What's new

Imran Khan sentenced to 3 years in Jail

You say that knowing you and your family will be safe from any trouble that follows. Free living, free retirement, life in DHA fortresses for free, free foreign settlement.
Free stuff spoils the mind.
Nor artillery, I remember seeing footage of sepoys employing field artillery in residential areas in Fata early in the war of terror.

Khan thought he could change the system from within, and this was a mistake. Yes myself I was with the military, but many, including myself have come to see that they, the upper echelons couldn't care past their own wallet.

The economy was doing well under him, certainly far better than what is happening now;

If anything it is now being damaged beyond repair.

There are host of reasons for IK ouster, one reason which is being ignored is Imran Khan visiting both Iran and Saudia and tried to diffuse the tensions between the two countries.

The US wasn't happy.

And the local stake holders, political and military instead of backing and saving him, stabbed him in the back.

1691335266873.png

1691335471332.png

The problem Imran Khan had was the public declaration he made to fight corruption. The cesspool of military and political parties that had become rich off the status quo then joined forces to oust him from power and then to trump up charges against him for crimes they're all guilty of committing themselves in order that they can return Pakistan to the status quo of passing it between military and 2 families to enable its plunder and for those families to become ever wealthier. They’re no Hybrid bro just stinky corruption!!!

Nah. It was not the 'corruption' or the two party rule which was destroying Pakistan. It is myth! Pakistanis standard of living, despite being a 'security state' from day one, and despite the 'corruption', has been going up and up. And that's not even factoring in the cost of the violent rivalry with India which has been draining Pakistan's focus and resources.
You really want to know what is 'corruption' and incompetence then look at Sri Lanka: An island nation with much more literate population, with no internal insurgencies, with no external enemies and yet still defaulted. THAT'S what I can 'corruption' and incompetence. Pakistan has fared far better than them, considering Pakistan's extremely challenging geopolitics.
Also, it is a false narrative that oligarchies destroy a country! In a way, the chokehold of the Republican and the Democratic Party in America is an oligarchy--something Americans have not been able to shake of them despite Ross Perot or Naders. India was basically ruled by the Nehru Dynasty for most of India's history and India still progress. Bangladesh is progressing after they settled the Haseen-Khalida mayhem. What's important is continuities of policies. Focus. There is huge corruption in America and India and BD but there is focus too.
Imran was wrong to focus on 'corruption' and witchhunting. And I believe he wanted to totally eliminate any potential challengers to his rule. Not surprising to those who had known him since his cricketing years. The guy is an absolute dictator.

But military is anti-pakistan, isn't that the commonly injected notion ?

IK licked military boots to come in power and then cried like an ex-gf when dumped by Bajwa. Bite the hand that feeds you.
IK's biggest hypocrisy is siding with military to come in power and then as you say "exposing" them. so if IK was such a saint, he shouldn't have accepted military's assistance in coming into power.

Ik kissed the door of a sufi saint, that really paved way for him coming into power after listening to his other half. Then he licked military boots to attain the seat of PM and praised Bajwa during his tenure. After the honeymoon ended with military he became a cry baby. Andho mein kana raja.
May ALLAH raise you with Nawaz Shareef and Zardari and all the thieves like them. Ameen. Imran Khan will win in this world and hereafter INSHALLAH but I really hope supporters of Nawaz and Zardari and their criminal and corrupt ABBA G supporters have the guts to rise with them on day of judgement and accept their partnership in their crimes.

Nah. It was not the 'corruption' or the two party rule which was destroying Pakistan. It is myth! Pakistanis standard of living, despite being a 'security state' from day one, and despite the 'corruption', has been going up and up. And that's not even factoring in the cost of the violent rivalry with India which has been draining Pakistan's focus and resources.
You really want to know what is 'corruption' and incompetence then look at Sri Lanka: An island nation with much more literate population, with no internal insurgencies, with no external enemies and yet still defaulted. THAT'S what I can 'corruption' and incompetence. Pakistan has fared far better than them, considering Pakistan's extremely challenging geopolitics.
Also, it is a false narrative that oligarchies destroy a country! In a way, the chokehold of the Republican and the Democratic Party in America is an oligarchy--something Americans have not been able to shake of them despite Ross Perot or Naders. India was basically ruled by the Nehru Dynasty for most of India's history and India still progress. Bangladesh is progressing after they settled the Haseen-Khalida mayhem. What's important is continuities of policies. Focus. There is huge corruption in America and India and BD but there is focus too.
Imran was wrong to focus on 'corruption' and witchhunting. And I believe he wanted to totally eliminate any potential challengers to his rule. Not surprising to those who had known him since his cricketing years. The guy is an absolute dictator.
Nigeria has more oil than many countries. It doesn't progress, So many in Africa. Dude most countries work because their 80 % of system works and 20 % system is affected by corruption. Our 20 % works and 80 % is affected by corruption. The sheer audacity of people to make excuses for corruption only proves one thing that they themselves are fully corrupt.

Asim Whisky is launching a personal vendetta against Imran Khan and PTI, this has been
clear since he came into power.

He is even brainwashing the Army against IK instead of getting them ready for war with
India.

Not injected 100% true, if you look at our history

More likely they are anti people, that translates into anti Pakistan.

The concept of a 'State' is all about civilians/awam/people. The military has started to treat this state as a piece of Real Estate, ignoring the awam, thinking a few big Industrialists and Waderas when aboard with them is fine.

An Elite Capture, and the military knowingly/unknowingly behaving as a Usurper, a Qabza Mafia, the undisputed owners of the country, the only stake holders, the only patriots and what not.

An asset for Pakistan being sidelined and put in Jail, this is criminal, constant perdition for the people who have done this, and for those who are not raising their voice and resisting it.

Even when ousted from the PM post, he raised 5 billion Rs. for the flood victims.

1691338240235.png

1691338283241.png

Judge who gave him sentence without any evidence he is in london now ..So You can imagine level of justice system in pakistan... no wonder pakistan justice system rank 129 from bottom. Shameful act on the part of corrupt govt and their handlers. If you can't win against them fairly, then just put them in jail.

Judge who gave him sentence without any evidence he is in london now ..So You can imagine level of justice system in pakistan... no wonder pakistan justice system rank 129 from bottom. Shameful act on the part of corrupt govt and their handlers. If you can't win against them fairly, then just put them in jail.

The judge Dilawar is in London to escape the PTI hitmen!! Just like the judge who passed the judgement on the terrorist Mumtaz Qadri.
As for the Toshakhana judgement, the trial went on for a long time. But then nothing will convince you that Imran stupidly fudged some numbers--minor offence but enough to nab him just like Nawaz was nabbed on some minor violation.

Pakistan is an incredibly filthy country. It is a colony of the Brits and Americans run by a bunch of corrupt generals. These Pakistani generals only have two goals in mind. Self enrichment and appeasing the masters. Anyone who thinks about independent policy etc. is immediately thrown out.

You can say all you want about Tahir-ul-Qadri. He was absolutely right regarding Pakistani political system. The Pakistani political system is like a horse betting system. It is all rigged. Judges, politicians and generals are bought and sold like a loaf of bread. An honest person cannot survive in this incredibly filthy system.

Imran Khan can now enjoy his time in jail. Imran Khan always maintained that he would change the system by remaining within the system. Good luck. By the way, Tahir-ul-Qadri is enjoying his prosperous life in Canada with his grandson.

We will boycott Pakistan until we die. Pakistan is dead to us.

Pakistan is dead to a lot of people .. only idiots don’t realize it

There is no hope for under privileged people

But military is anti-pakistan, isn't that the commonly injected notion ?

IK licked military boots to come in power and then cried like an ex-gf when dumped by Bajwa. Bite the hand that feeds you.
IK's biggest hypocrisy is siding with military to come in power and then as you say "exposing" them. so if IK was such a saint, he shouldn't have accepted military's assistance in coming into power.

Ik kissed the door of a sufi saint, that really paved way for him coming into power after listening to his other half. Then he licked military boots to attain the seat of PM and praised Bajwa during his tenure. After the honeymoon ended with military he became a cry baby. Andho mein kana raja.

That is some seriously retarded analysis ..

The falling out was a result seriously policy drifts .. ie the right way ie by the book pushed by khan versus the bad way ie Bajwa as exposed by Shabbar Zaidi don’t tax DHA Etc

Pakistan needs to be boycotted by expats. Everything else doesn't matter at this point.

A full economic boycott by expats is what PDM and generals fear most.

My only advice to all expats all over the world. Don't waste your time reasoning. We just need a full economic boycott.
Must work that USA take back CIS-MOA.
Reason, every country has an army. Pakistan army is an army which has a country.

The judge Dilawar is in London to escape the PTI hitmen!! Just like the judge who passed the judgement on the terrorist Mumtaz Qadri.
As for the Toshakhana judgement, the trial went on for a long time. But then nothing will convince you that Imran stupidly fudged some numbers--minor offence but enough to nab him just like Nawaz was nabbed on some minor violation.

He did declare on his tax papers unlike other politicians. He paid full tax. He was only supposed to declare it when he was submitting papers for elections. Who submit income declaration to election commission every year???

Nah. It was not the 'corruption' or the two party rule which was destroying Pakistan. It is myth! Pakistanis standard of living, despite being a 'security state' from day one, and despite the 'corruption', has been going up and up.

What the heck are you harping on about?

When was the last time you came to Pakistan even?

We are from the middle class, or even upper middle and we feel the pinch.

People who were once buying Aquas and Prius's or Corollas are now resorting to Suzuki Altos or Kia Picantos.

People who went to McDonald's once a week are now resorting to KFC or local chains.

People who went out every night for a drive now drive only when necessary.

In my home, for a single guy the electric bill came out to be 40 friggin thousand rupees.

Our tenants left our place and went to a new one because they couldn't afford the rent.

People I know used to buy a brand new AC, now they buy it either on installement or second hand.

Dude, you have been spewing nonsense over here for so long, and that was regarding IK or PTI and I frankly don't care about that.

You know who the lawyer was for ECP in the Toshakhana case? He was a lawyer in a case I personally know of, and we spent close to 5 lac just to give rishwat to the court clerk of IHC and sessions court to get the date of hearing at it's due time. Another 3 lac in total was spent to get visitation rights in Adiala jail. This wasn't something that was above the legal mandate, this is what the friggin law actually gave us the right for. (Also, I don't want to put him in trouble, but you don't want to know what he thinks about the Toshakhan case and who tells him what to do).

The gate security at Adiala sees that you come in a car or a bike or a rickshaw, and then ascertains the bribe rate accordingly. Every week you have to spend close to 10k whenever you visit Adiala. You have to pay a bribe at every different point in Adiala. Kabhi tum gaye ho kisi sarkari daftar?

A woman I know was harrased by the son of a bitch at the gate of Adiala jail, and the prisons department wanted a bribe to register a complaint against him. We knew some people and the case got escalated and the guy got disciplinary proceedings against him, but what about those who don't know anyone or don't have the money for this?

They had a court hearing after 3 weeks, and when they go to the court, they find out that the judge has gone to Lahore for his grandson's birthday party. And then the judges in our glorious country go on a summer break for three months as if they are studying in primary school.

We had to transfer our home from my grandparent's name to my father's, and you know what the lawyer handling it told us? Aap agr 50k upar day dain to file jaldi chal jaye gi. This is a file which is in CDA, the capital of the country. Our family did not because we didn't want this on our conscience aur ham zaleel ho gaye thay dafatron ka chakkar laga laga kar.

I was once eating on my lunch break at the side of the road in my car because it was too hot outside (this is about 5 years back). A police dala came with 2 fat asses in white beard jin ki umar marnay wali ho gayi thi. Those ba$tards had the gall to ask me for chai pani, because my car windows were tinted (all legal), and then they took my name and CNIC and threatened to take me to the police station. (This happened on Margalla road, I was eating a 180 ka roll pratha from hot and spicy). Once I threatened him back and asked him for his belt number, he realized maybe this guy knows someone, so let him go.

You can say whatever you want about Imran Khan or whoever, but at least don't make fun of the people who are getting absolutely fcked by this corruption and and rotten system. And this is just me, and I know I am in a position of privilege in this country.

There are thousands if not millions more who have similar tales.

Get in touch with reality man.

The judge Dilawar is in London to escape the PTI hitmen!!

He isn't in London, he has gone to Hull. The judge is in UK for a course on 'Judicial Training on Human Rights and Rule of Law'.

A judge was already deputed for this training, but Dilawar replaced that judge at the last moment as a gift. That's why he was in a hurry to give the verdict too.

fudged some numbers--minor offence but enough to nab him just like Nawaz was nabbed on some minor violation.

Which numbers did he fudge? Can you please tell?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom