What's new

Imran Khan is injured as he fell off the the lifter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr. Arif Alvi ‏@ArifAlvi 1m

I hear that CT scan results show only a minor fracture (which probably does not need any stabilisation) and no subdural hematoma

twitter
@Emmie @S.U.R.B What does it mean docs?

Brain is covered by three membranes/meninges and there's a space between them - In simple words no subdural hemotoma means no extravasation of blood between membranes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nadeem F. Paracha ‏@NadeemfParacha 34s
Aitzaz Ahsan reaches the hospital to see IK.

I find it hard to believe - the video shows him being taken to the hospital and he is not reciting anything. Please keep the thread non-political.

the ambulance video in which hes being taken to shaukat khanum shows him reciting

نوازشریف خود کسی وقت بھی عیادت کے لئے شوکت خانم پہنچ سکتے ہیں (ذرائع

Brain is covered by three membranes/meninges and there's a space between them - In simple words no subdural hemotoma means no extravasation of blood between membranes.
@Emmie oh yea people understood that better than subdural hematoma...

No blood clot nai keh saktay Dr. uncle? :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have said this gazillion times about bodyguarding ...if one has served in military or lea does not simply qualify him as bodyguard...

wow 100 users browsing this thread..Have never seen that much...No wonder he is so popular in Pakistan..
I am glad he is fine now!!Accidents happen
Political Rivalry apart, we as a nation need to stand by each other regardless of which eva political party one belong to.... Pakistan ZindaBad. :)

Wishing a speedy recovery.

BTW, it was quite unsafe, the way they were standing at the edge of the stage.

Ridiculous levels of basic safety awareness by the organizers.

نوازشریف خود کسی وقت بھی عیادت کے لئے شوکت خانم پہنچ سکتے ہیں (ذرائع

No he is in Pindi

He and Maryam Nawaz telephoned IK's secretary

As per GEO NEWS: all guards gone missing .....

was unprofessional of them, they must run now

Nadeem F. Paracha ‏@NadeemfParacha 2m
Aitizaz Ahsan and Najam Sethi at the hospital to inquire about Khan's health. Head of SKMH says Khan is fine and out of danger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom