What's new

Imran Khan sentenced to 3 years in Jail

Oh, the irony of the anti-Establishment narrative coming from a 'DGMO'!!

Fact is: Most of you guys were licking the military boots until Imran, after losing power, started his 'anti-Establishment' narrative. This forum's historic data will prove it.
So, yes, cultism and fanboism is at play here. Accept that and reflect on as to how the 'educated' Pakistanis are behaving. You don't even need a plate of Biryani--a Tweet from Imran Khan was enough. At least a Biryani plate would have fed you.

There are alot army fanboys and apologists on PDF. IK exposed the establishment so much, even the staunchest bootlickers will have trouble defending them now. But there are plenty, including myself who have recognized the evil that is napak army and the games they have been playing for decades.

Just because you are too stupid to change your stance on things after new information is available, doesn't mean everyone is.

My stances generally stay the same for years and it takes many many hours of deliberation before something big changes in my stances. It is in my nature and I am generally proved correct because I analyze and analyze and analyze and continue to question my 'received wisdom'.
A Tweet from a stupid loser like Imran after he failed to convince the military to back him again wouldn't change my stance because I'd know why the Tweet was posted and I was certain IF the military had backed Imran again the Tweet against the military wouldn't have come.

Oh, the irony of the anti-Establishment narrative coming from a 'DGMO'!!

Fact is: Most of you guys were licking the military boots until Imran, after losing power, started his 'anti-Establishment' narrative. This forum's historic data will prove it.
So, yes, cultism and fanboism is at play here. Accept that and reflect on as to how the 'educated' Pakistanis are behaving. You don't even need a plate of Biryani--a Tweet from Imran Khan was enough. At least a Biryani plate would have fed you.

The DGMO username goes back decades into the 2000s when I was on the orginal PDF. It was a different time when I and many others were proud of the Armed Forces (quite fervently it must be said). I joined here 13 years ago and so it's a carry on.

But thankfully the brutality the NaPak fauj over the past 15 months has opened our eyes as it was never seen before for many, and which has been so overtly captured in this digital age of ours.

Not sure why you bring biryani into this, given there is only one party associated with them which you only know too well. There is only cultism in your love of the corrupts that you worship. You stick to them.

Let the majority of this forum and I take a different course (as much of the country), and just accept you stand alone in a minority (and that hurt comes through loud and clear).

Trump is nowhere as popular as Imran Khan
yes in raw numbers what you say is true. But the 20 to 30% that supports Trump seems to be all in. They have already proven on more than one occasion that they are ready to come out with their guns. We have to find a gentle non-violent way of easing both Trump and Biden both into retirement oblivion

Not a fan of afghanistan. Hate the mentality of people. Will be another Pakistan for people of KP. Why bother then ?

True Kabuliyan attitude is no different from what you see in Lahore and Islamabad.

But at this moment anything is better than the oversized tumor that is Pakistan.

wooow just woow .... all planned ...now election will be held on time and Nawaz Sharif is coming too... if IK holds back in Jail.

My stances generally stay the same for years and it takes many many hours of deliberation before something big changes in my stances. It is in my nature and I am generally proved correct because I analyze and analyze and analyze and continue to question my 'received wisdom'.
A Tweet from a stupid loser like Imran after he failed to convince the military to back him again wouldn't change my stance because I'd know why the Tweet was posted and I was certain IF the military had backed Imran again the Tweet against the military wouldn't have come.
Pak fauj Zindabad
Nawaz Sharif Zindabad
Asif Zardari Zindabad

Back
Top Bottom