What's new

Imran Khan sets 30 days deadline over US drone strikes

Lo kar lo gal!

Cricket khailnay walay miraasee ab NATIONAL INTEREST par AUTHORITY banay huay hain.

Kia pata kisi din filmstar Meera humara NUCLEAR DOCTRINE formulate kar rahee ho.

Kia woh M.A. journalism karnay walay urdu-medium PSEUDO-INTELLECTUALS kee kamee thee joh yeh joker (IK) apna naach dikhanay kay liyay aa gia hai.

ina'lilllah-e-wa-inna-ilaehe-rajioon.

(thanks Sur for correcting me)

A stupid cricketer with less than 10 neurons (brain-cells) will now lecture us on NATIONAL INTEREST.

Go back to the cricket ground and teach kids on BALL TAMPERING. This is what you can only do best.

After the next 30 days, if it works, then it will be an interesting space to watch!

After the next 30 days, if it works, then it will be an interesting space to watch!

yes according to almost all, he has been able to make a break through in his political career,

yesterday opposition leader ch nisar called him test tube politician, while PM called Dharna a "sponsored Dharna"

they all fear him, whether he comes in power through a revolutionary movement or through elections, in either case status quo politicians,general, and bureaucrats future is at stake.

A stupid cricketer with less than 10 neurons (brain-cells) will now lecture us on NATIONAL INTEREST.

Go back to the cricket ground and teach kids on BALL TAMPERING. This is what you can only do best.

Get a life.He is an honest man well more honest than you.And if you really have a little judgment and know how you would know that he is the most honest and truthful politician in pakistani politics right now,unless you have a better choice.

Observing Waffen SS and its likes, I am having doubts on Defence.pk's administration...! I mean these kind of characters i.e., fake characters are created by PDF administration themselves. They appear out of no where and then disappear. They are always allowed to troll may be for more traffic. Just my opinion.

Observing Waffen SS and its likes, I am having doubts on Defence.pk's administration...! I mean these kind of characters i.e., fake characters are created by PDF administration themselves. They appear out of no where and then disappear. They are always allowed to troll may be for more traffic. Just my opinion.

This theory is something that is held by several forum members. Hell, even i think the same. :cheers:

anyway, nothing we can do about it .

Lo kar lo gal!

Cricket khailnay walay miraasee ab NATIONAL INTEREST par AUTHORITY banay huay hain.

Kia pata kisi din filmstar Meera humara NUCLEAR DOCTRINE formulate kar rahee ho.

Kia woh M.A. journalism karnay walay urdu-medium PSEUDO-INTELLECTUALS kee kamee thee joh yeh joker (IK) apna naach dikhanay kay liyay aa gia hai.

Iss post main sirf aapne apni aukaad dikhai hai, aur kisi ka kuch nahi bigra.

This theory is something that is held by several forum members. Hell, even i think the same. :cheers:

anyway, nothing we can do about it .

We're not that wailay. This is a produce of the real world.

Your username speaks for how many "brain cells" you have - go back and read Mein Kampf.

Lo kar lo gal!

WHAT A PATHETIC POST. IT IS AMAZING HOW MENTALLY RETARDED YOU ARE !!! YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE THE SENSE NOT TO BRING YOUR LIMITED BRAIN CAPACITY IN PUBLIC. IF YOU DON'T OPEN YOUR MOUTH THEN PEOPLE WILL SOMEHOW GIVE YOU 50% CHANCE OF HAVING SOME BRAIN.

Another pathetic post.

Have you ever tried to find out how many brain cells you have ? let me tell you - NILL; ZERO; ZILCH.

Even your post reflects your limited mental capacity. You have tried to give the meaning of neurons in the bracket as brain cells, thinking that you are the only genius in this world to understand the meaning of NEURONS :rofl::rofl::rofl:

you are behaving like Najam Sethi ....Altaf Guy

That's all very funny Ik giving deadlines after meetings at GHQ

Yaar, ab to gernali babies ko boot khud polish karnay pareen gay..Ohh hoo, un ki kamar mien dard ho gi and ohh, wo WOT bhi fight ker raha hain...

Anyways, we need a man who can swing the balls of GHQ. One corrupt is in Islamabad while ever green corrupt production award goes to Rawalpindi.

Back
Top Bottom