What's new

Imran Khan Asking of Donations From Overseas Pakistanis.

We Stand behind you Captain 100%
From me and my family

Iqbal and Mohammad Ali Jinnah gave us a Pakistan , but now want a "Azad Pakistan"
That Pakistan was Hijacked on April 2nd 2022 by KALA coat

WANT AZADPAKSTAN !!!
As dreamed by Honorable Imran Khan

• 100 GBP

Next week will get salary will Donate again to Pakistan Tehreek e Insaf and Captain Imran Khan

1650151965214.png

Last edited:
Just pay by credit card took me 2 minutes after watching Jalsa now we watching , the repeat transmission

Last edited:
Can overseas Pakistanis in US donate without getting into any trouble? Since, if the US conspiracy is not a fake story, I'm sure Americans won't allow any financial help for Imran Khan or his parties. Last I checked, Shaukat Khanum is registered there and receiving funds, and now PTI will receive direct funding from American citizens.

Countries send their opinions to other nations all time it usually means nothing much
Imran Khan himself stated his policy is "Anti War" he does not believes in War

There are many people who were "Anti War" in USA itself. They held protest in past for pervious wars so it is very common point of view

Imran Khan wants equal relations with all Nations present in United Nation based on equality and respect , not slavery or Do more mentality

If USA wants to go at war with Russia , it is their own problem. Imran Khan stated many times before , he wishes equal relations even with USA or Europe based on mutual respect

Even in World War 2 many nations remained neutral so having a neutral policy is a valid policy

Last edited:
Beggars, choosers, etc... :-)

So PDF is now hosting a PTI fundraising campaign?

There is a big difference between funding through loans from world bank etc and funding from Pakistanis themselves.

With one comes the ghulami. With the other one comes the freedom.

Pick up according your choice !

Last edited:
There is a big difference between funding through loans from world bank etc and funding from Pakistanis themselves.

With one comes the ghulami. With the other one comes the freedom.

Pick up according your choice !
I don't pick anything except sanity.

You better be ready to defend IK soliciting donations from frauds & cheats like Arif Naqvi, JKT, & other assorted con-men.

Be ready for PTI Foreign Funding Case verdict. Its a pretty open-&-shut case. Once the verdict is out, we can talk about ghulami of corrupt donors & freedom in following constitution. Ciao.

He is labelling foreign conspiracy as reason for his removal yet he wants money from the very same foreign lands! Oh the irony. If the overseas Pakistanis share his sentiments then I suggest they should revoke their citizenships or else they would be considered hypocrites. You can't be a Biden and Imran supporter at the same time lol

Last edited:
He is labelling foreign conspiracy as reason for his removal yet he wants money from the very same foreign lands! Oh the irony. If the overseas Pakistanis share his sentiments then I suggest they should revoke their citizenships or else they would be considered hypocrites. You can't be a Biden and Imran supporter at the same time lol
You might be surprised to learn that everyone who lives in the US isn't necessarily a Biden supporter or even interested in American domestic politics.

Back
Top Bottom