What's new

Imran Khan is injured as he fell off the the lifter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
944879_543130645729360_973827924_n.png

Tahafuz e Pakistan ‏@DrAQ_Khan 27s

Imran Khan won 92 World Cup with a shoulder injury, this time he might win elections 2013 with a head injury, history is being repeated

Praying for your speedy recovery Khan Sahib! This country needs you...Strings
603696_10151482611044713_1912680279_n.jpg

thy shud hav less n less ppl on stage nw for safety reasons...its always very crowded:wacko::wacko:

its good to have more people there just in case they try to kill him with a sniper or something lol
then chances of him surviving are bigger cuz other people could get hit instead lol

Ansar Burney ‏@AnsarBurney 1m
I pray for early recovery and good health for Chairman Tehrik e Insaf Imran Khan

28 stitches down, still bleeding green.

Imran Khan after getting two stitches on his head from Fazal Hospital Liberty: "I feel better. Take me back to the Jalsa-gah"

Doctors: *jaw-dropped* Khan Sahab we're moving you to Shaukat Khanum for a CT Scan. Please. You need that.
Mr Khan looks at them and says: If you think its absolutely necessary, then ok.

thy shud hav less n less ppl on stage nw for safety reasons...its always very crowded:wacko::wacko:

@Marshmallow why were they even soo many people in a lift? And what sort of stage was that a lift was needed? am just confused :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
‏@ShkhRasheed
canceled All political activities,corner meetings

@ ASAD_Umar
CT scan results show only a minor fracture. IK will be fine inshallah though he is in a lot of pain

#ImranKhan trending worldwide on twitter.

Mansoor Ali Khan ‏@MansoorGeoNews 2m
#PTI needs better organizing skills during the jalsas. Evn in #Karachi today it ws a mess around Imran Khan. His safety shld be the priority

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom