What's new

Imran Khan, Modi hail improvement in Indo-Pak ties (moodI jee,s new friend imran Khan ?

batmannow

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United States
566adeefc8160.png

Imran Khan, Modi hail improvement in Indo-Pak ties

NEW DELHI: Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan met Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi in New Delhi Friday evening, where he invited Modi to visit Pakistan, the India Ministry of External Affairs spokesperson Vikas Swarup said on Twitter.

Swarup said that the two leaders welcomed the recent developments in bilateral ties between India and Pakistan, and hoped that these would lead to closer cooperation.

But earlier today, PTI Central Information Secretary Shireen Mazari had said on Twitter that party chief Imran Khan is in India on the invitation of India Today and 'a meeting may also take place with Indian PM on latter's invitation.'

In a statement, advisor Naeem ul Haque had said the Indian premier and Pakistani politician will discuss "matters of mutual interest".

Later, Mazari confirmed that Imran Khan will be meeting Indian PM before speaking at the India Today conference.

The PTI chairman left for New Delhi earlier today on a two-day visit to attend a conference on Indo-Pak relations. The event is being hosted by India Today, according to a tweet by the PTI's official account.

Tweet by PTI official

A PTI official told Dawn.com Khan is accompanied by party leaders Shah Mehmood Qureshi and Naeemul Haq.

Imran calls for resuming cricket ties
Later in the evening, Imran Khan appeared in an India Today showalongside former Indian cricketer Kapil Dev.

Speaking to the audience, Imran Khan said during his meeting with the Indian PM, he also urged for resumption of cricket ties with Pakistan.

"I had supported South Africa’s boycott by the cricketing world during the apartheid era because it was about human rights violation," said the PTI chief.

When asked what Modi's response was on resuming cricket ties, Imran said: “He (Modi) only smiled and I cannot figure out if it was a yes or no.”

Imran was of the view that any move that can improve bilateral relations between Pakistan and India, such as a cricket series, should be adopted.

“People to people contacts increase and you get mutual heroes, like Sachin Tendulkar is a hero in Pakistan," Imran Khan said.

The meeting between Imran and Modi comes days after Indian Foreign Minister Sushma Swaraj visited Islamabad and held meetings with Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif and PM's Advisor on Foreign Affairs Sartaj Aziz.

Imran Khan : India have never used Drone attack on their Naxalite areas but we did it on civilians

Last edited:
U turn master , imran khan is the new face of india,s raw in Pakistan ?
Why , imran was in hurry to , bow down to modi & for what ?
Has any opposition leader of india ever came Pakistan , yet to meet our PM ?
& will imran khan going to meet kashmiri leadership in India ?
If not why ?

Has any opposition leader came Pakistan to meet our PM ?
If not why ?
Shame on you that guy has achieved many great milestones for Pakistan.
Losers like you are failure to societies in both countries
In my opinion get life .

Shame on you that guy has achieved many great milestones for Pakistan.
Losers like you are failure to societies in both countries
In my opinion get life .
Shame on you too?
For not eating beef properly , which is the root cause why , your weak brain cells , couldn't understand what democracy means ?
Respect the oppinons of the others even if its against you ?
Shame on you ?
& don't get a life .
Kashmiri freedom zinda bad , India ,s friends murdabad .

Last edited:
566adeefc8160.png

Imran Khan, Modi hail improvement in Indo-Pak ties

NEW DELHI: Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan met Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi in New Delhi Friday evening, where he invited Modi to visit Pakistan, the India Ministry of External Affairs spokesperson Vikas Swarup said on Twitter.

Swarup said that the two leaders welcomed the recent developments in bilateral ties between India and Pakistan, and hoped that these would lead to closer cooperation.

But earlier today, PTI Central Information Secretary Shireen Mazari had said on Twitter that party chief Imran Khan is in India on the invitation of India Today and 'a meeting may also take place with Indian PM on latter's invitation.'

In a statement, advisor Naeem ul Haque had said the Indian premier and Pakistani politician will discuss "matters of mutual interest".

Later, Mazari confirmed that Imran Khan will be meeting Indian PM before speaking at the India Today conference.

The PTI chairman left for New Delhi earlier today on a two-day visit to attend a conference on Indo-Pak relations. The event is being hosted by India Today, according to a tweet by the PTI's official account.

Tweet by PTI official

A PTI official told Dawn.com Khan is accompanied by party leaders Shah Mehmood Qureshi and Naeemul Haq.

Imran calls for resuming cricket ties
Later in the evening, Imran Khan appeared in an India Today showalongside former Indian cricketer Kapil Dev.

Speaking to the audience, Imran Khan said during his meeting with the Indian PM, he also urged for resumption of cricket ties with Pakistan.

"I had supported South Africa’s boycott by the cricketing world during the apartheid era because it was about human rights violation," said the PTI chief.

When asked what Modi's response was on resuming cricket ties, Imran said: “He (Modi) only smiled and I cannot figure out if it was a yes or no.”

Imran was of the view that any move that can improve bilateral relations between Pakistan and India, such as a cricket series, should be adopted.

“People to people contacts increase and you get mutual heroes, like Sachin Tendulkar is a hero in Pakistan," Imran Khan said.

The meeting between Imran and Modi comes days after Indian Foreign Minister Sushma Swaraj visited Islamabad and held meetings with Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif and PM's Advisor on Foreign Affairs Sartaj Aziz.

Good development. Shireen Mazari is the brain behind this.

Shame on you to not eating beef properly , which is the root cause why , your weak brain cells , couldn't understand what democracy means ?
Respect the oppinons of the others even if its against you ?
Shame on you ?
To much excess beef consumption can cause rise in blood pressure lead heart attack

Freedom of speech doesn't make you abuse anyone and raise questions on his integrity & Nationalism.

Imran khan achieved many milestone for Pakistan that you will never achieve in your lifetime.

I wonder if Altaf Hussian have met Modi ? the Pakistani's were gone Crazy all the way down to call him traitor once again , Indian Agent , RAW Agent , Modi's Puppet and so on ..

Is it just me or Pakistani are becoming the world most Hypocrite nation ?

Has any opposition leader of india ever came Pakistan , yet to meet our PM ?
If not why ?
yes opposition leader from india visited pm few days ago. his name was maniratan something ayyan.

Nawaz Modi ki Meeting ho Imran khan be like they are cowards they are loser Nawaz is working for Modi blah blah blah

Modi ne 1 awaz di bhag k gya hai India what's the point of meeting a coward? will someone ask Imran khan??

U-turn U-turn U-turn

yes opposition leader from india visited pm few days ago. his name was maniratan something ayyan.

Yes. Mani Shankar Aiyar, Salman Khurshid from opposition Congress party have recently visited Pakistan. As per new reports they have visited ISI HQ in Pakistan.

Lekhi said those who have lost elections are trying to gain lost ground by visiting the ISI headquarters.

Mani Shankar Aiyar, Salman Khurshid behaving like ISI, IS 'propagandists': BJP - Firstpost

Not her , I like without fats ?:yes4::astagh::omghaha:

& his is main opposition leader of India ?
Rahul Gandhi is a waiter in Indian Parliament ?

Not sure about Rahul but his mother was as per reports.

'From waitress to world leader'

Not her , I like without fats ?:yes4::astagh::omghaha:

& his is main opposition leader of India ?
Rahul Gandhi is a waiter in Indian Parliament ?
rahul g is a bilawal of india. he owns very few seats in parliament, and probably he is not very smart to visit other countries.
Yes. Mani Shankar Aiyar, Salman Khurshid from opposition Congress party have recently visited Pakistan. As per new reports they have visited ISI HQ in Pakistan.

Lekhi said those who have lost elections are trying to gain lost ground by visiting the ISI headquarters.

Mani Shankar Aiyar, Salman Khurshid behaving like ISI, IS 'propagandists': BJP - Firstpost

as per this logic, ik is a rrs raw sivsena propagandist

rahul g is a bilawal of india. he owns very few seats in parliament, and probably he is not very smart to visit other countries.

as per this logic, ik is a rrs raw sivsena propagandist
He is not very smart to visit other countries , cause he don't know how use napkins ?lolzz

Wow that's a quite news to me ?lolzz

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom