What's new

Imran Farooq murder investigation completed ( Must Watch )

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

پاکستانی خفیہ اداروں نے عمران فاروق قتل کیس کی تحقیقات مکمل کرلیں۔ رؤف کلاسرا ڈاکومنٹس منظرعام پر لیکر آگئے اور کئی سنسنی خیز انکشافات کردئیے۔ویڈیو ضرور دیکھیں

Whatever they do, I hope they don't make a Shaheed of this "Altaf Hussain", already have a long list of Shaheeds of which Pakistanis and Pakistan have been suffering.

Let him die his natural death, just be little more patient and after that restructure MQM with young educated leaders to run it, who are free of biases and are above any hatred towards Pakistan or Pakistanis. And obviously arrest all its criminals and get them punished for their crimes.

Whatever they do, I hope they don't make a Shaheed of this "Altaf Hussain", already have a long list of Shaheeds of which Pakistanis and Pakistan have been suffering.

Let him die his natural death, just be little more patient and after that restructure MQM with young educated leaders to run it, who are free of biases and are above any hatred towards Pakistan or Pakistanis. And obviously arrest all its criminals and get them punished for their crimes.

If Altaf Hussain improsoned for life for killing a British citizen in Britin while himself being a British citizen, that wouldn't leave much room for Shahadat.

If Altaf Hussain improsoned for life for killing a British citizen in Britin while himself being a British citizen, that wouldn't leave much room for Shahadat.

those who want to believe that AH was dealt this way because he is mohajir, will always believe that no matter how he is handled. Everyone who supports MQM believes that kids who was murdered yesterday (kashif I think) was killed by Rangers while you can see clearly in the video he was shot by someone in the crowd. They all beliece Saulat Mirza is innocent and MQM has never murdered anyone or collected bhata.

But the indirect consequences which Pakistanis will suffer directly outweigh the life imprisonment of this thug. Just calculate the opportunity cost to let him die his own natural death or should we facilitate in getting him imprisoned, and making a victim out of him. Whichever is lower just go with it.

It will only be taken over by younger, more ruthless target killers and criminals...MQM needs to be banned permanently...

It will only be taken over by younger, more ruthless target killers and criminals...MQM needs to be banned permanently...

No I have many friends who are Urdu speaking, but they are educated and very much patriotic like any Balochi, Sindhi, Punjabi or Pathan.

I am not in habit of blaming ills of one on the whole of his family or community.

Molana - Title tu fix kar le, kyo zinda insan k murder ki investigation kar rahe ho

No I have many friends who are Urdu speaking, but they are educated and very much patriotic like any Balochi, Sindhi, Punjabi or Pathan.

I am not in habit of blaming ills of one on the whole of his family or community.

Is anyone of them interested in joining MQM ? I don't think so.

The future leadership like any other party will come from within the party and the party is full of criminals, old and young...

There's no solution but to ban the party, put it on the list of terrorist/criminal organizations. This is the yakuza of pakistan.

Is anyone of them interested in joining MQM ? I don't think so.

The future leadership like any other party will come from within the party and the party is full of criminals, old and young...

There's no solution but to ban the party, put it on the list of terrorist/criminal organizations. This is the yakuza of pakistan.

Give them the opportunity and fair platform and most probably they will.

Sans laina bhi ban kar do in ka bahi phir to :)

Back
Top Bottom