What's new

Imran Khan says he had two options for TTP, either kill them all or rehabilitate them, he chose latter

Peace of advice, considering you have a literal nazi in your profile picture, you really shouldn't be criticizing other's for any alleged sympathy.

It's a very easy target.
:rofl:
is it okay to display a photo of General feldmarschall Erich von Manstein if n when the displayer has the delusions of having insider links to/info on the Pentagon?
you really shouldn't be criticizing other's for any alleged sympathy.
how is it alleged when the dude in question has said it in video after video? deep fakes are they? :lol:

Last edited:
:rofl:
is it okay to display a photo of General feldmarschall Erich von Manstein, esp. when the displayer has the delusions of having insider links/info on the Pentagon?

how is it alleged when the dude in question has said it in video after video? deep fakes are they? :lol:
He hasn't, not really. He's criticized drone strikes, and said that drone strikes in the tribal area are bad and lead to terrorism.

he ordered his men to waste time, energy and risk their own lives to do a loolly exam to determine who were hindus that can be shot and muslims who should be detained for rehab
Source? Hope not that picture of the soldier checking in a guy’s pants, which was proven to actually be an Indian soldier checking for Muslim

So he wants to follow pacifism towards India, no action for TTP ? Afghan Taliban are freed, ISIS are apne Londay , Dajjal is just Halaaat ka mara , Yajoj majoj are bechare log dewaar ke peeche phans gaye.... What is wrong with this dude?

There's no such thing as rehabilitation for TTP members, they grow up in a radicalised environment since young, there is nothing to redeem and it is far too risky to trust it.

Put a bullet through their heads, doesn't matter if there is 40 thousand or 40 million.

Secondly the real solution is not actually militarily, you can keep killing insurgents but they'll be replaced.

You have to combat their ideology of religious extremism to prevent them from being created - which brings me back to the point I keep making of regulating Islamic madrassas and teaching institutions.

Mass education is the only solution, formal education mixed with state regulated Islamic education. They must learn picking up guns against Pakistan , an Islamic Republic, is a big-no. You need to teach them less pan-Islamism and more of a moderate form of Islam based around societal values, morals and lifestyles.

You also need to work more on national identity and nation building efforts. It is a long process but it can be solved.

Peace of advice, considering you have a literal nazi in your profile picture, you really shouldn't be criticizing other's for any alleged sympathy.

It's a very easy target.
Rommel was not a member of the Nazi party he was a part of the Wehrmacht.

There's no such thing as rehabilitation for TTP members, they grow up in a radicalised environment since young, there is nothing to redeem and it is far too risky to trust it.

Put a bullet through their heads, doesn't matter if there is 40 thousand or 40 million.

Secondly the real solution is not actually militarily, you can keep killing insurgents but they'll be replaced.

You have to combat their ideology of religious extremism to prevent them from being created - which brings me back to the point I keep making of regulating Islamic madrassas and teaching institutions.

Mass education is the only solution, formal education mixed with state regulated Islamic education. They must learn picking up guns against Pakistan , an Islamic Republic, is a big-no. You need to teach them less pan-Islamism and more of a moderate form of Islam based around societal values, morals and lifestyles.

You also need to work more on national identity and nation building efforts. It is a long process but it can be solved.

Are you done spamming the thread? The definition of TTP which you are clinging desperately to is outdated by atleast a decade.

The franchise is solely recruiting from displaced people from the conflict zone relying on stakeholders like smuggling gangs and tribal code of vengeance.

There is no ideological warfare afoot in Pakistan to keep re-imagining religion or any fundamentals of the nation state.

Rommel was not a member of the Nazi party he was a part of the Wehrmacht.
He was a nazi through and through.

As he was a fucking field marshal, and a close aid to Hitler, he knew exactly all the things the nazi party was doing.

He was just as guilty as the rest of them, perhaps even more so.

What you are falling for is known as the Rommel myth. That he was somehow this honorable well intentioned guy, when the truth is that he was pretty evil himself.

He knew what Hitler and the nazis were doing and had the power/influence to stop it, he did not.

EDIT: on a side note, I find it disgusting that brown people worship these white fucks so much. Especially those white bastards that think of brown people as sub-humans.

Have some fucking self-respect.

I think killing the more radical faction of the TTP is a viable solution as for other things as long as the problems that exist in FATA and Balochistan are not addressed then even if you kill them all more will pop out and Government should make their own Pashtunwali law these retarded tribals give them shelter in the name of retarded hospility and the final solution is that Government should make a proper syllabus for madrassa students and also make a exam on being a maulana just like school teachers have to get a license

You need to teach them less pan-Islamism and more of a moderate form of Islam based around societal values, morals and lifestyles.
Flip you on about moderate Islam 🤣 Islam is Islam by the sword it's not meant for kids who listen to maulana Tariq Jamil the main problem is the way you teach it Islam requires a person to be armed yet humble at the same time there's no moderate pacifism it's a new thing invented post 9/11.

Flip you on about moderate Islam 🤣 Islam is Islam by the sword it's not meant for kids who listen to maulana Tariq Jamil the main problem is the way you teach it Islam requires a person to be armed yet humble at the same time there's no moderate pacifism it's a new thing invented post 9/11.

You have a Pirouz in your Avatar that coined the damn word enlightened moderation.

I don't think Pakistani government has pardoned Musharraf either since last government successfully trialled him for treason.

I get what you mean that Islam is Islam, but by moderate I mean where people are not ideologically compelled to join terror groups who weaponise Islam like Al-Q, etc

I think killing the more radical faction of the TTP is a viable solution as for other things as long as the problems that exist in FATA and Balochistan are not addressed then even if you kill them all more will pop out and Government should make their own Pashtunwali law these retarded tribals give them shelter in the name of retarded hospility and the final solution is that Government should make a proper syllabus for madrassa students and also make a exam on being a maulana just like school teachers have to get a license
Just kill any terrorist, idea of rehabilitation is useless and tbh

And yes, religious madrassas need to be regulated and maulanas should require formal Islamic education and be qualified

You have a Pirouz in your Avatar that coined the damn word enlightened moderation.

I don't think Pakistani government has pardoned Musharraf either since last government successfully trialled him for treason.
It's a pic.. It's not that serious.

Back
Top Bottom