What's new

Imran Khan Asking of Donations From Overseas Pakistanis.

Let them. Otherwise, how will they find out for themselves the difference between a dharna supported by envelopes of cash from uniformed personnel vs one without? Landing back to Earth in 3, 2, 1 ..... :D
The real landing back to Earth would be the verdict in Foreign funding case. Its not like PTV attack case that closed due to willfully faulty prosecution & IK, Arif Alvi, & assorted PTI goons got off scott free. This thing is real. Sources (Mohsin Baig, Bashir Memon, etc...) have said that Arif Naqvi sang like a canary when he was transferred to American custody. There is a reason why the Il-Honcho is huffing & puffing about American conspiracy. He is fighting for survival because all sorts of dirty money funded PTI & the recipients did all in their power to oblige the donors - Sugar scandal being just one such example.

Just asking, Not agree in nawaz sharif didnt use exchange money to fund compaign or not agree that there is nothing wrong in doing so.

As there are two kind of PMLN supporters
The کھاتا ہے تو لگاتا بی ہے type
And بے قصور مجھے کیوں نکالا type
Well these days, there is a newly jobless politico singing the "Mujhay Kyun Nikala" tune.

For NS, I said this in jest, but did not know it would fit IK so well:

Ik Bulbul Akela, Yun Gaa Raha Tha,
Mujhay Kyun Nikala? Mujhay Kyun Nikala?

I was always against Generals' meddling in politics & considered it the main source of instability in Pakistan for various reasons. All that has happened since I realized that has not only validated my belief. Recently many others have come around to accept this idea. My opposition to IK began in August 2014 & over time became vehement as his tactics became ever more extreme & destabilizing. As my opposition to IK grew, my sympathies for NS grew. I would support anyone who wishes to act in line with the constitution & is willing to support evolution of the constitutional system. I will accept imperfect people over demagogues any day.

I hope this clarifies my POV.

You might be surprised to learn that everyone who lives in the US isn't necessarily a Biden supporter or even interested in American domestic politics.
Trump was labelled anti-muslim and pro white. At least the Pakistanis in the U.S I know of who also happen to be IK supporters voted for Biden.

I wonder how pathetic would have been back then when you were the mod :what:
I don't know about that. Feel free to ask people who suffered my moderation practices.

I can tell you one thing though. Your joining PDF made absolutely no difference to the quality of content, despite your valiant efforts to plumb the depths. There were plenty others like you before you joined. You are just another crazed cultist troll.

Trump was labelled anti-muslim and pro white. At least the Pakistanis in the U.S I know of who also happen to be IK supporters voted for Biden.
If these people could positively identify hypocrisy, they would not be supporting IK. They don't much look in the mirror I guess.

Last time I checked Pakistanis in the U.K are the least educated ethnic group and abusers of welfare benefits. Forget IK, you people have a role to play to improve Pakistan's image in the world.
I don't think it's the least, but pretty low, although I myself have been a critique of this also. Unfortunately in some areas a lot of them have adopted bad habits which seem to be becoming cultural. They have also commonly been getting involved in illegal activities.

I was always against Generals' meddling in politics & considered it the main source of instability in Pakistan for various reasons. All that has happened since I realized that has not only validated my belief. Recently many others have come around to accept this idea. My opposition to IK began in August 2014 & over time became vehement as his tactics became ever more extreme & destabilizing. As my opposition to IK grew, my sympathies for NS grew.

Just an innocent question: What was in Imran Khan's policy back in 2014 that you consider more extreme than gunning down 14 fellow citizens in Lahore in broad daylight, then register anti-terrorist cases against the relatives who tried to protest the deaths of their loved ones' ?

It's a cult... I mean I have literally no other way of describing them.
Yes, that is what it is.

In cults people are so emotionally involved that they can see no wrong. A number of my school friends became like this. It includes senior doctors, small business owners, bankers & the like. One thing is common among them all - they have very low critical reasoning skills. Since we received our education during a Martial Law regime, they have close to zero political sense. I am a bit of an exception because I started reading newspapers at 8 years old & have gone on to study a bit of political science.

All the moderate & constitution-minded folks have learned to shut up in our school friends WhatsApp group due to a small vocal minority. Me & a big business owner are the only ones who occasionally provide a counter-point. We have a policy guru in the group, but he never speaks, though I know what he privately thinks. But this radical minority is so taken in by IK's charisma that one can not show them the obvious. Its a shame that people in their 50s (my friends) would be so deluded. Age affords one experience & one learns to distinguish charlatans from others. But IK has done a really good job with these guys. Its not a surprise that so many among our youth are also done for in this case.

Now matter what courts find, the cultists would stay loyal to their cult leader.

Just an innocent question: What was in Imran Khan's policy back in 2014 that you consider more extreme than gunning down 14 fellow citizens in Lahore in broad daylight, then register anti-terrorist cases against the relatives who tried to protest the deaths of their loved ones' ?
Dharna. If it weren't for Establishment's support, it was a political suicide. Stuff like #ShutdownToRebuild, March on Islamabad, support to TLP, & other such idiocies were extreme, though cultists are not able to see it for what it was.

I have zero sympathies for those who came to violently confront police. I read the JIT report as soon as it was publicly available & I suggest that you read it too. The hooligans were doing jihad for their own cult leader, in middle of Lahore.

Before you go much farther in your 'innocent' questions. Here is a loaded one: what happened in case of Sahiwal tragedy? LEAs killed an innocent family. The last person to be killed was the young daughter barely old enough to give testimony in court. It was not a result of mod violence, but cold blooded murder. Despite his assurances & promises, what did IK do about it? The day you answer this question, I will answer your not-so-innocent question in detail.

Well that made you a fan of platelet sharif. You should have instead read khwateen digest instead

That would have done you better
Areesh, my brother. Keep laughing. That suits you better. Peace.

Well these days, there is a newly jobless politico singing the "Mujhay Kyun Nikala" tune.

For NS, I said this in jest, but did not know it would fit IK so well:

Ik Bulbul Akela, Yun Gaa Raha Tha,
Mujhay Kyun Nikala? Mujhay Kyun Nikala?

I was always against Generals' meddling in politics & considered it the main source of instability in Pakistan for various reasons. All that has happened since I realized that has not only validated my belief. Recently many others have come around to accept this idea. My opposition to IK began in August 2014 & over time became vehement as his tactics became ever more extreme & destabilizing. As my opposition to IK grew, my sympathies for NS grew. I would support anyone who wishes to act in line with the constitution & is willing to support evolution of the constitutional system. I will accept imperfect people over demagogues any day.

I hope this clarifies my POV.
I agree the reason i support NS is his love for reconicllation and democracy

He has proven that in 1990s by buying off army and politicans to over throw PPPP govt
Then again now by buying off politicans who won tickets on other party ticket(those who wont win a single vote alone like alam khan)

I also love how nawaz sharif is able to oay off judicary to prolong the presdential reference for next 1 year and able to sou motu speaker reference

Last but not least my love for nawaz sharif stems for him scretly negotiating with TTP to bomb only KPK and to let drones keep violating any thread of soverignty pakistan had

And icing on cake is model town..pictures are too graphics but we should look at them

IK on other hand is extremists..he has proven that by his langauage and jalasa and darnas..which are all non democratic things

We need killings, bribery, throwing naked pictures of opposition/calling names or witches to their spouses and buying off judges instead, these are essence of democracy and islam

I agree the reason i support NS is his love for reconicllation and democracy

He has proven that in 1990s by buying off army and politicans to over throw PPPP govt
Then again now by buying off politicans who won tickets on other party ticket(those who wont win a single vote alone like alam khan)

I also love how nawaz sharif is able to oay off judicary to prolong the presdential reference for next 1 year and able to sou motu speaker reference

Last but not least my love for nawaz sharif stems for him scretly negotiating with TTP to bomb only KPK and to let drones keep violating any thread of soverignty pakistan had

And icing on cake is model town..pictures are too graphics but we should look at them

IK on other hand is extremists..he has proven that by his langauage and jalasa and darnas..which are all non democratic things

We need killings, bribery, throwing naked pictures of opposition/calling names or witches to their spouses and buying off judges instead, these are essence of democracy and islam
Dr. saib, sarcasm is so obviously not your thing. I'd rather have you write about economy. It is enjoyable reading.

Well that made you a fan of platelet sharif. You should have instead read khwateen digest instead

That would have done you better
I have been tellobg this for many years
PTI needs someone from central punjab
Biggest blunder of PTI is inability to reinvent itslef as a central punjab party

Dr. saib, sarcasm is so obviously not your thing. I'd rather have you write about economy. It is enjoyable reading.
Its not ..
Atleast we should have massive ill planned infrastruture projects started soon..who cares about debt..we can skim on top..

Also hoping for more leaked videos from maryum nawaz 😍

Back
Top Bottom