What's new

Imran Khan leaves for UK

I wish I could hold that "mane" of his in my hand, bang his head against a concrete wall, knocking out his white pearly's one by one and then making him.......... :smokin:

Tauba! Woh toh bijli aur metro laa raha hai, lakh di lanat tujhpe! :angry:

Yes, but to be fair, we can say that only for a few more years, right?

I am not aware of his level of injuries, so i'd rather not say anything. Hopefully he can manage to look after his health and do his due duties at the same time.

I am not aware of his level of injuries, so i'd rather not say anything. Hopefully he can manage to look after his health and do his due duties at the same time.

His injuries will heal well with the proper care, I am sure.

I was hinting at the fact that he will not need a hair transplant for a few more years yet. Otherwise, I do wish him a long and healthy life.

I want to place all of the electric pylons @ Pakistan grid up his ........ and transport his dead cold body to Arabistan in an extended underground metro line, right from Lahore.

Haters gonna hate. :P At least Tind hasn't revised the proxy warfare policy. He ain't all that bad. I heard he pulled out the investments in the IP pipeline and put them into some other project, KSA bending a finger perhaps?

Really.. is he running to UK for good? Will he be also delivering lectures?

b22bd88ef3bb9a2b53d8829e54934d0b.jpg

f01bbee8a7775d442b9fff7165a09d35.jpg

no sir, imran is just visiting his former wife & now a used & rejected grilfriend of playboy hugh grant!
she is a kind lady who often finds peace in the arms of playboys? & often gives them the money they may need, afterall she is a gold smithS of england?

3ec3dab2c9799b5aac934c9aab3ce3c1.jpg

because he may attendher marrige with another of playboys in her life?
or we may say, a moraly croupt want to get his medicine from the other moraly croupt one?lol
maybe imran re marry her?
anyway hope she serve his purposes this time well, & he can hve a good time ln the beach with everybody else?
these stupid pakistanis likes to blow other pakistanis every day, wnat should imran can do about it? better he hve some time relexing with whatever he likes in UK,lol

His injuries will heal well with the proper care, I am sure.

I was hinting at the fact that he will not need a hair transplant for a few more years yet. Otherwise, I do wish him a long and healthy life.

Hahah, no i believe he won't need a hair transplant, he'll go grey. I believe he should get married though.

Hahah, no i believe he won't need a hair transplant, he'll go grey. I believe he should get married though.

I am sure he can marry well, any time he chooses to do so. But his dedication to Pakistan is what led to his divorce from Jemima in the first place, and I do not think he is ready to give that up and devote himself to a new family. But it is always a choice for him.

@Argus Panoptes

At least he isn't leaving for hair transplant.

i think some serious injuries in his lower part of body, what he cant tell anyone?lol

That is incorrect.

how you know ? you were the doctor of him? haan?
he is going there because of something serious, if not what you think he likes to listen KPK ki AWAM maybe calling him BHAGORAA KHAN , IMRAN KHAN.lol
its really serious thts why he is going UK!

Last edited by a moderator:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom