What's new

Imran Khan Should Quit Politics If SC Gives Verdict in Favour of Nawaz Sharif : Pervez Musharraf

Sir, I have no idea what the above really means. Please elaborate. Also, you use a lot of "I"....Mr. Trump and Khan use a lot of "I" too. Psychology tells you that these are same personality traits that makes you feel superior than others. That's the personality Mr. Trump has and from what I've read and researched, its the same case with Mr. Khan. You can't trust people with "I can do this, I can do that", you need "we" to run a country with diverse groups, religions living in it. Just something I've worked on for years and its a reality within human psychology. You can ask a Psychiatrist and he will agree with me. Thanks
Ok we(like minded patriotic individuals) shouldnt ban it but we are entitled to label a media househouse

Pmln likes to label ary and samaa as army supported news outlets

Lol why is SC asking for proofs from PTI? It is not PTI that did corruption
Its not about corruption but providing the proofs. PTI accused Nawaz Shairf about corruption and apparently Imran Khan also showed "The proofs" on a big screen in Raiwind Jalsa. Just wondering where are those proofs right now.#CommonSense
Quiet inside the court and tall claims outside
1103846686-1.jpg

1103846686-2.gif

Ok we(like minded patriotic individuals) shouldnt ban it but we are entitled to label a media househouse

Not army but the Media Nemisis of Geo

Last edited:
of course there is no reason remain to protest then and better to quit politics and let the deputy chairman lead the party after becoming chairman
Why doesn't this derta werta macho quit running with his mouth.Has he not done enough damage already?.

Why doesn't this derta werta macho quit running with his mouth.Has he not done enough damage already?.
when every try is done such as IK did and you have no remaining institute either which can do accountability across the board or for the badshah salamat then what option you remain with, sit and watch, have some :pop:

Sir, I don't understand. My posts have nothing to do with the media houses or news outlets, etc. I guess this is another case of dealing with a Trump like supporter when you give them a logic on anything, their response (when they have no logic left) is, I'm voting for Trump, because "I want to make American great again". This is when all sense and logic go down in a drain. And all you could say back is, American is already great, how do you create so much divide and make it "great" again. I am sure you can relate to this. Thanks

Lol why is SC asking for proofs from PTI? It is not PTI that did corruption

Why don't courts ask Nawaz to prove he bought those properties in the 90s?

My friend its a waste of time arguing with these Noony dracula league supporters, they are happy with the present status quo and rampant corruption, instead of bringing reforms to improve electoral system, make the institutions independent from political interference which they have not done, and it will never be done because it suits corrupt mafias that are eating Pakistan.

Sir, I don't understand. My posts have nothing to do with the media houses or news outlets, etc. I guess this is another case of dealing with a Trump like supporter when you give them a logic on anything, their response (when they have no logic left) is, I'm voting for Trump, because "I want to make American great again". This is when all sense and logic go down in a drain. And all you could say back is, American is already great, how do you create so much divide and make it "great" again. I am sure you can relate to this. Thanks
i voted for pti because i am against dynasty politics
Sharifs have billions abroad they were raised by army they accuse others of what they actually do

Its not about corruption but providing the proofs. PTI accused Nawaz Shairf about corruption and apparently Imran Khan also showed "The proofs" on a big screen in Raiwind Jalsa. Just wondering where are those proofs right now.#CommonSense
Quiet inside the court and tall claims outside
Nawaz Sharif will provide proofs his money is clean. PTI didn't do Panama Leaks. It is only the petitioner. Why would SC ask PTI for proofs? They are not party to the Panama case.

Nawaz Sharif will provide proofs his money is clean. PTI didn't do Panama Leaks. It is only the petitioner. Why would SC ask PTI for proofs? They are not party to the Panama case.
Sharif family is on the record now saying that they will provide the proofs. What will Imran Khan present to make good on his allegations? The onus of proving the guilt of. accused is on prosecutor, that's how law works. Otherwise Courts would rather ask the killer to present the evidence of murder rather than asking prosecutor to do so.
If PTI is not the party to Panama Leaks case then what is its legal team doing in the courtroom?

Sharif family is on the record now saying that they will provide the proofs. What will Imran Khan present to make good on his allegations? The onus of proving the guilt of. accused is on prosecutor, that's how law works. Otherwise Courts would rather ask the killer to present the evidence of murder rather than asking prosecutor to do so.
If PTI is not the party to Panama Leaks case then what is its legal team doing in the courtroom?
PTI filed the petition on Panama leaks along with all opposition parties. PTI is not investigating authority.

intresting to see N leaguers using musharraf comments .

its enough proof that all sharif family have different views about their property and when it was bought

Back
Top Bottom