What's new

Imran Khan gets another Boot from Media Giant

What you are talking about? Imran was talking about Pakistani taliban and he opposed operation against TTP and was talking about opening office for them in Islamabad when they were killing our people

https://www.dawn.com/news/1045342
https://www.dawn.com/news/1195674

secondly when Pakistan supported taliban rule in Afghanistan then they were not involved in any sort of terrorist activities and has no link with terrorist attacks of Alqaida. Pakistan simply supported talibans to defeat the ideology of Pahstunistan

Thats not the same as supporting them.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1152436
http://www.insaf.pk/news/national-n...-attack-against-a-convoy-of-soldiers-in-bannu
http://www.itv.com/news/update/2016-01-20/imran-khan-condemns-desperate-taliban-attack/

He is a bit foolish for supporting negotiations with them, but that doesnt mean what you were implying.

Also, You seriously think Pakistan still doesn't support the Afghan Taliban? Have you not been following politics for the last decade

Even back in the Taliban era, they were supporting Al-Qaeda, its the whole reason why the US even invaded

I am all for strict punishment against them if proven in court of law but at the same time you should realize this fact that its political culture of Pakistan to label each others corrupt especially your opponents to hurt their vote bank.

Can you please tell me what proof would you need to accept that the people in power are corrupt? NS and his family have been striped naked in the SC and the lies they have been telling the nation for years has finally caught up to them.

I can't stand that Hamza Abbasi. Keeps defending PTI and keeps insisting, "I am not speaking as a PTI supporter but as a non-biased Pakistani."

Bullshit.
That guy is annoying as F.

540ee57ba3539.jpg

Imran ‘U-Turn’ Khan is losing his supporters after one misstep after another. As far as media is concerned, Bol tv was considered to be a stronghold for Khan and PTI, with the channel running special transmission during his drop scene of a Dharna last year as well as having the PTI Poster child/apologist, Hamza Ali Abbasi as a key anchorperson. Bol News has also been noticed to give more weightage to PTI related news and putting Imran Khan in a positive light. But Imran Khan’s recent cohesion with Geo News, which has typically bashed ‘Kaptaan’ & PTI in the past, has reportedly pushed the Bol tv management to put an end on pushing Imran’s narrative forward on their channel. These questionable decisions coupled with his recent controversial statements and declining popularity have led to the decision by Bol management to observe a less PTI tilted and a more neutral approach.

This is an interesting development – considering the fact that Bol posted a video update on their twitter page yesterday of Governor Sindh, Muhammad Zubair – a Noon-League politician visiting their headoffice and putting in good words for Bol and its management. Also a Bol employee reported that Mr. Asif Zardari has also recently visited the Bol office and had a tête-à-tête with Bol management … Can it be a signal of shift of allegiance from PTI to PML(N) and PPP?

NOTE TO MODERATORS. If you think any of the points in my post is incorrect, please prove so. I’ll be glad to take that out. But if you remove my post just because you like IK, removing my post is not fair. In that case, you’re not legible to assume the responsibilities as a moderator. You must be impartial. We need a healthy discussion of the character and personality of our leaders. Let me remind you that there no such thing as ‘personal matter’ for leaders. Only crooks argue that to cover their crimes up. If a person has a child out of wed-lock and later apparently becomes a ‘haji’, it’s a matter between him and his God. But that person is disqualified to assume the leadership role for life. Period.
-------------------------------------
Good to see the real inner Imran Khan yet once more. The goon is saying he would have gone beyond just punching the victim. That’s the how 'our leader' regards law and norms. He prefers violence, threats, and blackmailing over going to the court and following the law. No surprise at all. He’s always been like that.
  • That ugly inner personality wouldn’t feel ashamed while sleeping with prostitutes.
  • That inner Imran Khan would introduce abusive language and behavior in our politics.
  • That ugly inner Imran Khan would attack Supreme Court and parliament buildings.
  • That ugly inner Imran Khan would force Chinese president to postpone an extremely strategic state visit to Pakistan.
  • That ugly inner person would resort to blackmailing state institutions like Supreme Court, ECP, etc.
  • That real ugly Imran Khan would oppose having PSL final in Pakistan because that would help NS.
  • That ugly inner Imran Khan would ask (personal and publicly) foreign players not to come to Pakistan for the match.
  • That ugly inner Imran Khan would insult those foreign players because they did not oblige this idiot.
  • That ugly inner Imran Khan would support a physical attack on a member of legislative assembly and vow to have done even worse than just punching the victim.
  • List goes on and on
All that shows that IK is utterly foolish guy who wasn’t properly raised to be a civilized person. The nice and beautiful image built around that disgusting ugly and sick-minded personality is just the handiwork of selfish, greedy, and exploitative elements ever active in our national system.

Last edited:
NOTE TO MODERATORS. If you think any of the points in my post is incorrect, please prove so. I’ll be glad to take that out. But if you remove my post just because you like IK, removing my post is not fair. In that case, you’re not legible to assume the responsibilities as a moderator. You must be impartial. We need a healthy discussion of the character and personality of our leaders. Let me remind you that there no such thing as ‘personal matter’ for leaders. Only crooks argue that to cover their crimes up. If a person has a child out of wed-lock and later apparently becomes a ‘haji’, it’s a matter between him and his God. But that person is disqualified to assume the leadership role for life. Period.
-------------------------------------
Good to see the real inner Imran Khan yet once more. The goon is saying he would have gone beyond just punching the victim. That’s the how 'our leader' regards law and norms. He prefers violence, threats, and blackmailing over going to the court and following the law. No surprise at all. He’s always been like that.
  • That ugly inner personality wouldn’t feel ashamed while sleeping with prostitutes.
  • That inner Imran Khan would introduce abusive language and behavior in our politics.
  • That ugly inner Imran Khan would attack Supreme Court and parliament buildings.
  • That ugly inner Imran Khan would force Chinese president to postpone an extremely strategic state visit to Pakistan.
  • That ugly inner person would resort to blackmailing state institutions like Supreme Court, ECP, etc.
  • That real ugly Imran Khan would oppose having PSL final in Pakistan because that would help NS.
  • That ugly inner Imran Khan would ask (personal and publicly) foreign players not to come to Pakistan for the match.
  • That ugly inner Imran Khan would insult those foreign players because they did not oblige this idiot.
  • That ugly inner Imran Khan would support a physical attack on a member of legislative assembly and vow to have done even worse than just punching the victim.
  • List goes on and on
All that shows that IK is utterly foolish guy who wasn’t properly raised to be a civilized person. The nice and beautiful image built around that disgusting ugly and sick-minded personality is just the handiwork of selfish, greedy, and exploitative elements ever active in our national system.
There are two articles/columns in The Daily Jang today(11 March 2017). Worth reading!
https://jang.com.pk/print/280592-saleem-saafi-column-2017-03-11-shukairia-imran-khan
https://jang.com.pk/print/280597-ammar-masood-column-2017-03-11-teen-peshgoeyan

The first is written by Saleem Safi and the other by Ammar Masood (pardon me if I spelled their names incorrectly). I am summarizing the latter in the following. The first one by Saleem Safi is more eye-opening but I am unable to summarize it due to lack of time. Some one please do that if possible.

Ok. Here is the summary of the column written by Ammar.
In this article, the columnist offers three predictions.
Prediction 1 He asks PTI supporters don't get saddened and grieved by IK's insult to the foreign players who participated in the PSL final in Lahore. That is IK's nature and talking style/habit. Don't forget his similar diatribe in the past. That includes claims of 35 punctures, then accusations regarding the rigging in four constituencies, then dharna and its miserable end, then a split/revolt in PTI MNA/MPAs over resignations, then announcing lock-down in Islamabad and IK not venturing out, then calling parliament a deception and praising martial-law, then blackmailing of constitutional institutions (i.e. courts, ECP, NAB, etc.), then reneging from his statements, and now opposing the PSL final in Lahore and insulting our foreign guest players. The prediction is that it'll get worst with IK getting more and more desperate after rapidly falling popularity (if he still has some).

Prediction 2 It's now fourth year of PTI in power in the KPK. They haven't done anything in terms of development. PTI has monolithically focused on removing NS rather than working on development projects. They have been trying their utmost to wind-up the system (even if all institutes get destroyed in the process). Next year, it's people's turn to do the accountability. IK does not want to face that since he has nothing to show to the commoner.The Second prediction is that IK will boycott the next elections under one lame excuse or another. He is already in the process of finding an excuse to escape from facing the popular decision.

Prediction 3 Third prediction is about the Panama case. The writer doesn't claim any thing because the matter is already in the court. But based on his conversations with others, he speculates that IK will get disappointed because PM will probably not be de-seated. But the decision would be a bit harsh for the NAB and FBR's performance and Hudabia Papers Mills. Court can order review of procedure for appointment of the heads of the NAB and FBR. The court can also order formation of a commission. But the author says it's just his prediction/speculation.

Last edited:
Imran Khan = Zani Khan
Kitni fake id,s banao gay

There are two articles/columns in The Daily Jang today(11 March 2017). Worth reading! The first is written by Saleem Safi and the other by Ammar Masood (pardon me if I spelled their names incorrectly). I am summarizing the latter in the following. The first one by Saleem Safi is more eye-opening but I am unable to summarize it due to lack of time. Some one please do that if possible.

Ok Summary of the column by Ammar.
In this article, the columnist offers three predictions.
Prediction 1 He asks PTI supporters don't get saddened and grieved by IK's insult to the foreign players who participated in the PSL final in Lahore. That is IK's nature and talking style/habit. Don't forget his similar tribes in the past. That includes claims of 35 punctures, then accusations regarding the rigging in four constituencies, then dharna and its miserable end, then a split/revolt in PTI MNA/MPAs over resignations, then announcing lock-down in Islamabad and IK not venturing out, then calling parliament a deception and praising martial-law, then blackmailing of constitutional institutions (i.e. courts, ECP, NAB, etc.), then reneging from his statements,
and now opposing the PSL final in Lahore and insulting our foreign guest players. The prediction is that it'll get worst with IK getting more and more desperate after rapidly falling popularity (if he still has some).

Prediction 2 It's now fourth year of PTI in power in the KPK. They haven't done anything in terms of development. PTI has monolithically focused on removing NS rather than working on development projects. They have been trying their utmost to wind-up the system (even if all institutes get destroyed in the process). Next year, it's people's turn to do the accountability. IK does not want to face that since he has nothing to show to the commoner.The Second prediction is that IK will boycott the next elections under one lame excuse or another. He is already in the process of finding an excuse to escape from facing the popular decision.

Prediction 3 Third prediction is about the Panama case. The writer doesn't claim any thing because the matter is already in the court. But based on his conversations with others, he speculates that IK will get disappointed because PM will probably not be de-seated. But the decision would be a bit harsh for the NAB and FBR's performance and Hudabia Papers Mills. Court can order review of procedure for appointment of the heads of the NAB and FBR. The court can also order formation of a commission. But the author says it's just his prediction/speculation.
Daily janG lol thats home of fake news

IK bashers are accusing him of exactly what NS&co started and done. What can be expected from Punjabi factory owners who use cheap language day in day out. Walk in to any karkhana in Punjab, and the language will be the same by NS&co and IK bashers.

Reality check:

- NS&co introduced Abusive and filthy language in politics - long before IK's arrival.

- NS&co has been responsible for and well known for using the state machinery to pressurise and persecute their opponents. IK has never done that.

- It is NS&co, even today, who are protecting the militants/terrorists by not allowing a full fledge operation in Punjab. LEA's have never had any resistance from IK in such issues in KPK.

- Whenever NS&co are in trouble, terrorists attacks and Indians open fire at borders. Indians themselves claim they've invested in him.

- NS was groomed and empowered by a military dictator, who he calls his 'spiritual father'. This scum is a product of martial law so only fools would expect democratic behaviour and thinking by him.

And list continues but this should be enough for now to pi$$ off the blinkered jahils in here.

Last edited:
the return of massis maryam and the rise of her behooda digital aulad can be observed :agree:

the return of massis maryam and the rise of her behooda digital aulad can be observed :agree:

Yes, all these so called Neutrals who hate IK have come out as well. They are like the frogs who come out of the ground after a heavy rainfall. Quite a common thing this in Punjab :rolleyes:

Noisy daddoos everywhere ... Saying same $hit repeatedly. Sometimes after rain stops, they all disappear and it's silence again.

Maryam is their rain.

Last edited:
Yes, all these so called Neutrals who hate IK have come out as well. They are like the frogs who come out of the ground after a heavy rainfall. Quite a common thing this in Punjab :rolleyes:

Noisy daddoos everywhere ... Saying same $hit repeatedly. When rain stops, they all disappear and it's silence again.

Maryam is their rain.
there is no such thing as neutrals, they pass off themselves as neutral but they earn dehari from masi maryam. massi maryam's digital aulad is a carbon copy of BJP's digital behuda aulad they follow the same blueprint. A 'inkishaf' from me :D

there is no such thing as neutrals, they pass off themselves as neutral but they earn dehari from masi maryam. massi maryam's digital aulad is a carbon copy of BJP's digital behuda aulad they follow the same blueprint. A 'inkishaf' from me :D

Baboons
Barsati Daddoos
Behuda Digital Aulad
Noonie Toons

Plz feel free to add further appreciations ;)

Even though he is/was soft on the Taliban, its also important to remember that so were the entire military establishment prior to 2010 as evidenced by the Waziristan Accord.
You will never ever get a reply on this. Not just military but the entire political elities backed it including the much loved PML N. Remember "humera or taliban ka moqaaf aik ha" said by none other than Khadam-e-Alla.

Back
Top Bottom