What's new

Imran khan disqualified

It would be the last sigh if the tried and true tricks do not work. They always have, for some reason, on this nation. Obviously the tricksters know the nation very well.

There’s something different in the air this time round, and they know it.

There’s something different in the air this time round, and they know it.

You might know better. I do not see anything different, but it must be my lack of information. Fair enough, I must wait to see what happens.

That GHQ need to be razed to the ground so these traitor generals realised how common Pakistani lives instead of playing golf there.

When are you flying back to chuck the first petrol bomb?

You might know better. I do not see anything different, but it must be my lack of information. Fair enough, I must wait to see what happens.

When are you flying back to chuck the first petrol bomb?
Am coming to Pakistan next week do you want to meet me at the airport?

kido grow up and start using your brain which looks like it an empty box at the moment in your case.
Country foreign reserves are on the brink of disappearing from 22 billions in last 6 months and country is standing at the door of collapse financially.
Have you even read it on which grounds he is disqualified, as the report is not even out and you are coming up with the pathetic questions. Paindo brain you got educate it so illiteracy can be cu

trying reading the 41 pages of ecp, case against imranoodo ---https://we.tl/t-OZ2hNo0QE9

The bigger news than the Toshakhana decision is that Imran Khan Niazi could not get NRO from the establishment despite the efforts and pleas of the President and others. There has been a clear refusal or apology.

https://we.tl/t-OZ2hNo0QE9

Oh if so than it would had been Hamza Sharif sitting in Lahore as CM of Punjab. Enough said.

well, he,s still elected, mpa, by voters? yes,

not like swati hiding in sewer line, when they came for him in , ISB

For a revolution to be successful you need armed forces backing IK. IK won't want that as he not after violence. His only option is long march protest. That needs to be peaceful and out pressure on this corrupt government to hold elections. All this will then be resolved.

For a revolution to be successful you need armed forces backing IK. IK won't want that as he not after violence. His only option is long march protest. That needs to be peaceful and out pressure on this corrupt government to hold elections. All this will then be resolved.

his 1 and only option is goining back to assembly,, and bending down to baaadshah. apology and be a good boy,

the one,s who got rid of nawaz sharif for imrnaan

can very easily kick out imraan the back -door also,

they have 75 yrs experience, and a very big danndha, to up the rear tunnel,

WhatsApp Image 2022-10-21 at 7.10.34 AM.jpeg

Untitled-1.jpg

312094655_10160273896189660_5126188916201626003_n.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom