What's new

Imran Khan calls on overseas Pakistanis to sponsor development

Filipinos are, infact, able to cast votes: The National

Link for NRIs: Link

Voting for OPs is probably due to lack of proper systems and coordination outside. Heck, the ECP can hardly manage elections in Pakistan, let alone outside it.

Overseas Pakistantis are like visitors to a zoo. We just watch in amazement what people in Pakistan do and shake our head at the monkey behavior. A few overseas Pakistanis like you like to torment the zoo animals because you know you are safe due to the iron bars, but most of us just feel pity for them.

Now we have a leader who will turn Pakistan from a zoo to an actual nation and overseas Pakistanis will have the chance to help their motherland.

Just because all you ever did in your life was contaminate the gene pool does not mean other people should not try and help their homeland.

oh sorry I did not know I contaminated your gene pool, Sorry dude it was not intentional

oh sorry I did not know I contaminated your gene pool, Sorry dude it was not intentional

do the world a favor and remove yourself from it ;)
That would be best for humanity.

do the world a favor and remove yourself from it ;)
That would be best for humanity.

I'm sorry but this was just hillarious :omghaha:
I can't stop laughing.

Even Bender wouldn't manage a comeback like this.

I'm sorry but this was just hillarious :omghaha:
I can't stop laughing.

Even Bender wouldn't manage a comeback like this.

Another futurama fan!

Just for fun :)
37239021.jpg

Overseas Pakistantis are like visitors to a zoo. We just watch in amazement what people in Pakistan do and shake our head at the monkey behavior. A few overseas Pakistanis like you like to torment the zoo animals because you know you are safe due to the iron bars, but most of us just feel pity for them.

Now we have a leader who will turn Pakistan from a zoo to an actual nation and overseas Pakistanis will have the chance to help their motherland.

Just because all you ever did in your life was contaminate the gene pool does not mean other people should not try and help their homeland.

Can we vote from Toronto?
I want to vote this year

Can we vote from Toronto?
I want to vote this year

I don't know
I want to vote too but all I have is Passport.
I think the election commission's did not make it clear how to vote.

I don't know
I want to vote too but all I have is Passport.
I think the election commission's did not make it clear how to vote.

no you need NICOP card to vote...

Yeah... I don't have one...
Don't even know how to get one...

go to NADRA office..
Here we have NADRA office in London Birmingham and Manchester consulates...
dont know about canada

Here we go, tomorrow Hazrat Imran Khan Rahmatullah Alaihi will have a kashkol in hand asking Americans to sponsor development work in Pakistan.

Here we go, tomorrow Hazrat Imran Khan Rahmatullah Alaihi will have a kashkol in hand asking Americans to sponsor development work in Pakistan.

Better that then selling Pakistan by letting America dropping bombs on Pakistan for money.
How did that work out for your leader?
Oh right, HE'S IN JAIL!

Just cuz your leader is a scumbag does not mean you should hate our leader :lol:

Back
Top Bottom