What's new

Imran can do gaffs as well!

Lagta hai Jimmy Fallon nay kuch zyada hi dukh pauhaunchaya hai :P

Changing the goal post much? What is your point? It's just a damn slogan. Now you want me to dissect a slogan?
Like, Vote ko izzat do? Going by your logic one might ask a number of pointless questions like, who deprived the vote of it's izzat? Everyone knows the answer. It's a slogan. It doesn't need a tafseer. Everyone knows what's meant.

Like, Roti, kapra, aur makaan? One might ask, why is PPP advertising basic necessities like it's a revolution they are going to bring. They should be providing it anyways. But, it's understood what's meant. What's meant is they'll make roti kapra and makaan accessible to all.

Between all the joking around, I really tried to give you the benefit of the doubt but it seems sensibility is a foreign concept to you lot.

Changing the goal post much? What is your point? It's just a damn slogan. Now you want me to dissect a slogan?
Like, Vote ko izzat do? Going by your logic one might ask a number of pointless questions like, who deprived the vote of it's izzat? Everyone knows the answer. It's a slogan. It doesn't need a tafseer. Everyone knows what's meant.

Like, Roti, kapra, aur makaan? One might ask, why is PPP advertising basic necessities like it's a revolution they are going to bring. They should be providing it anyways. But, it's understood what's meant. What's meant is they'll make roti kapra and makaan accessible to all.

Between all the joking around, I really tried to give you the benefit of the doubt but it seems sensibility is a foreign concept to you lot.
Bhai I respect your opinion, the post was just for comic value.

Bhai I respect your opinion, the post was just for comic value.
Sir, anything is fair as long as we keep religion out of it. We should maintain better mudslinging standards than mindless TLP zombies. You know very well that a lot of people actually fall for this stuff. I have several colleagues like that. I actually enjoy a good meme even if against IK. It's just good fun. He's not an angel.

That being said, I apologize for my harsh tone.

Well it sounded like he wants to free us from the first part of our kalma.Hopefully, he meant something else. I think if he can't communicate it properly he should refrain from saying it. Remember most of Awam is illiterate and takes wrong meanings.

A 'foolish assumption' based on personal speculation.
Do you still to grow...!

It's not good to demean others and make fun of them, as humans we all can make mistakes. Being a news addict I do find mistakes of Imran on a daily basis, but refrain from posting them. I consider it CHILDISH, with a reluctant heart I will share some of IKs clips with comic value(not all).

Many of IK goffs are on religious matters, maybe a slip of tongue will leave them for religious sensitivities.
PTI on US TV.

Some more here.

There are dozens more,..., AS THEY SAY, ONE CAN ONLY BE GREATER THAN OTHERS BY DOING SOMETHING GREATER THAN THEM NOT BY DEMEANING THEM.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom