Country
Pakistan
Imran afraid of being exposed with Reham's controversial book: Gulalai
Share:
Google+
https://nation.com.pk/NewsSource/nni
NNI

8:49 PM | June 05, 2018

Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf-Gulalai (PTI-G) Chief Ayesha Wazir Gulalai on Tuesday said that Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan is afraid of being exposed with the launching of Reham Khan’s controversial book.

Talking to media outside the Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP), she said that Imran Khan doesn’t fulfill Article 62 and 63 of the constitution, adding that he is known in the world for his controversial character.

The former PTI leader said that the PTI chief was sponsoring mafia against his former wife and the former BBC weather girl is facing a mafia alone.

She urged Pakistani women to help and support Reham Khan. A man with a character of Imran Khan cannot run government, she added.
https://nation.com.pk/05-Jun-2018/i...xposed-with-rehams-controversial-book-gulalai

LOL what on earth is there to be exposed. It is all the same mudslinging we are used to in Pakistani politics.

A woman who barely lived 3 months with her ex-husband has written a 600 page diatribe to extract revenge. Nothing more nothing less.

Gulalai is another bitter person.

P
LOL what on earth is there to be exposed. It is all the same mudslinging we are used to in Pakistani politics.

A woman who barely lived 3 months with her ex-husband has written a 600 page diatribe to extract revenge. Nothing more nothing less.

Gulalai is another bitter person.

No smoke without a fire as they say. I don't care much foe the book but I bet there is a lot of truth if it's getting so much attention and court notices and denials. You know we become really religious when it suits us

This attempt by blob to play coy with this, when this is their kind of condiment of maligning character.

P

No smoke without a fire as they say. I don't care much foe the book but I bet there is a lot of truth if it's getting so much attention and court notices and denials. You know we become really religious when it suits us
Her behavior isnt evem original she is just replicating what Mrs Shebaz Sharif did after her divorce google My feudal lord

P

She called people chief of harams.

Wasim Akram as a cuckold (insulting his deceased wife).

Made pathetic claims about imran’s sons..

Talked about abortions and drugs!

While singin praises of haramzada Sharifs n panama Rani ?

And ironically it was imran who divorced her!

Her chats with Ahsan Iqbal and her meetings with pimps like hanif Abbasi and ameer mukam are all known..

In the notice she served hamza abbasi.. she foolishly herself accepts talking to a person “Ahsan Iqbal”...

Other people like Salman Ahmed and others also claim to have her emails she sent them begging imran Khan to take her back and than trying to coerce them into anti imran Khan campaign !

Took money from PTI members for her movie ..:lol:

A former bbc weather girl now lives in an expensive house and rides land cruisers, makes movies and runs charities ?:lol:

She and Reham are both opportunistic and looking for cheap fame, they are nothing but a disgrace.

She called people chief of harams.

Wasim Akram as a cuckold (insulting his deceased wife).

Made pathetic claims about imran’s sons..

Talked about abortions and drugs!

While singin praises of haramzada Sharifs n panama Rani ?

And ironically it was imran who divorced her!

Her chats with Ahsan Iqbal and her meetings with pimps like hanif Abbasi and ameer mukam are all known..

In the notice she served hamza abbasi.. she foolishly herself accepts talking to a person “Ahsan Iqbal”...

Other people like Salman Ahmed and others also claim to have her emails she sent them begging imran Khan to take her back and than trying to coerce them into anti imran Khan campaign !

Took money from PTI members for her movie ..:lol:

A former bbc weather girl now lives in an expensive house and rides land cruisers, makes movies and runs charities ?:lol:
Clearly no inspiration was taken from My feudal lord book i doubt the originality of this outburst

P

that's not necessarily true. if you was one of those people maligned in there i'm sure you would do the same so court notices doesn't mean everything is true it could also mean people have worked hard to build their respect around the world and dont want it tarnished with lies is another possibility....

P

i wonder what u would do if someone does this to your dead mother..

either you will do what wasim akram did or you will have absolutely no decency

Back
Top Bottom