What's new

Imran Khan calls on overseas Pakistanis to sponsor development

I don't know
I want to vote too but all I have is Passport.
I think the election commission's did not make it clear how to vote.

Chances for overseas Pakistanis to exercise their right to vote seem to be very slim. ECP believes the system NADRA is offering is unreliable, MoFA finds it hard to obtain permission from the countries Pakistanis are living in. Authorities have a new excuse everyday; CJ scolds them almost in all hearings.

I think ECP would allow passport if voter lacks NICOP/POC(?), I read it somewhere. However, voter registration with ECP is necessary, you can't vote if you are not registered.

Here we go, tomorrow Hazrat Imran Khan Rahmatullah Alaihi will have a kashkol in hand asking Americans to sponsor development work in Pakistan.

IF Imran Khan is able to form a government, and IF he is then unable to implement his plans for raising tax revenues from within the country, then you may be correct, but IF and only IF both things happen.

do the world a favor and remove yourself from it ;)
That would be best for humanity.

dont resort to personal attack when someone says something about your favorite political leaders
stop being so far in someone that people cant tell who it is they are looking at
that would be a favor to this world

IF Imran Khan is able to form a government, and IF he is then unable to implement his plans for raising tax revenues from within the country, then you may be correct, but IF and only IF both things happen.

I think Imran Khan is making a fool of the people. He's promising Pakistan Heaven on Earth but in Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf's 17 year history, Imran Khan has only ever won one seat of Mianwali. He then decided to abandon people of Mianwali half way through his tenure simply because he found it just too boring to continue.

I think Imran Khan is making a fool of the people. He's promising Pakistan Heaven on Earth but in Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf's 17 year history, Imran Khan has only ever won one seat of Mianwali. He then decided to abandon people of Mianwali half way through his tenure simply because he found it just too boring to continue.

You are entitled to your opinion, but the election will separate doodh kaa doodh and paani kaa paani.

Better that then selling Pakistan by letting America dropping bombs on Pakistan for money.
How did that work out for your leader?
Oh right, HE'S IN JAIL!

Just cuz your leader is a scumbag does not mean you should hate our leader :lol:

My leader promised to return to Pakistan which he has fulfilled, he had also promised to face the courts if necessary which he is doing and he was also prepared to go to jail if the courts were able to convict him (he's in jail without any convictions so far).

End of the day, he has already faced real tanks on the battlefields for most part of his life and he has also faced half-a-dozen assassinations on his life during his tenure as the President of Pakistan.

My leader is a realist... he does what he must. He doesn't have the habit of pulling figures out of the air and calling it "Inqilab".

dont resort to personal attack when someone says something about your favorite political leaders
stop being so far in someone that people cant tell who it is they are looking at
that would be a favor to this world

You were being a smart@ss so I put just put you in your place, no need to get all touchy about it :)

You are entitled to your opinion, but the election will separate doodh kaa doodh and paani kaa paani.

True, but he has already abandoned the people of Mianwali before. What has he done so differently since 2002 that suggests he won't do so again when he won't be able to fulfill his promises?

Politics is not a game of sport. Great leaders are expected to lead come what may, not abandon the pitch just because it starts raining.

My leader promised to return to Pakistan which he has fulfilled, he had also promised to face the courts if necessary which he is doing and he was also prepared to go to jail if the courts were able to convict him (he's in jail without any convictions so far).

End of the day, he has already faced real tanks on the battlefields for most part of his life and he has faced also half-a-dozen assassinations on his during his tenure as the President of Pakistan.

My leader is a realist... he does what he must. He doesn't have the habit of pulling figures out of the air and calling it "Inqilab".

Jail is Jail buddy and he's in Jail :lol:

Yes, he is such a realist that he gave NRO to Zardari and company and then ran away like a little girl.

Don't get me wrong, Mushy is better than Zardi and Nawaz, but he is too power hungry and also broke the law.
Which he is paying for now.
History has shown that Imran khan is a democratic leader who built grass root support while Mushy is a just a dictator who not only broke the constitution to get into power, but sold his country to stay in power.

True, but he has already abandoned the people of Mianwali before. What has he done so differently since 2002 that suggests he won't do so again when he can't fulfill his promises?

Politics is not a game of support. Great leaders are expected to lead come what may, not abandon the pitch just because it starts raining.

Sir, politics IS a game of support to form and run a government. Leaders are nothing without power of their office.

End of the day, he has already faced real tanks on the battlefields for most part of his life and he has also faced half-a-dozen assassinations on his life during his tenure as the President of Pakistan.

If you were true to your leader, you would've voted PTI! Because your leader held IK in high-regards and wish him well for the 'third force' that is needed in Pakistan. But instead, you are supporting status quo..

Shame on a low character like you! Because of illiterate jahil like you, Pakistan and Muslim world is just a dirty sh!thole today!!!

Jail is Jail buddy and he's in Jail :lol:

Yes, he is such a realist that he gave NRO to Zardari and company and then ran away like a little girl.

Don't get me wrong, Mushy is better than Zardi and Nawaz, but he is too power hungry and also broke the law.
Which he is paying for now.
History has shown that Imran khan is a democratic leader who built grass root support while Mushy is a just a dictator who not only broke the constitution to get into power, but sold his country to stay in power.

Wasn't Qaid-e-Azam Imran Khan convicted for adultery in the Sita White / Tyrian White case? Does Imran Khan's Tawba make it all ok somehow for his crime to be overlooked?

A true leader would present himself to be stoned to death for committing such an evil crime just as a Sahabi Radi'Allahu Ta'Allah Anhu did before the Beloved Rasool Sallallahu Alaihi Wa-Alihi Was-Sallam.

A lot of courage and a mighty heart is needed to be a real Qaid. This quality is rare and unique in only a handful of great men. It's easy swearing at others when not in power but its a whole different story when people expect quick results from you. Make sure your leader can do a better job than he did in Mianwali.

If you were true to your leader, you would've voted PTI! Because your leader held IK in high-regards and wish him well for the 'third force' that is needed in Pakistan. But instead, you are supporting status quo..

Shame on a low character like you! Because of illiterate jahil like you, Pakistan and Muslim world is just a dirty sh!thole today!!!

I wish Imran Khan all the best buddy.

Back
Top Bottom