What's new

Imran Khan calls on overseas Pakistanis to sponsor development

ok bacha go to sleep before it put you to sleep with a chusni

man
I already made a fool of you before and now I am doing it again.
Just give it up man, you don't have the ability to witty, funny, or smart.
When you even try you should like a 5 year old kid.

Stop trolling PTI and practice being funny and smart.
That will pay off for you 1000x more.

man
I already made a fool of you before and now I am doing it again.
Just give it up man, you don't have the ability to witty, funny, or smart.
When you even try you should like a 5 year old kid.

Stop trolling PTI and practice being funny and smart.
That will pay off for you 1000x more.

ja bacha so ja verna chusi deni parey gi.
There is a difference between me and Tiger Awan, that fool tries to reason with you i know how to control you, like children

Huzoor, President Pervez Musharraf did not beg another country for money but he made sure those who wanted to use Pakistan's land, air and the sea routes for the war effort paid for it. Every year, tens of thousands of shipments were made on trucks via Pakistan to Afghanistan in this regard.

So he earned money from placing Pakistan in this trap. Did he bother checking what the people of Pakistan want? Did he explain his decisions to the public? Did he come clean on the drone issue? And when he finally decided to spill the beans, he went to a non-Pakistani outlet for those revelations. Hum main kya kami thi bhaiii ???

Brother, at least do some educated research before making such vile allegations.

You will also remember that Pakistan under President Pervez Musharraf's rule was finally removed from the infamous "IMF Debt Trap" which Pakistan had landed into during the 1990s.

Monetary numbers is the only thing he has to show for himself. His policy wrt to the tribals was a failure.

President Pervez Musharraf has said that he's proud of the Kargil Operation and so am I.

The enemy was taught such a befitting lesson that since then it has not dared to try another Siachin Glacier type adventure with Pakistan, despite the fact that there are 48 militaries deployed next door since 2001.

Further more, the enemy was stung so badly by Pakistan's nuclear deterrent in the 2002 stand off that it has never dared to rush their troops to Pakistan's border again and, the Mumbai incident is a good example of that.

Which of Pakistan's leaders has achieved such a conventional and nuclear deterrent against the enemy neighbour since independence?

I only mentioned that incident to avoid going into the resulting damage to Pakistan's credibility and international standing. Our elected PM came back red-faced and totally humiliated because of Kargil. We managed to get others pissed with this reckless adventurism that even Pakistan's government and many military personnel didn't even know about. Was that his brilliant plan?

Teaching the enemy at what cost? International humiliation. No amount of nuke-deterrent is going to bring that back. Plus all this mentioning of nukes at every turn is a bit annoying now. Having a capable deterrent is something to be proud of, but bringing it up in every other discussion makes it seem like a joke.

Fair enough, when Pakistan sided with the Americans in 2001 Pakistan has ended up with the tribal rebellion which has caused severe loss of life to the nation but Pakistan had no choice at that time.

I wouldn't want to see Pakistan in a military confrontation with the Americans because the results will be pretty obvious. But had there been an alliance of Muslim nations that wanted to confront the Americans in 2001, Pakistani military would never had aided the Americans or anyone else against Afghanistan for that matter - but no Muslim country supported such a action - asks the Saudis, the Turks and the Indonesians why?

No disagreement here.

President Pervez Musharraf has made it clear that whoever has handed over Dr Afia Siddiqui to the Americans is a traitor so go and find that traitor and make sure to kill him.

I don't know why no one in Pakistan has bothered to ask the Americans to return her to Pakistan in the last 5 years! End of the day, nearly all of Pakistani prisoners held at Guantanamo Bay were returned to Pakistan with President Pervez Musharraf's clever diplomacy so why can't anyone else just bring one Muslim sister back home ???

You do realize he is credited with sending them there in the first place ??

Brother, for your information at least note the following:

February 18, 2008: Democracy returned to Pakistan
March 25, 2008: Prime Minister Yousef Raza Gilani sworn in.
August 18, 2008: President Pervez Musharraf resigned.
September 9, 2008: President Asif Ali Zardari becomes President.
November 23, 2008: President Pervez Musharraf leaves Pakistan.

Now, where do you see President Pervez Musharraf running away from Pakistan in the above timeline? Was he captured from another country? Was he extradited from another country?

The last part of the timeline is what exactly? He could have stayed in Pakistan like I.Khan did. Instead he chose to impose the same self-exile that he criticized others for.

President Pervez Musharraf does not require your sympathy. He expects Pakistanis to smarten up.

PervezMusharrf-IftikharMuhammadChaudhry.jpg

If Pakistanis smarten up, Musharraf is still going to jail and CJ is going back home early.

If he comes to power he should make some kind of development fund where Pakistanis in foriegn countries can contribute their money whatever they can.

Back
Top Bottom