What's new

Imran Khan Asking of Donations From Overseas Pakistanis.

The real landing back to Earth would be the verdict in Foreign funding case. Its not like PTV attack case that closed due to willfully faulty prosecution & IK, Arif Alvi, & assorted PTI goons got off scott free. This thing is real. Sources (Mohsin Baig, Bashir Memon, etc...) have said that Arif Naqvi sang like a canary when he was transferred to American custody. There is a reason why the Il-Honcho is huffing & puffing about American conspiracy. He is fighting for survival because all sorts of dirty money funded PTI & the recipients did all in their power to oblige the donors - Sugar scandal being just one such example.

As I said before, the countdown to said landing has already begun, as scheduled. Demagoguery can work, but only up to a certain point, and no more. And if that doesn't work, the case of Tyrian's lineage can always revoke the sadiq and ameen status that was granted previously. And there are more skeletons in the closet than a graveyard. Besides, what is the endgame here? Who has survived taking on the military ever before?

The real issue here is economic survival of the country, no matter who is calling the shots. That has become a dire emergency and people are engrossed in this sideshow.

In cults people are so emotionally involved that they can see no wrong.

I think you are being unfair. Many (most?) PTI supporters have been critical of Imran Khan for appointing and then sticking by Buzdar. People were also annoyed by his failure to deliver on many of his promises, although we make allowances for the shackles imposed on him by the corrupt system.

The reason for Imran Khan's popularity is that he is the best option at this point and, despite his faults, he is at least honest himself. Yes, he has some character flaws but we are all human and nobody's perfect. If we wait for a perfect angel, we will wait forever.

Sir, I hope you can share the same sentiments some day. PTI is not the holy grail in Pakistani politics nor is it the ultimate answer to Pakistan's woes; but in my humble opinion it should be given the chance to prove its mettle and pave the way forward for Pakistan. (And if they don't deliver, the awaam will call them out for that too). What will the PDM nexus do differently this time around as compared to the previous decades? If anything; the public sentiment should force PDM to be cautious this time around; social media keep people connected & well informed. I honestly believe PDM has had plenty of time to prove its competence but failed to deliver. The fact that political elites travel abroad for hospital treatment in a country of 220 million speaks volumes. We simply haven't progressed enough; and if the current jalsa's are anything to go by, it does seem that people have had enough and want change.
A change in management for Pakistan can do wonders; as Einstein once said: "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results" o_O
How many years do PTI need to prove their mettle?

Your cult like mindset and deluded support for PTI is appalling. I hope you won't be disappointed, but you're in for a surprise and heartache.

Just go look at shuakat tarin interview, where he specifically tells us they didn't know what to do and took time developing the economic strategy. Rupee lost 42% of its value in 3 years because they didn't know what to do. If that isn't criminal and incompetent i don't know what is.

When you talk about travelling abroad for treatment it is because no one wants to work in pakistan as doc. I am being paid 45000 rs in my housejob doesn't even cover my fuel expense. I would gladly leave pakistan in the first opportunity i get. When all docs around me are leaving as well, good luck! trying to get treated here in a specific speciality. No one pays us and expect us to serve them.

IK didn't do shit to improve the healthcare as well. I don't how people living abroad talk shit on how he changed things but in reality everything sucks more. Healthcare system is in shambles. Ooo look at the sehat care, it benefits the hospitals not the docs in any way.

I sent a few pounds and will keep continuing to send in the next two to three months InshahAllah.

I sent a few pounds and will keep continuing to send in the next two to three months InshahAllah.

1650284882466.png

As I said before, the countdown to said landing has already begun, as scheduled. Demagoguery can work, but only up to a certain point, and no more. And if that doesn't work, the case of Tyrian's lineage can always revoke the sadiq and ameen status that was granted previously. And there are more skeletons in the closet than a graveyard. Besides, what is the endgame here? Who has survived taking on the military ever before?

The real issue here is economic survival of the country, no matter who is calling the shots. That has become a dire emergency and people are engrossed in this sideshow.
True.

A PTI lawmaker friend confided to me a year ago: "Yeh (Mian Nawaz Sharif) Keh sahi raha hai (Civilian Supremacy), magar iss ka Phal koi aur khaye ga". I just recalled that yesterday & was chuckling to my self.

There will be to-and-fro between civvies & military. But in the end some sort of modus vivendi will have to be agreed upon for survival. I get very anxious vibes from whatever QJB says since many weeks. And I am just a common civilian with no inside track on anything. The economy is making everyone worried sick. If you could narrow down one major factor which contributed to IK's downfall, it is the economy (& the Afghan situation, but that is quite besides the point here).

Dr. sb, aap ko main ne retirement mein se khainch kar idhar le ana hai. It is too interesting a time to ignore. At least some gloating is called for.

I think you are being unfair. Many (most?) PTI supporters have been critical of Imran Khan for appointing and then sticking by Buzdar. People were also annoyed by his failure to deliver on many of his promises, although we make allowances for the shackles imposed on him by the corrupt system.

The reason for Imran Khan's popularity is that he is the best option at this point and, despite his faults, he is at least honest himself. Yes, he has some character flaws but we are all human and nobody's perfect. If we wait for a perfect angel, we will wait forever.
Bro, I do not believe that he was ever honest. I say this, having supported him for 20 years, from 1994-2014.

I realized the damage that he did (& has continued inflicting) was far greater than any good that he could bring. We can disagree about this. But just keep watching him & see how his actions impact the country & the people. One day you would come to the same conclusion. He did not have the temperament to be prime minister - no attention to detail. That is why so very many people took advantage of him & minted money. He should have stayed a dedicated party head & control his people - like Sonia gandhi did. His lust for power at any cost has been very harmful to everyone around.

Anyways, I probably can not change your mind.

Oh! did you forget the famous "Karz uttero Mulk suwaro" by the not so sharif? Was that begging as per your intellect?
This was just an off-hand comment. Don't take it seriously. See he still has an ATM or too. So need not beg. But him asking for donations for his politics was too good an opportunity to pass up.

Time bomb is ticking. People are emotional, they are crying and begging the institution to do something about it but as usual they are not listening but only giving statements.I am worried when people decide to take matters in their own hand then the whole country will be burnt down to ashes. I hope they do understand what is at stake right now. I don’t think even Imran khan will be able to control people after a certain time

Be ready for PTI Foreign Funding Case verdict. Its a pretty open-&-shut case.
When is the same happening for PPP and PMLN? Oh right! the election commission of N league is only targetting PTI but rest assured PTI isn't going anywhere. Your enthusiasm is misplaced.

He is labelling foreign conspiracy as reason for his removal yet he wants money from the very same foreign lands! Oh the irony. If the overseas Pakistanis share his sentiments then I suggest they should revoke their citizenships or else they would be considered hypocrites. You can't be a Biden and Imran supporter at the same time lol
It’s simple thing that you can’t comprehend. All we want is let the people of pak decide who they want their leader should be . No one is asking pak to isolate itself from rest of the world. Why didn’t they send the similar threat to India or Bangladesh. You need to stand up for yourself that doesn’t mean you need to go on war

When is the same happening for PPP and PMLN? Oh right! the election commission of N league is only targetting PTI but rest assured PTI isn't going anywhere. Your enthusiasm is misplaced.
We'll see. We have yet to see NAB join the fray. Fair wages.

Trump was labelled anti-muslim and pro white. At least the Pakistanis in the U.S I know of who also happen to be IK supporters voted for Biden.
Only idiots, who wants to buttup to Black (free welfare) and Haspanic ( illegal immigration) minority party Mindset voted for Biden. Most educated and successful Pakistanis don’t give a flying F about parties.

Imran khan is asking for donation from overseas Pakistanis in a twitter message. It seems current Jalsas expenses needs to be covered. PTI has set up a new website for it at www.namanzoor.com

Who is going to donate? This is time to put your money where your mouth is.
I donated. As long as I see clarity and honestly I will definitely continue to do so. I don't believe in worshipping people and blindly following.
1650288540587.png

Back
Top Bottom