What's new

Imran Khan says he had two options for TTP, either kill them all or rehabilitate them, he chose latter

Its naive to think that Imran khan could do any plan about Afghanistan without Military. All those plans were made with purposals from Pakistan Army.

Its foolish to even think that Imran khan could make a security policy in a country where your even foreign policy is derived by Military. GHQ NEVER let anyone make decisions on security.

BTW, Imran khan was long gone now. WHY military let TTP come inside ? IF according to you imran khan was allowing TTP lolz. The T's came inside after PTI govt was ousted. All IK is saying IF military had to bring them in then there should have been some mechanism. Not just gave them space to do just anything.

rehabilítate? His plan worked wonders and after a decade his TTP brothers were back in Swat. You don't negotiate with terrorists, killing them all is only way to deter future terrorists. Instead his apologetic behavior only give more rise to taliban terrorism.

Taliban Khan indeed.

Prime minister doesn't have the powers to decide or play God like that.

It's astonishing that despite holding the said post, Mr. Niazi has little understanding of the constitution and matters of governance.

killing them all is only way to deter future terrorists.

How do you know they won't grow back? As long as the underlying conditions are present and discontent and resentment is present, and other things like a safe haven in Afghanistan, where there is also resentment towards pakistan, there is a likelihood of their continuance. Imran Khan isn't wrong in a sense, but there is likely a need for a hybrid approach. You need a plan to change sociopolitical dynamics that facilitate the insurgency. You have to look at both the BLA insurgency and the insurgency in the pashtun tribal lands, the similarities I see is a lack of economic and sociopolitical integration into the rest of pakistan.

Not me but military was also wants me todo the same , he told many time in interviews
If PDF boot rakshaks considering him responsible of all the talks with TTP then you must admire him for his successful operation swift retort against india

Its naive to think that Imran khan could do any plan about Afghanistan without Military. All those plans were made with purposals from Pakistan Army.

Its foolish to even think that Imran khan could make a security policy in a country where your even foreign policy is derived by Military. GHQ NEVER let anyone make decisions on security.

BTW, Imran khan was long gone now. WHY military let TTP come inside ? IF according to you imran khan was allowing TTP lolz. The T's came inside after PTI govt was ousted. All IK is saying IF military had to bring them in then there should have been some mechanism. Not just gave them space to do just anything.
Imran Khan was the only one who actually wanted more control on security policy the others didn't care much. Tbh the others were all complicit with being puppets as long as $$$ was coming in.

He was influencing and pushing the military leadership to be more pacifist and always has since many years.

Tbh I do think GHA should handle security policy, no civillian government has shown proper leadership in any aspect apart from PTI. But Imran Khan is quite pacifist especially against internal threats.

I respect his stance against India though where he vowed retaliation. He didn't want to let that slide.

Should disagree with Imran Khan’s policy here.

A passive aggressive strategy is needed to handle these dogs from hell. Kill their leaders, negotiate, then kill, negotiate and then kill and so on. Being very simplistic here but you get the point. Never negotiate from a position of weakness.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom