What's new

Imran Khan sentenced to 3 years in Jail

Why was it wrong to convict someone in a case any criminal court in the world would have passed a conviction in?
Iqama was a tool used by the army to punish MNS
Murder charges against bhutto was a tool used by establishment to punish Bhutto
Now toshakhana, may 9 are all tools being used by the establishment to punish IK
Go through our history and all these charges are just tools- right, wrong idc

But they're what they're

If we stand together against these tools (even if it's being used against our political rivals) as a principal than all of it would stop

Most Pakistani political supporters lack these "principals"

Last edited:
It really surprise me how come there are not even few brave patriotic officers in this Napak army who could shot this scum of a Hera mandi aka Asim Munir and his treacherous Gens.

Is there no one in Napak fouj who could stop these bastards and make an example out of them for what they did to this nation in last 2 years.

A very good thread from distinguished lawyer Salman Akram Raja highlighting the sheer farcical nature of this trial. Advise all to read:

The important part in the thread:

Screenshot 2023-08-05 at 12.42.09 PM.png

Yeh hai poora case.

I have been pleading the likes of @muhammadhafeezmalik , Fools, and many others for months, keh case to bata do hai kia and they always failed to explain it because they themselves don't know about it.

And here is the sum all of the case.

Everything is declared as needed on the tax cut off date, there is no mention of underdeclaration or undervaluation, to phir saza kis cheez ki hai?

Someone please explain.

@muhammadhafeezmalik , I will be waiting for your response buddy.

It really surprise me how come there are not even few brave patriotic officers in this Napak army who could shot this scum of a Hera mandi aka Asim Munir and his treacherous Gens.

Is there no one in Napak fouj who could stop these bastards and make an example out of them for what they did to this nation in last 2 years.

I think the myth that only Chief Executive of company is haramkhoor have been busted long ago.

Bro all of them are cut from the same cloth.

The thing about only a few bad generals is a farce 😂

People who fail to drive western pigs and their leashed dogs from their own land do not deserve to live in dignity, I am talking specifically about british/american pigs.

Must be something in the water everywhere... Governing parties playing dirty legal games to remove opposition opponents.

Yeh hai poora case.

Everything is declared as needed on the tax cut off date, there is no mention of underdeclaration or undervaluation, to phir saza kis cheez ki hai?

There is no life in this case, and certainly no merit in the biased way it was handled.

You've had the Lahore Bar Association, Supreme Court Bar Association, and Islamabad Bar Association all condemn Dakoo Dilawar and the verdict today.

Most legal analysts are of the same opinion. When even Dawn is running opinions of lawyers in an article called ‘Murder of justice’, then you know how tainted and wrong this decision is.

I am talking specifically about british/american pigs.

You can’t drive out something that you were born out of.

It’s like a child trying to drive their parents out of the house. Not possible.

Back
Top Bottom