What's new

Imran Khan Asking of Donations From Overseas Pakistanis.

Beyond charity, it's time to stick our money where our mouth is

I meant relatives or friends who are overseas Pakistanis.

You pay them and they send money. It is not for free.

This is what I am doing.

Save this money. You will be needing it to topple GOI though we are not that poor in diplomacy like your dil dil Pakistan.

it seems he was asking for donations for his eye surgery to cure his blindness

who wears sunglasses indoors? :lol:
Depends, some houses have 8 ft window wall towards lake or hillside view. if windows are not treated for sunlight, light can be overwhelming. You can see reflection in his glasses of windows.

Can overseas Pakistanis in US donate without getting into any trouble? Since, if the US conspiracy is not a fake story, I'm sure Americans won't allow any financial help for Imran Khan or his parties. Last I checked, Shaukat Khanum is registered there and receiving funds, and now PTI will receive direct funding from American citizens.

Can overseas Pakistanis in US donate without getting into any trouble? Since, if the US conspiracy is not a fake story, I'm sure Americans won't allow any financial help for Imran Khan or his parties. Last I checked, Shaukat Khanum is registered there and receiving funds, and now PTI will receive direct funding from American citizens.
As PTI isn't included in the US "Terrorist List", there is no risk to send money.

Beggars, choosers, etc... :-)

So PDF is now hosting a PTI fundraising campaign?
You do realize that even Rasool Allah SAW has raised funds for his campaign ? so by your logic .... kia yaar kabhi tu (......) mentality se bahr a ker souch lia karo, try tu karo.

Back
Top Bottom