What's new

Imran Khan says he had two options for TTP, either kill them all or rehabilitate them, he chose latter

I prefer 90s Imran. I think he has been radicalized by his wife.
Not at all, he was just enjoying life and doing things he himself would not encourage to society lol.

He has always been like this, because he's naive and pacifist by nature, nothing more to it.

He only cracks down on things when they are breaking through the door otherwise his solutions are unrealistic and make things worse.

- Wanted no fencing or security at the western border

- wanted a political office for TTP a terrorist group

- called OBL a martyr

- said the Afghans "broke the shackles of slavery"

- blamed Pakistan for terrorism on a public platform.

He is naive as they come, even if he believed this stuff you really don't say it publicly and secondly if you believe the first 2 that is a serious problem.

Not at all, he was just enjoying life and doing things he himself would not encourage to society lol.

He has always been like this, because he's naive and pacifist by nature, nothing more to it.

He only cracks down on things when they are breaking through the door otherwise his solutions are unrealistic and make things worse.

- Wanted no fencing or security at the western border

- wanted a political office for TTP a terrorist group

- called OBL a martyr

- said the Afghans "broke the shackles of slavery"

- blamed Pakistan for terrorism on a public platform.

He is naive as they come, even if he believed this stuff you really don't say it publicly and secondly if you believe the first 2 that is a serious problem.
We must accept that Imran Khan has some serious mental health problems because normal people don't go around defending rapists and child killers.

We must accept that Imran Khan has some serious mental health problems because normal people don't go around defending rapists and child killers.
Supporting rapists and child killer allegations are unknown to me, who or what did he defend?

Supporting rapists and child killer allegations are unknown to me, who or what did he defend?
taliban are child killers. regarding rapes he said it is up to women to prevent rape by dressing appropriately.

he actually blackmailed the army to open and start tali rehab centers and made them waste a lot of time and money on this scheme

taliban are child killers. regarding rapes he said it is up to women to prevent rape by dressing appropriately.

he actually blackmailed the army to open and start tali rehab centers and made them waste a lot of time and money on this scheme
What an actual retard I swear

These people can never be rehabilitated, these aren't drug addicts, they literally kill other people in masses, once you go deep down that route it's impossible to come up. A poor country like Pakistan can't afford such a program even to begin with.

Put a bullet through the terrorists' head and mass educate the youth to prevent it happening again. This is the only solution.

By child killers I mean TTP.
And he used to blame women if they were raped.
Yeah ngl this guy can't be trusted with anything security related.

He can handle internal development plans for economy and infrastructure but anything else is too much, even his foreign policy requires supervision incase he says crazy problematic shit

What an actual retard I swear

These people can never be rehabilitated, these aren't drug addicts, they literally kill other people in masses, once you go deep down that route it's impossible to come up. A poor country like Pakistan can't afford such a program even to begin with.

But a bullet through the terrorists' head and mass educated the youth to prevent it happening again. This is the only solution.

Yeah ngl this guy can't be trusted with most things security related.

He can handle internal development plans for economy and infrastructure but anything else is too much, even his foreign policy requires supervision incase he doesn't say crazy problematic shit
reminds me of another ummati namely Gen. Niazi who wanted to rehabilitate bengali terrorists in East Pakistan instead of shooting them.

he ordered his men to waste time, energy and risk their own lives to do a loolly exam to determine who were hindus that can be shot and muslims who should be detained for rehab

Last edited:
reminds me of Gen. Niazi who wanted to rehabilitate bengalis in East Pakistan instead of shooting them. he ordered his men to do a loolly exam to determine who were hindus that can be shot and muslims who should not be
We are a cursed nation, we need a revolutionary leader that can change our mindset and how we think as a society altogether

Its naive to think that Imran khan could do any plan about Afghanistan without Military. All those plans were made with purposals from Pakistan Army.

Its foolish to even think that Imran khan could make a security policy in a country where your even foreign policy is derived by Military. GHQ NEVER let anyone make decisions on security.

BTW, Imran khan was long gone now. WHY military let TTP come inside ? IF according to you imran khan was allowing TTP lolz. The T's came inside after PTI govt was ousted. All IK is saying IF military had to bring them in then there should have been some mechanism. Not just gave them space to do just anything.
Because TTP never left! You needed continued operations to ensure they never got a refuge in Pakistan. Our FATA tribals let these folks in and gave them refuge, our government of the day (PTI) gave them all the space for reasons being mentioned by IK and that is why the TTP is inside our borders.

We bought into the PTM nonsense and propaganda, removed all the military checkpoints and pulled the military out of the FATA towns etc. based on PTM's bashing of the army that it was abusing the rights of the tribals etc. Now, we are left with this TTP mess yet again.

Last edited:
Our army gave him a briefing and put two choices. But they advise rehab by producing facts and figures. He has no option just to trust their data. Unfortunately, Pakistan has no alternate spy agency which can give " some authentic" ground reality of restive regions along the border direct to PM.

How do you know they won't grow back? As long as the underlying conditions are present and discontent and resentment is present, and other things like a safe haven in Afghanistan, where there is also resentment towards pakistan, there is a likelihood of their continuance. Imran Khan isn't wrong in a sense, but there is likely a need for a hybrid approach. You need a plan to change sociopolitical dynamics that facilitate the insurgency. You have to look at both the BLA insurgency and the insurgency in the pashtun tribal lands, the similarities I see is a lack of economic and sociopolitical integration into the rest of pakistan.

TTP terrorism was declining before Imran Khan toke over as PM and become their spokeperson. He settled TTP in Swat and now Pakistan army once again have to do operations against terrorists.

Back
Top Bottom