What's new

Imran Khan leaves for UK

I am sure he can marry well, any time he chooses to do so. But his dedication to Pakistan is what led to his divorce from Jemima in the first place, and I do not think he is ready to give that up and devote himself to a new family. But it is always a choice for him.

He's too angry, he needs to get laid.

I have exactly the same nature... maybe it's a genetic trait amongst Pashtuns... we are hyper ions...... and yes, getting laid neutralizes it for a day or two...... so by my calculations he'll need someone permanently..... better get married... :D

He's too angry, he needs to get laid.

More convenient, trust me. Tested way more than it was absolutely necessary.... :P

Is it necessary to get married for that, frankly speaking, Sir?

I am sure he can marry well, any time he chooses to do so. But his dedication to Pakistan is what led to his divorce from Jemima in the first place, and I do not think he is ready to give that up and devote himself to a new family. But it is always a choice for him.

marrige wont happen , i cant say it friend but the music bird had died already, if not LADY -J never have left him?
come hve a bet, whenever he gets married u wont see batmannow any more or if he wont you will leave this place?
his dedication is really great?
Separate blasts kill at least nine in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa: police - DAWN.COM
& he is not atending the APC because he isnt well, he needs the bird , he needs the required surgry, which only can happen in england. inthis goddam world!

Does he still have conjugal rights with his ex-wife?

Gandhi's+Three_Monkeys.jpg

Any truth in this news that Imran is in UK for Altaf case?

"London/Islamabad: Credibale sources from UK and Pakistan have revealed that Mutahidda Qaumi Movement (MQM) chief Altaf Hussain might get arrested soon in result of investigations carried out in Dr Imran Farooq murder case.

A senior journalist told Saach.TV on Monday night that Altaf Hussain could get arrested soon after which the chaos in Karachi has been planned.

Smelling the violence, the Karachietes have already warned on social networking sites that if there will be any kind of trouble in city, MQM and Altaf Hussain will be held accountable.

Moreover, a source close to Pakista Tehreek-e-Insaaf (PTI) chairman, Imran Khan, has claimed that Imran Khan will be participating actively in the demonstrations against Altaf Hussain in London. Khan left for Lodon earlier today.

The source also claimed that Khan took at least eight files with him from his Bani Gala’s residence that contained evidence againt MQM chief Altaf Hussain.
"

Altaf may got arrested soon: Sources | Saach.TV

you mean a great
e9ef78a70fdf16c72576dd4180033da6.jpg
running away from great national responsiblity for fun?

I can't comment man on your countries politics. That u can check with your fellow country men. Only what I can say is I think he's a great leader. I admire him a lot as a cricketer, a fast bowler and captain. This photo of Imran Khan which I posted above, adorns my studyroom for more than 2 decades now.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom