Anti Corruption: Only KP has done real reforms instead of just talks by introducing Right to Information and Right to Services acts. Talk about reduced corrption in police, bureaucracy and patwaries, KPK is miles ahead of other provinces.

Police Reforms: First ever Forensic Lab in KP started work few weeks ago, Independent police with no political involvement? Name any other province than KPK where police is independent from MPA / MNA's interference? First batch of SSG type commando squad is established for training this month, they will be used to curb terrorism and will be equipped and trained with latest gadgets.

Justis: Only province to have female and mobile courts.

Energy: Around 300 small and medium hydel power projects have been inked in one year, with 7 of them already in mature planning or construction stages.

And as per all latest surveys, KP public is more than satisfied with PTI's performance in KPK during past one year.

To be honest, PTI's stance on TTP did hurt a lot of people (including me). But saying that PTI's performance in KPK is far from satisfactory is not right. Yes, our expectations are very high and they are no way near, but still they are far ahead that rest of the provinces in a lot of sectors.

Talk about tax collection in an year, KPK is at least 15% ahead of all other provinces by topping the charts.

Talk about Health emergency, well last time I heard, other provinces were looking to copy KPK's health campaigns.

Education? KPK allocated and spend 25% more on education than any other province. over 300,000 new kids were enrolled to schools in one year, uniform education system of poors and riches is already done and dusted for the first time in Pakistan's history. To me, its biggest achievement of KP govt in such a short time. Own a School program is round the corner with 28,000 new schools all over the province. Education city near Peshawar where 22 top universities on worlds are willing to open campuses. We are looking at next national educational hub in coming few years.

Anti Corruption: Only KP has done real reforms instead of just talks by introducing Right to Information and Right to Services acts. Talk about reduced corrption in police, bureaucracy and patwaries, KPK is miles ahead of other provinces.

Police Reforms: First ever Forensic Lab in KP started work few weeks ago, Independent police with no political involvement? Name any other province than KPK where police is independent from MPA / MNA's interference? First batch of SSG type commando squad is established for training this month, they will be used to curb terrorism and will be equipped and trained with latest gadgets.

Justis: Only province to have female and mobile courts.

Energy: Around 300 small and medium hydel power projects have been inked in one year, with 7 of them already in mature planning or construction stages.

And as per all latest surveys, KP public is more than satisfied with PTI's performance in KPK during past one year.
PTI,s stance on TTp, is just is a political stance, nothing to do with reality?
not any more, you ill see, PTI pushing the TTp for peace, all was just statments?

So PTI want electroal reforms then what are they doing in faisalabad why don't they present those reforms in Parliament??

My friend, kindly. If you don't know about something, then don't assume nothing happened. For your info, three I repeat THREE bills were moved in Parliament by Sheeri Mizari, Shah Mehmood and Arif Alvi on election reforms. Also Asad Umer has raised the issue in Parlimentary Q/A session a lot of time. But the pigs sitting on govt benches aren't willing to move their arses, hence PTI has decided for protests.

One of the Minister (Saad Rafiq) told Parliament that election reforms cannot be introduced in Pakistan because our public is paindu. :hitwall:

Lets forget about election reforms for a moment. Right to vote for over sears Pakistanis, who contribute a lot in our economy by sending in dollars monthly. We have a ruling from Supreme Court that they should be allowed to vote through Embassies in all General, By-Election or Local Body Elecetions, why govt is not doing something about it even after Supreme court's orders? Do give me an answer.

PTI,s stance on TTp, is just is a political stance, nothing to do with reality?
not any more, you ill see, PTI pushing the TTp for peace, all was just statments?

Yes sir, you won't hear IK saying anything about TTP, peace talks after recent air strikes in north waziristan and operation in FATA. Either IK has come to senses or it was just putting pressure on govt.

BogJqwWCQAE4No-.jpg

:D :D :D :D :D
@Jazzbot does anyone know if Dr Yasmeen uses twitter? her handler please...

Yar, I ain't a twitter user, hate it. :P So no ideas.

Last edited:
My friend, kindly. If you don't know about something, then don't assume nothing happened. For your info, three I repeat THREE bills were moved in Parliament by Sheeri Mizari, Shah Mehmood and Arif Alvi on election reforms. Also Asad Umer has raised the issue in Parlimentary Q/A session a lot of time. But the pigs sitting on govt benches aren't willing to move their arses, hence PTI has decided for protests.

One of the Minister (Saad Rafiq) told Parliament that election reforms cannot be introduced in Pakistan because our public is paindu. :hitwall:

Lets forget about election reforms for a moment. Right to vote for over sears Pakistanis, who contribute a lot in our economy by sending in dollars monthly. We have a ruling from Supreme Court that they should be allowed to vote through Embassies in all General, By-Election or Local Body Elecetions, why govt is not doing something about it even after Supreme court's orders? Do give me an answer.

Yes sir, you won't hear IK saying anything about TTP, peace talks after recent air strikes in north waziristan and operation in FATA. Either IK has come to senses or it was just putting pressure on govt.

Yar, I ain't a twitter user, hat it. :P So no ideas.
yes dear Jz, its only a political stunt!;)

Back
Top Bottom