What's new

Imran khan disqualified

its not 2014... qadri, pasha, zaheer, and fiaz are not avaliable to bring money n people for dharna,s , i still remember , imrans 2014 dharna, is isb,

where half of people, were from security and intel deptt in civil clothes, some singers on daily wages, many call girls and , there buisness associates,
I don't challenge your observation however I am convinced that IK had genuine public support. In every family, I know in Pakistan, the parents support PML-N and their 4x children support PTI.

Resistance of Corrupt to hold election
Resistance to hold Electronic Machines
Resistance to allow people of Pakistan to vote
Assembly resigned their resignations not approved (Illegal act)

The time of talking is finished

Inquilab-Zindabad.jpg

Maryem Nawaz allowed to escape to London
Zardari cases forgiven because they said his file paper went missing from 8 year ago

Koi Pagal nahi hai Awam that you G*** rich class can enjoy the big Million dollar deals and free plots and Awam eats 1 roti

یہ جانے سے پہلے حاجی کی آخری پین یہکی تھی کہ کسی طرح حالات کو کنٹرول سے باہر ہوتا دکھا کر ہاتھ مارا جائے ۔ لیکن عمران خآن نے حاجی کے پچھواڑے میں تن دیا حاجی کا پلان ۔

One more step towards a revolution (hopefully a peaceful one).

Imran Khan vs The rest, narrative validating itself nicely.

I don't challenge your observation however I am convinced that IK had genuine public support. In every family, I know in Pakistan, the parents support PML-N and their 4x children support PTI.
Most probably cos parents uneducated and kids educated and capable of making informed choices.

View attachment 888396

Zardari cases forgiven because they said his file paper went missing from 8 year ago

Koi Pagal nahi hai Awam that you G*** rich class can enjoy the big Million dollar deals and free plots and Awam eats 1 roti

Only in Pakistan

Nawaz Sharif can be acquitted
Maryam Nawaz can be acquitted
Asif Zardari can be acquitted
Shahbaz Sharif can be acquitted
Hamaza Shahbaz can be acquitted
Shahrukh Jatoi can be acquitted

But Imran Khan is guilty. 😂🤣

u r right there, the older generation had experience, while the X -generation believed every lie which came out pti , loud speakers every where, ISI created the 5th generation awarness programme to tackle RAW< india and cut its infulence, in pakistani youth, which im-ran highjacked, after wards, by now the estb. realised there mistake, and was time to dismentle the frankstien. a long story made short,

imagine malik riaz, paying for all the food and transprtation, equipment for dharna tareen and aleem paying all expenses of money-gala,
then the utubers, media influencers, fackebookers, being paid out of, KPK, black boxes,

pti became a CULT - not a political party, and thats a shame ,

remember ,Islamic investment,

Modarba scandal,Mufti Ehsan-Ul-Haq..​

a mufti---?
In the Dars-e-Nizami system of the Subcontinent, the Mufti course is normally pursued after completing the Alim course (6-8 years). The Mufti course minimally takes between 1-4 years depending on the institution or madrasa..

recovered Rs644.877 million in some cases, besides freezing assets worth Rs1646.5m. by NAB,

thats the biggest choors,

But to what end? It looks like it didn't make any difference to majority of Pakistanis, they have neither the guts, or will to fight this corruption. Even now, the lack of protestors and how far they are willing to go clearly shows this.

Pakistan never won a war, never had a war of independence, and got everything handed down to it on a silver platter by the British. Can’t expect anything from a country with that kind of history.

View attachment 888396

1666381284249.png

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom