What's new

Imran Khan sentenced to 3 years in Jail

Lanat upon the Junta and the cuck quom.

Liberty Chowk is empty, would've expected a crowd there at least.
Main PTI characters are silent.

Shayan Ali, a literal diaspora teenager is the ONLY ONE ORGANISING SOME KIND OF PROTEST!

Well said!!
Fanboism has gone too far! Shows they love a person more than their country and yet they are in the 'Pakistan' defense forum.
You don't get it, and it seems your blinded kind won't ever get it (going by your regular rabid anti-IK posts).

It's not so much the love of an individual over their country or "fanboism", but the deep hatred of a ruling Establishment (that's consistently stymied our progress), which stands exposed for the mafia they are. Which in turn is in bed with its longstanding corrupt puppets of the PDM.

And this is why the vast majority of people choose IK & PTI. It's about a better alternative to the status quo that's raped and pillaged us for decades.

Try to see that if you can.

Well said!!
Fanboism has gone too far! Shows they love a person more than their country and yet they are in the 'Pakistan' defense forum.
The forum is a farce now, many of the members are PTI fanboys. Generally, the language of Mods and Admins is impeccable all over the world but here one cannot really find much of a difference between the posts of some of the mods and that of a regular member. That too is on Imran Khan, he has trained his follower and supporter to generally use language which is unbecoming and quite immoral.

Actually, I am ashamed that I myself have been forced to used words such as youthia etc., which I do not condone. Perhaps it is time for a reset and to ensure that the forum is once again made civil and tolerant.

Pakistan was a mistake, make no doubt about it. Had Pakistan not been created, aleast we wouldn't be slaves to boots and in turn amreka. India with all its faults, and all countrys have them, has a much better future perspective than the cursed land of the banana republic of Faujistan

It's not so much the love of an individual over their country or "fanboism", but the deep hatred of a ruling Establishment (that's consistently stymied our progress), which stands exposed for the mafia they are. Which in turn is in bed with its longstanding corrupt puppets of the PDM.

Oh, the irony of the anti-Establishment narrative coming from a 'DGMO'!!

Fact is: Most of you guys were licking the military boots until Imran, after losing power, started his 'anti-Establishment' narrative. This forum's historic data will prove it.
So, yes, cultism and fanboism is at play here. Accept that and reflect on as to how the 'educated' Pakistanis are behaving. You don't even need a plate of Biryani--a Tweet from Imran Khan was enough. At least a Biryani plate would have fed you.

Pakistan was a mistake, make no doubt about it. Had Pakistan not been created, aleast we wouldn't be slaves to boots and in turn amreka. India with all its faults, has a much better future perspective than the cursed land of republic of Faujistan

Akbar Bugti was proven right today

The forum is a farce now, many of the members are PTI fanboys. Generally, the language of Mods and Admins is impeccable all over the world but here one cannot really find much of a difference between the posts of some of the mods and that of a regular member. That too is on Imran Khan, he has trained his follower and supporter to generally use language which is unbecoming and quite immoral.

Actually, I am ashamed that I myself have been forced to used words such as youthia etc., which I do not condone. Perhaps it is time for a reset and to ensure that the forum is once again made civil and tolerant.

It is my first brush with such language and Fascism. @VCheng had warned me about it. But now I know what he was saying.
I believe all those who have the Pakistani flag in their profile are here for 'Pakistan'. But sadly some have taken a path of intolerance and muzzling. And you are right: It is Imran Khan, the Fascist, who is behind the degeneration.

Oh, the irony of the anti-Establishment narrative coming from a 'DGMO'!!

Fact is: Most of you guys were licking the military boots until Imran, after losing power, started his 'anti-Establishment' narrative. This forum's historic data will prove it.
So, yes, cultism and fanboism is at play here. Accept that and reflect on as to how the 'educated' Pakistanis are behaving. You don't even need a plate of Biryani--a Tweet from Imran Khan was enough. At least a Biryani plate would have fed you.
Just because you are too stupid to change your stance on things after new information is available, doesn't mean everyone is.

i wonder what will be response in us when they lock trump up

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom