What's new

Budget favours Punjab over other provinces: Imran Khan

i think this 20% tax is for all foreign countries not only for India

ok PML-N popularity is 3rd agree then you should also agree to that 50% of people rated Shahbaz shareef as most effective Cm and 65% people votes for Punjab Gov who performed most effectively

View attachment 34335 View attachment 34336

thats more due to projection he gets on tax payers money and on media, PTI is weak in projecting KP.

thats more due to projection he gets on tax payers money and on media, PTI is weak in projecting KP.

Projection on media well we see Imran khan more on Media then any other... it's not just because of media but of the developing project which is running... why cant KPK government start atleast some projects... I heard Imran Khan saying that investor are ready to Invest in Hydro projects and some dams then y KPK gov is not doing anything about that????

Imran's statements just prove he was correctfully not made PM. No wonder Punjabis did not vote for him and probably will not in the future.

then again he will say O naujawanooo Dhandli hui hai dhandliiiii... 35 puncture lage hain Dandli hui hai sun loo naujawanoooo :rofl::rofl::rofl::omghaha::omghaha:

Indian investors have to give only 20% tax while Pakistani investors have to Pay 33% tax - what kind of policy is that? @Asad_Umar

Nawaz Sharif didn't have any time for meeting Huriat leaders but met with business giants in India along with his son.

BpmsblaCIAEWpNd.jpg

PTI cries about budget and also want to lower tax. Lol

Projection on media well we see Imran khan more on Media then any other... it's not just because of media but of the developing project which is running... why cant KPK government start atleast some projects... I heard Imran Khan saying that investor are ready to Invest in Hydro projects and some dams then y KPK gov is not doing anything about that????

then again he will say O naujawanooo Dhandli hui hai dhandliiiii... 35 puncture lage hain Dandli hui hai sun loo naujawanoooo :rofl::rofl::rofl::omghaha::omghaha:

Investment in KPK? Rich people from KPK are moving to Punjab already because this year kidnapping, extortions have increased over 150% compared to last year. Forget about Punjab, i can see ANP coming to power again next time in KPK.

PTI police reforms ka kamal hai sab. Lol

Last edited:
PTI cries about budget and also want to lower tax. Lol

Investment in KPK? Rich people from KPK are moving to Punjab already because this year kidnapping, extortions have increased over 150% compared to last year. Forget about Punjab, i can see ANP coming to power again next time in KPK.

PTI police reforms ka kamal hai sab. Lol

Brother i was quoting what Imran Khan told Media today about foreign Investments... we all know who is actually performing and WHO IS NOT... they always say load shedding to wese ki wesi hai koi PTI walon se pooche k bhai ager apki Gov aajati to kaun sa aisa kamal hota k 1 saal me load shedding khtam hojati

i think this 20% tax is for all foreign countries not only for India

ok PML-N popularity is 3rd agree then you should also agree to that 50% of people rated Shahbaz shareef as most effective Cm and 65% people votes for Punjab Gov who performed most effectively

View attachment 34335 View attachment 34336

Nothing comes close to great Shabaz Sharif! Unlike phuddhu Khatthak CM of KPK, this men could have brought some real visible change even in KPK.

Brother i was quoting what Imran Khan told Media today about foreign Investments... we all know who is actually performing and WHO IS NOT... they always say load shedding to wese ki wesi hai koi PTI walon se pooche k bhai ager apki Gov aajati to kaun sa aisa kamal hota k 1 saal me load shedding khtam hojati

Taliban Khan don't understand no one is even ready to invest in Pakistan because of terrorism.

To be honest with you, if imran khan had truly served the people of KPK and let the federal govt do its job, he had a better chance of gaining more seats and even becoming a PM in next elections. Unfortunately, he has become an opportunistic and cannot digest the fact that PMLN has come into power. "Sher ka shikar", "Sher k tikkay kardon ga". Cmon man, Mr Imran you need to grow up and have some respect for these people. Imran still has a chance, if he decides to shut up and quietly works for the betterment of his province, he will have a better chance than PPP in next elections because the whole media is with him, whatever he will do, the media will cover it.

IK is working on foreign agenda to destabilize Pakistan, he is spreading hate among four brothers.

The reason why PPP & PML-N are running Pakistan is because their job is spread chaos, panic & racism in Pakistan & they are doing this job with perfection.

PPP only talks about Sindh & PML-N only Punjab (specially Lahore) & let us not forget it was these 2 parties who ignore Balochistan province in the past & are doing the same again today as a result of this things are getting worse in the province & let us not forget that it was PML-N nora who had started a corrupt slogan against Baloch by saying JAG PUNJABI JAG.

Games are been played to destabilize Pakistan from everywhere, Pakistan's Economy & Pak Defence are the top targets of these corrupt, traitor & sold out politicians.

The reason why PPP & PML-N are running Pakistan is because their job is spread chaos, panic & racism in Pakistan & they are doing this job with perfection.

PPP only talks about Sindh & PML-N only Punjab (specially Lahore) & let us not forget it was these 2 parties who ignore Balochistan province in the past & are doing the same again today as a result of this things are getting worse in the province & let us not forget that it was PML-N nora who had started a corrupt slogan against Baloch by saying JAG PUNJABI JAG.

Games are been played to destabilize Pakistan from everywhere, Pakistan's Economy & Pak Defence are the top targets of these corrupt, traitor & sold out politicians.
#InshaAllah "Think-Tank".............:crazy_pilot:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom