What's new

Imran Khan is injured as he fell off the the lifter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brian Lara (@BrianLara) tweeted:

Imran Khan injured @ rally fell off stage... Out of danger Thank God!! Get well soon great man. Continue striving in what u believe in

PTI ‏@PTIofficial 56s
Dr. Faisal: Detailed tests will be taken and then they will give full Reports.
#Pray for #ImranKhan's Health #PTI

Police are blaming the guard who was trying to get on the lifter in the end.

Shireen Mazari says they taking him for CT-Scan

it was clearly an accident, i hope they not beating the poor guy. our crooked police tend to do that.

Update: Imran Khan is up, he is talking to people around him, and he recognized everyone. However, he is still undergoing tests so please pray for him.

Today Imran Khan isn't a party leader, today Imran Khan is Pakistan's leader and this WHOLE NATION is united in their prayers for him. Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf

Well I am praying for him but he is not my leader - why is bibi marshmallow turning into a political campaign?

This video shows the whole incident:

I find it sad that no one mentioned the rest of guys who fell with Imran. May Allah give them all a speedy recovery.
No..the others were mentioned in the news,but now that much detailed,only said they were transferred to Hospital for treatment

Doctors say there is no fracture to IK @Jemima_Khan

I find it hard to believe - the video shows him being taken to the hospital and he is not reciting anything. Please keep the thread non-political.

oh shut up...da videos r showin only som moments...he was taken to hospital in a private car n more than 1 ppl said dat he did so...

The video on the Telegraph showed him falling on/with 2-3 guys...hope they are ok too :blink:

This video shows the whole incident:

I find it sad that no one mentioned the rest of guys who fell with Imran. May Allah give them all a speedy recovery.

I find it sad that you missed post #43:

I hope that the other people who fell with him are also okay, as well as Imran Khan.

Last edited by a moderator:
I find it hard to believe - the video shows him being taken to the hospital and he is not reciting anything. Please keep the thread non-political.

what do you want him to recite?
he could be reciting kalama in his head you know, you dont have to show off in front of people.

Well I am praying for him but he is not my leader - why is bibi marshmallow turning into a political campaign?

political camp? its their official statement dumbo!....of PTIs official website...

Dr. Arif Alvi ‏@ArifAlvi 34s

As all of u know there's no skul fracture but after any head injury scans r done to see the inside & to ensure all is OK Inshallah it will b

"@PTIofficial: Chairman

ImranKhanPTI is stable, alert, awake and conscious - other scans going on - Dr. Sultan - skmchs"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom