What's new

Imran and Reham fomally agree on Divorce.

Pakistani muslims can't even imagine to think that a shia ''kaafir'' could work for benefit of Pakistan,my friend.Pakistani couldn't even imagine that Abdus Salam,an agha khani could actually work with physics.You mistook my context.
Whereas Jinnah sir and Khan sahab are two different personalities and cannot be compared.Jinnah sir was farsighted,man of upright character.He used to pay for every penny for his personal spending. He was sincere.
Are you comparing a man who hide his TB throughout his entire life for the cause of Pakistan and died while spitting blood with a man who lives a lavish life style and is juvenile politician?seriously?..and Jinnah who was a very mature political player as well?

regards

I agree with the post, just like to clarify that Prof Salaam was not a Shia; he was a Qadiani. I can say for certain as I have had the honour of meeting the Nobel Laureate Prof. Abdus Salaam in person.

Good riddance. reham was stupid ad fuk and a liability as,far as IK name as politician goes. She done much harm to PTI just by opening her silly gob

Last edited:
She achieved what she came for, now she is famous, everyone knows her, every channel will be running and offering her job with highest perks, an Anchor no one knew 1 year ago is talk of the town today .. Well Played Reham Khan Well Played...

And as I said before ( and got shouted at by PTI fanboys ) she is a gold digger and was the single biggest mistake of Imran Khans political career, He will pay for it for a log log time.

You are wrong about one thing. It is not the single biggest mistake. It is the Nth time biggest mistake of IK. In last 2 years I dont remember one single decision or policy of his which had a positive impact and didnt draw any criticism and hopefully in future he will continue to do so.

With this you can judge the level of intellect found in PTI.

How can Pakistanis trust a man to make sound decisions for them when he can't even make sound decisions for his personal life?

I don't feel sorry for either of them. Reham got what she wanted and Imran fell for her tricks as if he was a villager visiting a city for the first time.

Though its his personal life, but what a mess this marriage turned out to be.

Obviously she was more interested in politics, influence in party and more power in future. IK failed to provide it after the backlash from party and support base in public, so it was going to happen anytime soon.

But it was a blunder by IK, this could come back and haunt IK big time in his future political life. His opponents will use it to full extent to launch character assassination and smearing campaign against him in future. Or worse, if Reham somehow decides to turn sides in future, it will end up as a huge disaster for IK.

-1 for IK, another bad thing in your personal life.
+1 for Reham, well played lady, nicely done.

Those PTI fans who used to criticize Maryam Nawaz on her marriage with Captain Safdar are now telling others to respect IK's personal life.

lol there is still a day & night difference between Maryam + Safdar & Reham & IK marriages.

But your post shows it clearly, that you won't understand so no point arguing with you.. :lol:

62 years ki age main shadi ka injaam or kya hota????????

If age mattered relevantly with marriage. Married life of Muhammad (SAW) and Hazrat Khadija (R.A) shouldn't have gone successful? Huh?

How can Pakistanis trust a man to make sound decisions for them when he can't even make sound decisions for his personal life?

I don't feel sorry for either of them. Reham got what she wanted and Imran fell for her tricks as if he was a villager visiting a city for the first time.

Siyasat mein masroofiat ki waja say biwi ko zyada time na dey paye, shadi na nibha paye , biwi mulk chor ker englistan chali gayi , aulad na farman hogayi aur kafir say shadi kerli. Lekin usnay apni zaati zindagi qurban kerdi mulk ki khatir.

Nahi IMRAN Khan ki baat ni ker raha....Quaid e Azam Mohammad Ali Jinnah.

*Jo family nahi chala sakta wo mulk kaisay chalay ga ?*

Shuker karo 1947 mein Facebook nahi tha werna tum logon nay Pakistan bhi nahi ban'nay deyna tha.

Those PTI fans who used to criticize Maryam Nawaz on her marriage with Captain Safdar are now telling others to respect IK's personal life.

Reham bhagi nahen thien :enjoy: Enough Said

I have supported PTI and I acknowledge that Imran Khan committed a blunder by marrying this Westernized gold-digger. I feared that if this marriage fails, it will leave a bad mark on his reputation and these type of reactions will occur. I even heard rumors that this woman was planted to stop Khan's dharna against corruption. I am not in the position to verify such rumors but this divorce is not a good sign and will fuel such rumors or conspiracies.

If Imran Khan wishes to become a role model for Pakistan, he needs to make sound decisions in all walks of life.

Last tiny bit of respect for Imran Khan has now gone away.

Guy seems way too impulsive on things you should not be impulsive on. Would not make a good leader I'm afraid.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom