What's new

Imran can do gaffs as well!

It's not good to demean others and make fun of them, as humans we all can make mistakes. Being a news addict I do find mistakes of Imran on a daily basis, but refrain from posting them. I consider it CHILDISH, with a reluctant heart I will share some of IKs clips with comic value(not all).

You claim to be a news addict, but all your source material is twitter posts! You seem like a juvenile social media addict, who gets his news from twitter and facebook.

On topic who is making fun of who? Is this a response to something? Two wrongs dont make it right.

There are dozens more,..., AS THEY SAY, ONE CAN ONLY BE GREATER THAN OTHERS BY DOING SOMETHING GREATER THAN THEM NOT BY DEMEANING THEM.
You top it off with this comment after trying to demean somebody, for which I couldn’t even find a valid motivation.
I dont know if demeaning stops you from being great, but POSTING IN ALL CAPS AND BOLDED FONTS DOES.

You claim to be a news addict, but all your source material is twitter posts! You seem like a juvenile social media addict, who gets his news from twitter and facebook.

On topic who is making fun of who? Is this a response to something? Two wrongs dont make it right.

You top it off with this comment after trying to demean somebody, for which I couldn’t even find a valid motivation.
I dont know if demeaning stops you from being great, but POSTING IN ALL CAPS AND BOLDED FONTS DOES.
Guys if you want me I can delete this thread.

He has been spamming PDF with fake news, propaganda for years.

Mods seem to take no action against him.

Even yesterday, I posted screenshots of his thread spam. 22 spam/fake news Threads created by him on just 1 page of siasat section.

pdf spammer.png

It's not good to demean others and make fun of them, as humans we all can make mistakes. Being a news addict I do find mistakes of Imran on a daily basis, but refrain from posting them. I consider it CHILDISH, with a reluctant heart I will share some of IKs clips with comic value(not all).

Many of IK goffs are on religious matters, maybe a slip of tongue will leave them for religious sensitivities.
PTI on US TV.

Some more here.

There are dozens more,..., AS THEY SAY, ONE CAN ONLY BE GREATER THAN OTHERS BY DOING SOMETHING GREATER THAN THEM NOT BY DEMEANING THEM.
amraan kaan himself is the biggest goof, with minimal brain cells, in his brain, he realy fucked up pakistan in 4 years,
but give him another 5 years, pakistan wont be on the map;

amraan kaan himself is the biggest goof, with minimal brain cells, in his brain, he realy fucked up pakistan in 4 years,
but give him another 5 years, pakistan wont be on the map;
when did you got free from mourning of queens demise

Tell me HONESTLY what I posted wrong I will delete it promptly.

Take your intellectual dishonesty elsewhere. I just shared the screenshot above. You didn't even create a single thread on back breaking inflation caused by imported govt's disastrous policies and hiding corruption

Btw, your propaganda threads will do nothing to help when people march towards imported govt due to recent 100%-150% increase in inflation.

A 70 years old donkey
represents A 20 years monkey,,,

the change is comming,,, huuuuuuuuurrryha,,,
AM_RAAN Goebbels

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom