What's new

Imran Khan lost donation money in real estate gambling

A.M.S

New Recruit

Reaction score
Imran Khan lost donation money in real estate gambling: Khawaja Asif
PML-N leader*s provid*e 'eviden*ce' of Imran Khan's invest*ment of donati*on money abroad.
By Ema Anis
Published: August 1, 2012
PML-N leaders provide 'evidence' of Imran Khan's investment of donation money abroad. PHOTO: REUTERS/FILE
ISLAMABAD: Khawaja Asif, a senior leader of the Pakistan Muslim League – Nawaz (PML-N), alleges that Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) chief Imran Khan lost a huge amount of money which was donated to his social welfare hospital, Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital & Research Centre, in a real estate gamble.

Asif, accompanied by two other PML-N leaders, held a press conference in Islamabad on Wednesday and handed out hard copies of “evidence” against Khan’s investments.

The leader said that a total of $4.5 million were invested abroad, which was “in fact the money gained from sadqaat, fitrana and zakat… This was the money of the Pakistani nation which went abroad.”

“In British Virgin Islands, a shell company was first registered. That company transferred money into a company, HBG in Dubai, then HBG bought shares of Sugarland company worth $3 million. During 2009-2010, Sugarland declared losses and in the coming two years, it faced 64% losses. Here, the money of Shaukat Khanum invested by Imran Khan also faced a loss but it was not shown,” Asif said while referring to the documents he had distributed.

The leader mentioned the Double Shah scam and said that Double Shah would at least ask for investments and not for donations, and his business was more transparent than this one. “Imran Khan doesn’t get tired of unleashing allegations against the entire world, but he should first look at himself too.”

Asif questioned Khan that if the investment was so safe and profitable, then why did he not put in his own money rather than that of Shaukat Khanum. “This is not a scandal of the PTI, this was a play of Shaukat Khanum’s money… Shaukat Khanum has not published its balance sheets, the last one available is from 2010, which we have provided to you.

“Imran Khan should reply himself or someone from the trust should reply. Who knows what game Imran Khan is playing with the people’s money and where he’s investing the donations,” he added.

‘Shaukat Khanum workers are Khan’s friends or family’

Asif also alleged that those working at Shaukat Khanum Memorial Hospital are either Khan’s friends or family members. “Another important person is Imtiaz Haideri. He is a member of Imran Khan’s trust, is a chief executive in Dubai and a chief executive in British Virgin Islands too.”

“In this party (PTI), they are all real estate businessmen or are involved in collecting donations. There is this singer as well, who also collects donations. The whole leadership is involved in the real estate business, they are all gamblers,” said Asif adding that he is providing proof from Shaukat Khanum’s own papers.

“We are not speculating or assuming this. We have handed you all the balance sheets too on which all the investments are stated.”

“During a Public Accounts Committee meeting, I asked NAB without mentioning any name that if a social welfare organisation is involved in such gambling investment, does your law allow them to catch them. They told me yes, they would take action… When the time comes, we will also go to the court.”

Imran Khan lost donation money in real estate gambling: Khawaja Asif – The Express Tribune

Why dont they blame nawaz sharif for turning railway bogeys into his steel mills and how did he became a billionare from a small steel mill...
Also they should answer about te money they collected in qarz utaro mulk sawanro scheme where they collected millions from common people and then that money turned into their pockets...

Regardless anything he is running a hospital providing free care to poor people....is that enough or they are also trying to discourage his this noble iniative for the sake of their dirty politics.....

Ganjay ki darhi mein tinka! I remember very well, during the 90's when Motorway was about to be inaugurated and it was being used by Nawaz and his cronies for routing drugs to Karachi. The whole damn 'security' apparatus along with elite intelligence agencies were in league with the bald ******** family!

Oh not another one.

First Cocaine, then benami, now this! Gimme a break.
Shaukat Khanum hospital is running very well and very efficiently, and not from government money.

First PML should declare that NS and Shahbaz Sharif and Hamza Shahbaz never took money from government accounts.

And then Chaudhary Nisar says that PTI always is after PML!

I remember very well, during the 90's when Motorway was about to be inaugurated and it was being used by Nawaz and his cronies for routing drugs to Karachi

:hitwall::rofl:

PTIANS.....Just don't beat around the bush....come with concrete answer to Khawaja Asif or at best take him to courts:azn:

Last edited by a moderator:
Can PML-N care to explain how come they have so many industries and properties outside Pakistan?

PML-N back side is burning very bad and it smells even worse. They see their demise in the next elections inshallah along with their estranged brother (or sister) PPP.

I can challenge all these crooks together cant prove anything against Imran Khan. He has no financial corruption. Shaukat Khanum hospital is not owned by Imran Khan as they would like us to believe.

PMLN should answer for its corruption first before questing others... Khawja Asif ka season ni lag rha nach ganay ka Ramzan me.

:hitwall::rofl:
PTIANS.....Just don't beat around the bush....come with concrete answer to Khawaja Asif or at best take him to courts:azn:

Buddy, I'm not into politics and don't support ANY party. I like to live life in solitude, focusing on what I do best. It's obvious from different posts here that people don't know the reality behind politics. If you were from a privileged background you'd know stuff that would shake you to the core of your being.

P.S. I have sat down with most of the 'Punjab' ministers, chief justices in their heyday at Punjab Club in Lahore, had drinks, gambled and socialized with them, and know what they are made of. Please there is no need to prove anything. People are what they are. A lower life form will always remain a lower life form. It's all about genetics.

Why dont they blame nawaz sharif for turning railway bogeys into his steel mills and how did he became a billionare from a small steel mill...
Also they should answer about te money they collected in qarz utaro mulk sawanro scheme where they collected millions from common people and then that money turned into their pockets...

Regardless anything he is running a hospital providing free care to poor people....is that enough or they are also trying to discourage his this noble iniative for the sake of their dirty politics.....
It's not really free, i heard that someone went there and he had to pay full amount, unless you had connections.

PML-N getting desperate!!

Their senior leader is being convicted on the charges of drug dealing, anyone can loose the plot! :lol:

yar this is the new low PMLN has hit... :lol:

congrats to PMLN :lol:

Imran Khan doing press conference.

SMS7770 to donate 20 Rs to SKMH

and for overseas Pakistanis, please donate

Donation Methods Pakistan

65% of SKMH fund is raised by Pakistani and 35 % is raised through overseas Pakistanis.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom