What's new

Imran Khan attack: Who is releasing attacker's statement videos?

HAIDER

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
PMLN making a religious extremism case.

Assassin said in his confessional statement, He is not happy that Saudi Arabia has good relations with Israel... lol... unbelievable....he is talking like a parrot.

Last edited:
PMLN 1st tier and 2nd tier leadership need to go to thr graves asap. Along with PPP first tier...

Who was pressuring the hand over of another suspect?

View attachment 894398 View attachment 894399

Whose office has these sound proofing cushions?
Police stations don't have sound proofing like this
I would even doubt that FIA offices has sound proofing like this, besides no one ever indicated that shooter was taken by FIA.
Major Adil Raja had alleged that shooter was taken to ISI office in Cantt, so is this ISI officer asking very leading questions to portray him as a lone wolf?
If it is ISI office, then ISI officer is asking leading questions only directed to prove shooter as a lone wolf, strengthening the suspicion that indeed this was an assassination attempt by ISI
Internal Sex Institute 5th generation warfare ki garam batti banate hue

These Traitors, Mir Bajwa & Co., would not rest till complete destruction of Pakistan.

No one deserves to live in that country.
This is not a political statement.

Who was pressuring the hand over or even release of another suspect?

I would even doubt that FIA offices has sound proofing like this, besides no one ever indicated that shooter was taken by FIA.
Major Adil Raja had alleged that shooter was taken to ISI office in Cantt, so is this ISI officer asking very leading questions to portray him as a lone wolf?
If it is ISI office, then ISI officer is asking leading questions only directed to prove shooter as a lone wolf, strengthening the suspicion that indeed this was an assassination attempt by ISI

Major Adil repeated that he is familiar with that room in 2nd leaked interview of shooter
So I am 100% convinced that it was indeed ISI who tried to murder Imran Khan that's why ISI is hell bent on proving shooter as a lone wolf

Listen at 8:00

ISI is trying to prove shooter as a lone wolf, but look at this accomplice run up to and talk with shooter

View attachment 894422

Accomplice talking to the shooter.
While ISI is leaking clips to prove that he acted alone.
So obviously ISI is the one trying to cover up.

View attachment 894423

sure he is the shooter, how did he conceal his weapon?

If it is ISI office,
You made the whole story based on this assumption and declared culprit in the end.
This Adil was the guy who said the corps commandant was killed because he was pro Imran khan and anti regime change .when his heli actually dropped because of bad weather taking other officers as well.
Khuda ka khof Karo.
Now u will believe anything coming out of this wanker.

@RescueRanger i have quoted the statement of the arrested assassin about Isreal and Saudi Arabia ... u gave me a negative rating ... lol ..what is that ...

Who was pressuring the hand over or even release of another suspect?

I would even doubt that FIA offices have sound proofing like this, besides no one ever indicated that shooter was taken by FIA.
Major Adil Raja had alleged that shooter was taken to ISI office in Cantt, so this has to be an ISI officer asking very leading questions to portray him as a lone wolf?

Major Adil repeated that he is familiar with that room in 2nd leaked interview of shooter
So I am 100% convinced that it was indeed ISI who tried to murder Imran Khan that's why ISI is hell bent on proving shooter as a lone wolf

Listen at 8:00

ISI is trying to prove shooter as a lone wolf, but look at this accomplice run up to and talk with shooter

Accomplice running after the shooter
View attachment 894422

Accomplice talking to the shooter.
While ISI is leaking clips to prove that he acted alone.
So obviously ISI is the one trying to cover up.

Red circle is accomplice talking to shooter, one with only hair visible is the shooter.
View attachment 894423

I am expecting few to come and say don't blame the institution
Institution is not bricks and cement
Institution is the employees and their actions.
Its now all over social media .... our establishment is badly exposed ... let's play some mili nagma

Last edited:
Red circle is accomplice talking to shooter, one with only hair visible is the shooter.
View attachment 894423

Where is this screenshot from? Which video?

Also, for God's sake stop taking Adil Raja as some credible authority, he is a clickbait merchant.

Where is this screenshot from? Which video?

Also, for God's sake stop taking Adil Raja as some credible authority, he is a clickbait merchant.

Any specific analysis you found to be incorrect of figment of this imagination?

Otherwise, rozi roti kamani kay liyain karno do, neutral sepoys have cancelled his pension and the man has to earn a living, or do you want him to drive for careem like the rest of the purged officers...

Back
Top Bottom