What's new

Imran Khan leaves for UK

I love the spin in this article to appease his supporters.

His ex-wife is called Jemima Khan instead of Jemima Goldsmith a name to which she had reverted in 2012 yet Pakistani news papers are queasy to mention it.

He will take up Zehra Hussain’s murder with the British government. What crap as CPS does not discuss murder Investigations and nor is Imran Khan the PM of Pakistan who will be received by our PM officially.

What the article really means is that Imran Khan needs a medical check up and the facilities donot exist in Pakistan or he does not trust them and his sons prefer he visits them then they travel to Pakistan.

hmmm living in UK and still having trouble understanding simple English - it says ex-wife Jemima khan, it means when she was his wife, this was her name......
anyway sticking with the topic than of course we he had his treatment done in Pakistan for 2 months. he was looked after very well. otherwise how would he be standing right now. he was treated at his own hospital, which he had built. but for some advance treatment he needs to go UK. His sons visit him in Pakistan all the time, so whats wrong if he is going to see them this time around? its not like he is using your tax money?

For all the geniuses ranting on this thread, APC isn't on 12th July!!!

Phuddu ban gaye!

ahao Saw our genius Interior Minsiter's press conference yesterday, he said there is an APC but date has not been finalized, thats why IK left the country

hmmm living in UK and still having trouble understanding simple English - it says ex-wife Jemima khan, it means when she was his wife, this was her name......
anyway sticking with the topic than of course we he had his treatment done in Pakistan for 2 months. he was looked after very well. otherwise how would he be standing right now. he was treated at his own hospital, which he had built. but for some advance treatment he needs to go UK. His sons visit him in Pakistan all the time, so whats wrong if he is going to see them this time around? its not like he is using your tax money?

Ok so now we have to learn that from you. Once someone becomes you ex wife and reverts to her maiden name that becomes her name. You must have taken a vacation when brains were being handed out at birth.

If the article had said he is visiting his ex wife a Goldsmith and a real Jewish name you Pakistan's would have had a heart attack. Do all poor Pakistani's get sent to UK for advance treatment when they fall down due to their own stupidity.

Why is he scared to tell the common man that he is going for some R&R and not bunkum like secret files to convict Altaf.

backbone abhi fix kraninthi , oath leytay waqat backbone mien koi kharabi nahi thi?
agar ganja beyghairat tha, tu kiya imran ney bhi beygharti karni thi?

oh baba UK walay khud sunbathing ke liye UK se bagh jatey hain aur aap UK beach ki baat kare rahe ho?

Ok so now we have to learn that from you. Once someone becomes you ex wife and reverts to her maiden name that becomes her name. You must have taken a vacation when brains were being handed out at birth.

If the article had said he is visiting his ex wife a Goldsmith and a real Jewish name you Pakistan's would have had a heart attack. Do all poor Pakistani's get sent to UK for advance treatment when they fall down due to their own stupidity.

Why is he scared to tell the common man that he is going for some R&R and not bunkum like secret files to convict Altaf.
You are getting personal, quit the personal attacks :angry:
Malala was sent to UK for advance treatment, is that enough? and secondly IK is going on his own expenses, he is not using state funds or through the hospital, so you should not have any problem with that.

He has evidence which he would like to hand over to UK govt, end of the day its UK Home office which has given him asylum in UK, no?

his backbones r really hurt :angry: ....he is not actin :angry: ....its da most sensitive n difficult part of body to handle for doctors

You are getting personal, quit the personal attacks :angry:
Malala was sent to UK for advance treatment, is that enough? and secondly IK is going on his own expenses, he is not using state funds or through the hospital, so you should not have any problem with that.

He has evidence which he would like to hand over to UK govt, end of the day its UK Home office which has given him asylum in UK, no?[/QUO

Love it how you compare Malala a brave girl who got shot in the head to man who fell of a fork lift. We gave him asylum in 1992 as his life was in danger. Imran said he will be filing a case in UK some years back against Altaf yet after all that drama he never did.

Imran is just going to UK for R&R and that's all.

he got his initial treatment in pak which if he had taken it frm UK at dat time thn u cud hav said dat he prefrd goin abroad n dint trustd his own doctors n hospitals in pak...when he wasnt even able to sit or walk...nw dat he is in a condition to travel n walk a bit,whts wrong if he is gunna consult any doctor in UK? he will get to meet his kids too...n som othr meetings as well....all in one visit!!! i dun see anything wrong in it....UK is like his 2nd home Ok! hes spend half of his life there!

he got his initial treatment in pak which if he had taken it frm UK at dat time thn u cud hav said dat he prefrd goin abroad n dint trustd his own doctors n hospitals in pak...when he wasnt even able to sit or walk...nw dat he is in a condition to travel n walk a bit,whts wrong if he is gunna consult any doctor in UK? he will get to meet his kids too...n som othr meetings as well....all in one visit!!! i dun see anything wrong in it....UK is like his 2nd home Ok! hes spend half of his life there!

If you had read my posts before this is exactly what I said and also said there is no harm in going to UK to spend time with ones' family but the Imranist here tried to put a James Bondish atmosphere to his visit to UK by stating that he will taking secret files as evidence and will be meeting the UK Govt to arrest altaf etc.

Love it how you compare Malala a brave girl who got shot in the head to man who fell of a fork lift.
you asked if we have sent others abroad for treatment, i was just answering that....does it matter how the injury was sustained? i thought treatment depended on severity of the injury
We gave him asylum in 1992 as his life was in danger.
yes it was a political asylum , thats why he is taking up the issue with UK govt....so you agree with me....
[quote[ Imran said he will be filing a case in UK some years back against Altaf yet after all that drama he never did.

Imran is just going to UK for R&R and that's all.[/QUOTE]
well am sure he had his reasons......how you know he is going for R & R, did he send you a messenger?

If you had read my posts before this is exactly what I said and also said there is no harm in going to UK to spend time with ones' family but the Imranist here tried to put a James Bondish atmosphere to his visit to UK by stating that he will taking secret files as evidence and will be meeting the UK Govt to arrest altaf etc.

haha thy r jus teasin MQM supporters here...take it as a joke!

you asked if we have sent others abroad for treatment, i was just answering that....does it matter how the injury was sustained? i thought treatment depended on severity of the injury

yes it was a political asylum , thats why he is taking up the issue with UK govt....so you agree with me....
[quote[ Imran said he will be filing a case in UK some years back against Altaf yet after all that drama he never did.

Imran is just going to UK for R&R and that's all.
well am sure he had his reasons......how you know he is going for R & R, did he send you a messenger?[/QUOTE]

Well he holds no Govt post so who is he going to meet and with what Official agenda? Meeting ex wife, consulting a doctor and spending time with his children would mean R&R unless you feel doing that means doing official work.

@balixd @Leader @Jazzbot @Aeronaut @A.Rafay @AstanoshKhan
smileys-smiley-with-sign-784150.gif

1045252_10151770932888383_1097400292_n.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Well what crap. Imran khan the James Bond with secret files on Altaf. If it is true and he has not made it public he should have been arrested in Pakistan for withholding evidence and put in Jail.

He is just going for a nice Holiday but does not want to admit that.

Or he is telling the truth as he always has.

Back
Top Bottom