What's new

Imran Khan gets another Boot from Media Giant

You will never ever get a reply on this. Not just military but the entire political elities backed it including the much loved PML N. Remember "humera or taliban ka moqaaf aik ha" said by none other than Khadam-e-Alla.

They are programmed as such (contractual terms) and have bigot virus injected for good measure.

IK bashers are accusing him of exactly what NS&co started and done. What can be expected from Punjabi factory owners who use cheap language day in day out. Walk in to any karkhana in Punjab, and the language will be the same by NS&co and IK bashers.

Reality check:

- NS&co introduced Abusive and filthy language in politics - long before IK's arrival.

- NS&co has been responsible for and well known for using the state machinery to pressurise and persecute their opponents. IK has never done that.

- It is NS&co, even today, who are protecting the militants/terrorists by not allowing a full fledge operation in Punjab. LEA's have never had any resistance from IK in such issues in KPK.

- Whenever NS&co are in trouble, terrorists attacks and Indians open fire at borders. Indians themselves claim they've invested in him.

- NS was groomed and empowered by a military dictator, who he calls his 'spiritual father'. This scum is a product of martial law so only fools would expect democratic behaviour and thinking by him.

And list continues but this should be enough for now to pi$$ off the blinkered jahils in here.
So what? What's your point? Even if I, for the sake of argument, agree with your non-sense, that does not mean IK has any utility for this nation. BTW, I am not defending any one, least so your 'NS&co'. I am for Pakistan and my nation. I would call a spade a spade. And I find this idiot IK damaging for this nation the most. Also, it will make more sense if you could talk objectively rather sh!ting about 'Punjabi factory owners'. Saleem Safi is not a Punjabi (to me it doesn't make a difference), he is a Pakistani and that is above all that crap of being Punjabi or non-Punjabi. You better read his column published in today's Jang. Don't tell me Jang is not reliable (again that's a non-sense argument). To me the writer (and not the publisher) is more important. And I admire Saleem Safi for his objective and professional analysis.

Kitni fake id,s banao gay

Daily janG lol thats home of fake news
Get some light, oxygen, and sense. You need that desperately.

Yes, all these so called Neutrals who hate IK have come out as well. They are like the frogs who come out of the ground after a heavy rainfall. Quite a common thing this in Punjab :rolleyes:

Noisy daddoos everywhere ... Saying same $hit repeatedly. Sometimes after rain stops, they all disappear and it's silence again.

Maryam is their rain.
I think you should be ashamed of yourself.

So what? What's your point? Even if I, for the sake of argument, agree with your non-sense, that does not mean IK has any utility for this nation. BTW, I am not defending any one, least so your 'NS&co'. I am for Pakistan and my nation. I would call a spade a spade. And I find this idiot IK damaging for this nation the most. Also, it will make more sense if you could talk objectively rather sh!ting about 'Punjabi factory owners'. Saleem Safi is not a Punjabi (to me it doesn't make a difference), he is a Pakistani and that is above all that crap of being Punjabi or non-Punjabi. You better read his column published in today's Jang. Don't tell me Jang is not reliable (again that's a non-sense argument). To me the writer (and not the publisher) is more important. And I admire Saleem Safi for his objective and professional analysis.

So you are a spade caller? Wow!

Alright, let's assume you are neutral/spade caller so please answer these 2 questions:

1. Has IK ever had the authority to make policies and drive the nation?
2. list the damage to the nation done by NS who has been a PM many times now.

I'll answer the first one for you, but second you should!
1. IK hasn't been in central power even once so your argument of damage to nation is plain stupid. IK has had no official authority to make policy and to drive the nation so talking of damage doesn't even come in to play! PTI is a minority party in reality, with even less seats than PPP in NA!

now your turn to answer 2.

Jang is the same organization that posted fake bbc investigation and fake panama apology do you really think its opinion pieces should be taken seriously?

Baboons
Barsati Daddoos
Behuda Digital Aulad
Noonie Toons

Plz feel free to add further appreciations ;)
Guess who was first person to call chudo butts baboons on pdf :D ?

So you are a spade caller? Wow!

Alright, let's assume you are neutral/spade caller so please answer these 2 questions:

1. Has IK ever had the authority to make policies and drive the nation?
2. list the damage to the nation done by NS who has been a PM many times now.

I'll answer the first one for you, but second you should!
1. IK hasn't been in central power even once so your argument of damage to nation is plain stupid. IK has had no official authority to make policy and to drive the nation so talking of damage doesn't even come in to play! PTI is a minority party in reality, with even less seats than PPP in NA!

now your turn to answer 2.
1. God forbid this charsi ever becomes our PM. He is not that kind of material. But his party has a province under its control. You need to list his achievements and development projects completed, if any, there.

Kid, why should I 'list the damage to the nation done by NS who has been a PM many times now.' I have no major issue with NS. He might not be an ideal leader but, to me, he is relatively better in the lot (that has crooks like Zardari and IK). We cannot expect angels coming down on earth as our rulers. We select our leaders. In a way, they reflect our people and system. I think NS probably has the highest support among commoners like myself. But if he does anything bad for the nation, we would oppose that and expose him.

I assume the answer is You :enjoy:

Well my contribution is 'Barsati Daddoos' or 'Daddoos' :-)
Janab e speaker ye hain wo zaraye jin sey mein chudo buttoan ko baboons mein transform kiya :D
She was cake choot now baboons are bakery choors

1. God forbid this charsi ever becomes our PM. He is not that kind of material. But his party has a province under its control. You need to list his achievements and development projects completed, if any, there.

Kid, why should I 'list the damage to the nation done by NS who has been a PM many times now.' I have no major issue with NS. He might not be an ideal leader but, to me, he is relatively better in the lot (that has crooks like Zardari and IK). We cannot expect angels coming down on earth as our rulers. We select our leaders. In a way, they reflect our people and system. I think NS probably has the highest support among commoners like myself. But if he does anything bad for the nation, we would oppose that and expose him.
Yes damage of ns attack on suprene court,hudaybiya paper mill,panama offshore corruption,model town,ramzan mill,aiding a mullah dictator,funding terrorists,raising jag punjabi jag slogans,india appeasement agenda want more?

And those supporters Imrna khan is losing are going to PMLN and PPP for marvellous and unbelievable corruption and incompetence in running the government and country.

This game better ends soon. I pray Supreme Court finds courage to give a judgement that changes this country's destiny for good and rids us of the politics of corruption.

If a laanti like Sharif who is corrut beyonfd doubt can become a PM 3 times, why not this 'charsi' once?

There is a chawal-pan and then there is laanti-pan. PMLN supporters are unique in that they have both of these qualities together.

Another barsati daddoo exposed ... spade caller who only has issues with the one who has never been even a minister :cheesy:

How many hospitals have these patheechars fatsos haramkhors built whilst out of power?
How many universities have these patheechars fatsos haramkhors built whilst out of power?

IK has done more for this nation as a civilian without any official authority than these haramkhors! You are a silly blinkered jahil 'commoner'. Yes, a visionless 40% BA pass NS is great, isn't he! NS won't even shake hands of a commoner because he looks down at them!

One just needs to look at the body language of this haramkhor Nawaz. If you've played with magnets you would know how two magnets push each other when + & + or - & - are forced together. Nawaz's whole body language is that of the magnet that wants to get away fast when he's in close proximity of the common man. He hands are always to his chest and chest pulled back, as if he can't wait to get the hell out of that situation and his facial expression is always of that karaayet (disgust). This is what he feels for the public, disgust. Great leader!

Another barsati daddoo exposed ... spade caller who only has issues with the one who has never been even a minister :cheesy:

How many hospitals have these patheechars fatsos haramkhors built whilst out of power?
How many universities have these patheechars fatsos haramkhors built whilst out of power?

IK has done more for this nation as a civilian without any official authority than these haramkhors! You are a silly blinkered jahil 'commoner'. Yes, a visionless 40% BA pass NS is great, isn't he! NS won't even shake hands of a commoner because he looks down at them!

One just needs to look at the body language of this haramkhor Nawaz. If you've played with magnets you would know how two magnets push each other when + & + or - & - are forced together. Nawaz's whole body language is that of the magnet that wants to get away fast when he's in close proximity of the common man. He hands are always to his chest and chest pulled back, as if he can't wait to get the hell out of that situation and his facial expression is always of that karaayet (disgust). This is what he feels for the public, disgust. Great leader!
You are talking crap and wasting time. I don't feel anything worth responding in your post. Have a good time, kid.

And those supporters Imrna khan is losing are going to PMLN and PPP for marvellous and unbelievable corruption and incompetence in running the government and country.

This game better ends soon. I pray Supreme Court finds courage to give a judgement that changes this country's destiny for good and rids us of the politics of corruption.

If a laanti like Sharif who is corrut beyonfd doubt can become a PM 3 times, why not this 'charsi' once?

There is a chawal-pan and then there is laanti-pan. PMLN supporters are unique in that they have both of these qualities together.
How can you spit on moon? It falls on your face. Calling others laanti speaks volumes about your parents achievements. BTW, I am not a member of any political party. I don't know how you were raised but whoever did that miserably failed. Enough said for the kind of you ignorants.

Yes damage of ns attack on suprene court,hudaybiya paper mill,panama offshore corruption,model town,ramzan mill,aiding a mullah dictator,funding terrorists,raising jag punjabi jag slogans,india appeasement agenda want more?
Anything else of some worth? Nothing in your above crap is worth commenting.

You are talking crap and wasting time. I don't feel anything worth responding in your post. Have a good time, kid.

How can you spit on moon? It falls on your face. Calling others laanti speaks volumes about your parents achievements. BTW, I am not a member of any political party. I don't know how you were raised but whoever did that miserably failed. Enough said for the kind of you ignorants.

Anything else of some worth? Nothing in your above crap is worth commenting.
Then why you replied these banarsi khotis were handed the wrong script today i guess :D

Then why you replied these banarsi khotis were handed the wrong script today i guess :D

His remit is to have the last say.

Are these lot on bonus plan or a flat rate? How is their performance assessed?

Back
Top Bottom