What's new

Imran Khan leaves for UK

I can't comment man on your countries politics. That u can check with your fellow country men. Only what I can say is I think he's a great leader. I admire him a lot as a cricketer, a fast bowler and captain. This photo of Imran Khan which I posted above, adorns my studyroom for more than 2 decades now.
this all out of topic, come to the topic or create cricketing threads in sports section friend?
achaa bacha show khatam !
books nikaloo warnaa gabar singh ajae gaa!

After reading all @batmannow's comments on this thread, I am ashamed to say that what a disgrace this person is. Seriously, talking baseless cr@p and doing blow the belt cheap attacks at IK in such a pity way.. Get some life dude, you are too much p!ssed off by IK I guess you have something personal against him..

Last edited by a moderator:
Doesn't IK own the best hospital in pakistan?

First of all, Imran Khan does not OWN any hospital.

The Cancer Research Hospital he established called " Shaukat Khanem Cancer Hospital " is owned by a Non-Profitable TRUST.

It is not OWNED by Imran Khan, Genius.

Secondly, It is a Cancer Research Hospital and does not relate to Imran Khan's Spinal Cord Injuries.

Are you really that Ignorant or are you just TROLLING ?

this all out of topic, come to the topic or create cricketing threads in sports section friend?
achaa bacha show khatam !
books nikaloo warnaa gabar singh ajae gaa!

ok.... sorry to bother mate.... I shouldn't have posted... I feel... Thanks!!

After reading all @batmannow's comments on this thread, I am ashamed to say that what a disgrace this person is. Seriously, talking baseless cr@p and doing blow the belt cheap attacks at IK in such a pity way.. Get some life dude, you are too much p!ssed off by IK I guess you have something personal against him..

Mental case hai bhai,, He is on my ignore list weasy bhe.

18005-imrankhan-1372918095-409-640x480.jpg

Beghairati ki had hai. Jab aglay tind pe baal laganay UK jaatay hain tab kisi ne cartoon ne banaya, banda tooti backbone fix karwa raha hai ab saari dramay baazi yaad arahi hai.

when a coward run away from a battle ground what you gona say to him?
for taking oath of NA , cowards gets well? can come out of hospital & go to become the dam MNA?
but for attending a all parties meeting to draft a joint notional policy. he is feeling sick?
yes this personal , my country men dying with terror each & everyday but the coward politicians doesnt hve time to draft a antii terror policy?
sorry but if you are real patriot.you will feel what i am feeling today which means i am left alone against TTp?
even my father has done the same thing , i would be calling him with same words ?
yes a coward! & i would be asshamed on him till now. & asshamed on my self that i am a coward son?
i will not call you any names here but you can chose , what might suit you, the choice is yours ?
cowarad or a brave patriot!

Beghairati ki had hai. Jab aglay tind pe baal laganay UK jaatay hain tab kisi ne cartoon ne banaya, banda tooti backbone fix karwa raha hai ab saari dramay baazi yaad arahi hai.

backbone abhi fix kraninthi , oath leytay waqat backbone mien koi kharabi nahi thi?
agar ganja beyghairat tha, tu kiya imran ney bhi beygharti karni thi?

when a coward run away from a battle ground what you gona say to him?
for taking oath of NA , cowards gets well? can come out of hospital & go to become the dam MNA?
but for attending a all parties meeting to draft a joint notional policy. he is feeling sick?
yes this personal , my country men dying with terror each & everyday but the coward politicians doesnt hve time to draft a antii terror policy?
sorry but if you are real patriot.you will feel what i am feeling today which means i am left alone against TTp?
even my father has done the same thing , i would be calling him with same words ?
yes a coward! & i would be asshamed on him till now. & asshamed on my self that i am a coward son?
i will not call you any names here but you can chose , what might suit you, the choice is yours ?
cowarad or a brave patriot!

Its just a mere APC which has already took place a gazillion times already in Pakistan and nothing drastic every happened in it. Its just a show off conference where govt just sit will all parties but once the conference is over, they don't give a flying fuk to whatever suggestions all parties made. Don't make it war of the worlds. Entire PTI is here to take care of this APC so spare the man some time for fuk sake damned. He is not there for picnic, he's there for treatment and will be back in 2 weeks so what's the fuss??

backbone abhi fix kraninthi , oath leytay waqat backbone mien koi kharabi nahi thi?

And for your info, at oath taking IK left the house early due to fitness after giving his maiden remarks in NA. So cut the cr@p already and stop with your baseless nonsense.. Also this medical appointment was fixed several months ago, and APC was finalized recently so not IK's fault.. But guess you won't understand that..

Congratulations to Imran Khan, for beating rest of the assembly in winning foreign tour on medical grounds.

BTW...what is diagnosed? and why only UK hospital... why not any other state?

DIagnosed with Whats my next step syndrome.

Why London so he could be briefed properly by the MI6 nurses. :D

OH and partial sarcasm intended indeed.

I know but he will be attending the private hospitals not NHS right?

Unless you are a British citizen or a legal resident of UK NHS is now out of the question. I am sure there are many private doctors here whom he can afford to pay.

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf Chairman Imran Khan left for the United Kingdom on Monday.
He will also meet his ex-wife Jemima Khan in the United Kingdom, added the sources.

The sources further said he will take up the issue of PTI leader Zehra Hussain’s murder with the British government.

This will be Imran’s first visit to any country since his party emerged as the second most popular party in terms of votes in the May 11 general elections.
Imran will return to Pakistan on July 20 and will resume his political activities. PTI President Javed Hashmi and PTI Vice Chairman Shah Mehmood Qureshi will be looking after the party affairs in Imran’s absence.
Imran Khan leaves for UK – The Express Tribune

I love the spin in this article to appease his supporters.

His ex-wife is called Jemima Khan instead of Jemima Goldsmith a name to which she had reverted in 2012 yet Pakistani news papers are queasy to mention it.

He will take up Zehra Hussain’s murder with the British government. What crap as CPS does not discuss murder Investigations and nor is Imran Khan the PM of Pakistan who will be received by our PM officially.

What the article really means is that Imran Khan needs a medical check up and the facilities donot exist in Pakistan or he does not trust them and his sons prefer he visits them then they travel to Pakistan.

Unless you are a British citizen or a legal resident of UK NHS is now out of the question. I am sure there are many private doctors here whom he can afford to pay.
I know my friend... I don't know why people are quoting my post where I am right and so are the people quoting me.

If you are UK citizen you go to NHS hospitals...
If you are overseas national then you mostly go to BUPA IF travelling from abroad... Or you can still go to NHS and pay the costs of your treatment if already in UK... Also you can still go to NHS if the treatment is not available in private hospitals or the costs are too expensive in comparison to NHS..

But in general term..NHS is for UK citizens... BUPA for private treatment... Even UK citizens can go to BUPA IF they want to... But they will have to pay

He was standing with a lot of difficulty at the oath. Again he IS walking about, but in a limited manner. Does that mean his medical trip be termed as sunbathing in UK?

Jahil panay ki hadd hai, UK main sunbathing. Beach ke kinaray. Kabhi kitab khol ke parhi ho toh duniya ka kuch pata chalay.

Any truth in this news that Imran is in UK for Altaf case?

"London/Islamabad: Credibale sources from UK and Pakistan have revealed that Mutahidda Qaumi Movement (MQM) chief Altaf Hussain might get arrested soon in result of investigations carried out in Dr Imran Farooq murder case.

A senior journalist told Saach.TV on Monday night that Altaf Hussain could get arrested soon after which the chaos in Karachi has been planned.

Smelling the violence, the Karachietes have already warned on social networking sites that if there will be any kind of trouble in city, MQM and Altaf Hussain will be held accountable.

Moreover, a source close to Pakista Tehreek-e-Insaaf (PTI) chairman, Imran Khan, has claimed that Imran Khan will be participating actively in the demonstrations against Altaf Hussain in London. Khan left for Lodon earlier today.

The source also claimed that Khan took at least eight files with him from his Bani Gala’s residence that contained evidence againt MQM chief Altaf Hussain.
"

Altaf may got arrested soon: Sources | Saach.TV

Well what crap. Imran khan the James Bond with secret files on Altaf. If it is true and he has not made it public he should have been arrested in Pakistan for withholding evidence and put in Jail.

He is just going for a nice Holiday but does not want to admit that.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom