What's new

Imran condemns indian army's brutality on Kashmiris

Yeah,the pic of a torn Quran being spread in the valley actually belongs to Belgium.

1005652_571337089597222_669953361_n.jpg

Mate, I'm online from Ph, so could not post the link and article myself. That is why mentioned you. Thanks! !

Mate, I'm online from Ph, so could not post the link and article myself. That is why mentioned you. Thanks! !

This is not from an article but my friend from Jammu told me this.He too got this pic as it is widely being spread by psyops deptt of Jihad and he found out that this pic doesnt even belong to India.

Well if you want to live under the believe that no such incident then the bold words do mean a lot to you. Or else there isn't much difference.

Its not to live under the belief that nothing happened, but more of not forming a belief till some verifiable details come out..You on the other hand, modified the sentences to distort the present situation..

Anyways BSF killed people for no reason and I am sure no action would be taken against anyone. Kashmiris would protest. And then everything would be back to normal until another such incident happens. Relatives of the dead might become militants and you would accuse Pakistan and ISI of supporting terrorists in side occupied territory.

Story of Kashmir.

The same story can be generalized to cover multiple areas in Pakistan too.. But the point is not that..

Before condemning anyone else he must condemn his govt. for spending so much money on defence when people are dying without food ,electricity and proper sanitation in pakistan hahaha:lol:

Good atleast things r gaining momentum.

And Well done IK for showing spine.

Good atleast things r gaining momentum.

And Well done IK for showing spine.

There is no momentum.. Life is getting back to normal.. curfew is lifted... Kind of surprised.. Reaction to similar incidents is bigger in places like UP, Bihar and even areas of Delhi.. By that standards, this was a pretty damp squib....

Its not to live under the belief that nothing happened, but more of not forming a belief till some verifiable details come out..You on the other hand, modified the sentences to distort the present situation..

There wasn't much difference. You just want to live under the notion that nothing happened and all is good. With that perception, you can come up with such manipulations of news articles to satisfy yourself.

The same story can be generalized to cover multiple areas in Pakistan too.. But the point is not that..

It can be generalized for many parts of India too. Particularly the ones that are facing maoist insurgency. But we are talking about IOK here.

There wasn't much difference. You just want to live under the notion that nothing happened and all is good. With that perception, you can come up with such manipulations of news articles to satisfy yourself.

Dude, its you who manipulated the news article. Not me..

Dude, its you who manipulated the news article. Not me..

It wasn't manipulated. You just needed one lame excuse to cover up the shame. And you did exactly that. Or else there wasn't much difference.

It wasn't manipulated. You just needed one lame excuse to cover up the shame. And you did exactly that. Or else there wasn't much difference.

You cant run away from the fact that you modified the sentences from the article to suit your argument..

People take great pride in false propaganda. May be they find it only way for propagating there cause.

Meanwhile, New Delhi, police against protesters.

Just report him man and move on ... if people around here really care about Kashmiris they would seperate the chaff from wheat or else .... they can keep on whining about Indian brutality !!!

Back
Top Bottom