What's new

Imran Khan is injured as he fell off the the lifter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to hear from Asad Umar on TV that he is talking and in good spirits and no blood needed.

Bad news is that he is having strong pain in back hence the CT scan,, but according to Asad Umar doctors say that it is normal after a head injury.

He also said that no political activity has yet been postponed and he might be fit for tomorrow if CT goes well.

Again, prayers for him and everybody else. One guard also got head injuries and is also in Shaukat Khanum.

11927_10151382255291766_609083559_n.jpg

As all of u know there's no skul fracture but after any head injury scans r done to see the inside & to ensure all is OK Inshallah it will b...Dr. Arif Alvi

hope speedy recovery to the guards too as he most probably fell on them and they broke his fall.

@ KashifTKhan
IK will continue todays rally in couple of hours, inshaw Allah ..

IK will be leaving hospital soon, thousand here are praying... Doctors confirmed..

thy shud hav less n less ppl on stage nw for safety reasons...its always very crowded:wacko::wacko:

My experience is on the contrary. A motorcycle rear-ended me a few days ago and the rider was critically injured (head). Ambulances (2, Cheepa and Edhi) arrived within 3 minutes. I was pleasantly surprised.
probably because your in karachi and they have alot of ambulances there.

Facebook status

I encountered some priceless expressions of a young kid down the street who ran to me and said " Immi fell down" , Probably that kid don't know how to knot his shoelaces but he definitely knew what "IK" means to us.
We all wish you health "IK", we need you back !!

he is coming out to go to the rally again!!!!!!!!!!!! that is not important his health is important. Noone will even dare to think any less if he sits on the bed for couple of days. I really hope he takes it easy. Elections are close and he has done enough so what he needs to do is be in right health to lead us to an age of properity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom