What's new

Imran Khan calls on overseas Pakistanis to sponsor development

Wasn't Qaid-e-Azam Imran Khan convicted for adultery in the Sita White / Tyrian White case? Is Imran Khan's Tawba make it all ok somehow? A true leader would present himself to be stoned to death for committing such an evil crime just as a Sahabi Radi'Allahu Anhu did before the Beloved Rasool Sallallahu Alaihi Wa-Alihi Was-Sallam.

Was Imran Khan in politics then? We only see one's character/performance once he comes out for Public office...

Hazrat Khalid bin Waleed did really bad things too..but do we judge them? NO, we only judge them AFTER he became a Muslim leader and a military commander...

Similarly, Imran's personal life has nothing to do with anything...

I wish Imran Khan all the best.

Your words won't do anything. Your leader could also wish the best to Pakistan and stayed in Dubai..but he took action! Now its your time, vote for PTI in next elections...thats why YOUR leader wanted/said openly (That *only* non-hypocritical leader currently is Imran Khan..and that Pak needs a third force!)...So vote for PTI

Wasn't Qaid-e-Azam Imran Khan convicted for adultery in the Sita White / Tyrian White case? Is Imran Khan's Tawba make it all ok somehow? A true leader would present himself to be stoned to death for committing such an evil crime just as a Sahabi Radi'Allahu Anhu did before the Beloved Rasool Sallallahu Alaihi Wa-Alihi Was-Sallam.

A lot of courage and a mighty heart is needed to be a real Qaid. This quality is rare and unique in only a handful of great men. It's easy swearing at others when not in power but its a whole different story when people expect quick results from you. Make sure your leader can do a better job than he did in Mianwali.

AHAHAH good one :rofl:

Mushy is in jail and he's going to be there for a long time.
Let that be a lesson for all you kids. Remember who you step on to get to the top, because you will be seeing them when you fall down!
All the people Mushy tried to step on are now stepping on him.
Mothers will now tell their kids, be nice to people or you will end up as mushy :omghaha:

... Your words won't do anything. Your leader could also wish the best to Pakistan and stayed in Dubai..but he took action! Now its your time, vote for PTI in next elections...thats why YOUR leader wanted/said openly (That *only* non-hypocritical leader currently is Imran Khan..and that Pak needs a third force!)...So vote for PTI

And, I wonder why the President didn't join Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf himself since he was such a big fan of the cricket? In one of President Pervez Musharraf's last speeches before he returned to Pakistan, he said Imran Khan is just promising the people way too much. What will happen is that Imran Khan won't be able to deliver and then he'll just move to one side as always.

Imran Khan abandoning his only ever seat of Mianwali is a good example of this.

And no, President Pervez Musharraf does not go around asking people to vote for Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf. He was hopeful of an alliance with Imran Khan but Hazrat Sahib was too busy bringing an Inqilab single handedly.

AHAHAH good one :rofl:

Mushy is in jail and he's going to be there for a long time.
Let that be a lesson for all you kids. Remember who you step on to get to the top, because you will be seeing them when you fall down!
All the people Mushy tried to step on are now stepping on him.
Mothers will now tell their kids, be nice to people or you will end up as mushy :omghaha:

True, Prime Minister Yusuf Raza Gilani was also convicted and I remember his severe punishment appeared to be everlasting. Very brutal indeed.

True, Prime Minister Yusuf Raza Gilani was also convicted and I remember his severe punishment appeared to be everlasting. Very brutal indeed.

Mushy is in good company then ;)

Trust me IK, has made a valid point. Pakistani entrepreneurs have become successful and there network is huge within the business circles across the world. If good governance is provided then investment will come and money will flow in rapidly like the Yangtze river of China. Oversea Pakistani's need to promote Pakistan and its products on a global level. Did you know that Pakistan is 40% more cheaper than India, in the IT call center sector..this along with careful planning can generate billions every year. Only thing lacking is no electricity and a lack of safe environment.

To be fair IK and his team should develop a more complex program to bring funding and opportunity together for Pakistani expat - Argus has a point when he says that the money is welcome but not the expat or his opinion -- and to be fair there must always be kaabab in the Sawaab, it ensures that the sawaab will continue --greater opportunities for expat not just in Pakistan but in countries such as China, will be a most welcome development as there will be at least 5 winners, Pakistani expats, The Pakistani and Chinese governments, the people of both countries and Chinese businessmen.

By following such a policy, IK and his team will have ensured that their support base is not just grown in Pakistan but in those countries where Pakistan seek to have and maintain strategic relations

And, I wonder why the President didn't join Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf himself since he was such a big fan of the cricket? In one of President Pervez Musharraf's last speeches before he returned to Pakistan, he said Imran Khan is just promising the people way too much. What will happen is that Imran Khan won't be able to deliver and then he'll just move to one side as always.

Imran Khan abandoning his only ever seat of Mianwali is a good example of this.

And no, President Pervez Musharraf does not go around asking people to vote for Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf. He was hopeful of an alliance with Imran Khan but Hazrat Sahib was too busy bringing an Inqilab single handedly.

Whatever the case is, the *fact* remains that Mushi supports PTI among all other parties...yet, you're voting for n-league and not PTI? Height of hypocrisy...

To be fair IK and his team should develop a more complex program to bring funding and opportunity together for Pakistani expat - Argus has a point when he says that the money is welcome but not the expat or his opinion -- and to be fair there must always be kaabab in the Sawaab, it ensures that the sawaab will continue --greater opportunities for expat not just in Pakistan but in countries such as China, will be a most welcome development as there will be at least 5 winners, Pakistani expats, The Pakistani and Chinese governments, the people of both countries and Chinese businessmen.

By following such a policy, IK and his team will have ensured that their support base is not just grown in Pakistan but in those countries where Pakistan seek to have and maintain strategic relations

There have been many attempts in the past to raise money from expats by various governments, but all have fallen short due to misdirection and mismanagement. May be Imran Khan can do a better job of it. His hospital derives a major portion of its expenses from expat donations. May be he can extend that success towards the country as a whole.

You were being a smart@ss so I put just put you in your place, no need to get all touchy about it :)

the one to put me in my place have not been born yet, try it again sometime, and dont be doghla with that smiley face this doghla pun has brought us where we are today

Here we go, tomorrow Hazrat Imran Khan Rahmatullah Alaihi will have a kashkol in hand asking Americans to sponsor development work in Pakistan.

He's considering asking American-Pakistanis to support Pakistan. Asking Americans to fund Pakistan is what Musharraf and Zardari did with kashkols.

My leader promised to return to Pakistan which he has fulfilled, he had also promised to face the courts if necessary which he is doing and he was also prepared to go to jail if the courts were able to convict him (he's in jail without any convictions so far).

End of the day, he has already faced real tanks on the battlefields for most part of his life and he has also faced half-a-dozen assassinations on his life during his tenure as the President of Pakistan.

My leader is a realist... he does what he must. He doesn't have the habit of pulling figures out of the air and calling it "Inqilab".

Not to bring up dead issues, but your glorious leader gave us the Kargil affair. Thank you, General.

Wasn't Qaid-e-Azam Imran Khan convicted for adultery in the Sita White / Tyrian White case? Does Imran Khan's Tawba make it all ok somehow for his crime to be overlooked?

A true leader would present himself to be stoned to death for committing such an evil crime just as a Sahabi Radi'Allahu Ta'Allah Anhu did before the Beloved Rasool Sallallahu Alaihi Wa-Alihi Was-Sallam...

A true leader like Musharraf has still not spoken on Dr. Aafia's case. That same leader ran off from Pakistan as soon as he left the Presidency. Ask him why he did that?

I sympathize with him in the current vendetta against him in the courts, but supporting these actions is something I can not stand.

He's considering asking American-Pakistanis to support Pakistan. Asking Americans to fund Pakistan is what Musharraf and Zardari did with kashkols.

Huzoor, President Pervez Musharraf did not beg another country for money but he made sure those who wanted to use Pakistan's land, air and the sea routes for the war effort paid for it. Every year, tens of thousands of shipments were made on trucks via Pakistan to Afghanistan in this regard.

During his rule, Pakistan's total external debt had increased from $30 billion in 1999 to $46 billion in 2008 - an increase of only $16 billion during his 9 year rule. However, from 2008-2013, Pakistan's external debt had increased from $46 billion to $66 billion - an increase of around $20 billion in just 5 years.

Brother, at least do some educated research before making such vile allegations.

You will also remember that Pakistan under President Pervez Musharraf's rule was finally removed from the infamous "IMF Debt Trap" which Pakistan had landed into during the 1990s.

Not to bring up dead issues, but your glorious leader gave us the Kargil affair. Thank you, General.

President Pervez Musharraf has said that he's proud of the Kargil Operation and so am I.

The enemy was taught such a befitting lesson that since then it has not dared to try another Siachin Glacier type adventure with Pakistan, despite the fact that there are 48 militaries deployed next door since 2001.

Further more, the enemy was stung so badly by Pakistan's nuclear deterrent in the 2002 stand off that it has never dared to rush their troops to Pakistan's border again and, the Mumbai incident is a good example of that.

Which of Pakistan's leaders has achieved such a conventional and nuclear deterrent against the enemy neighbour since independence?

Fair enough, when Pakistan sided with the Americans in 2001 Pakistan has ended up with the tribal rebellion which has caused severe loss of life to the nation but Pakistan had no choice at that time.

I wouldn't want to see Pakistan in a military confrontation with the Americans because the results will be pretty obvious. But had there been an alliance of Muslim nations that wanted to confront the Americans in 2001, Pakistani military would never had aided the Americans or anyone else against Afghanistan for that matter - but no Muslim country supported such a action - asks the Saudis, the Turks and the Indonesians why?

A true leader like Musharraf has still not spoken on Dr. Aafia's case.

President Pervez Musharraf has made it clear that whoever has handed over Dr Afia Siddiqui to the Americans is a traitor so go and find that traitor and make sure to kill him.

I don't know why no one in Pakistan has bothered to ask the Americans to return her to Pakistan in the last 5 years! End of the day, nearly all of Pakistani prisoners held at Guantanamo Bay were returned to Pakistan with President Pervez Musharraf's clever diplomacy so why can't anyone else just bring one Muslim sister back home ???

That same leader ran off from Pakistan as soon as he left the Presidency. Ask him why he did that?

Brother, for your information at least note the following:

February 18, 2008: Democracy returned to Pakistan
March 25, 2008: Prime Minister Yousef Raza Gilani sworn in.
August 18, 2008: President Pervez Musharraf resigned.
September 9, 2008: President Asif Ali Zardari becomes President.
November 23, 2008: President Pervez Musharraf leaves Pakistan.

Now, where do you see President Pervez Musharraf running away from Pakistan in the above timeline? Was he captured from another country? Was he extradited from another country?

I sympathize with him in the current vendetta against him in the courts, but supporting these actions is something I can not stand.

President Pervez Musharraf does not require your sympathy. He expects Pakistanis to smarten up.

PervezMusharrf-IftikharMuhammadChaudhry.jpg

Bahi Jaaan, who shed tears for Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif on October 12, 1999 when he was toppled by President Pervez Musharraf? How many parties boycotted the General Elections in 2002 which were held under General Pervez Musharraf?

the one to put me in my place have not been born yet, try it again sometime, and dont be doghla with that smiley face this doghla pun has brought us where we are today

Last I cheeked, I was not the one crying about having my feelings hurt ;)

Back
Top Bottom